Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, we'll go like the Reborn/Drackos training style and get the deeper philosophical stuff in first. What do you know about Yin-Yang in the context of Eastern Asian traditions? Focus on the Yin aspect of it, but definitely touch on the entire duality of Yin and Yang.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, we'll go like the Reborn/Drackos training style and get the deeper philosophical stuff in first. What do you know about Yin-Yang in the context of Eastern Asian traditions? Focus on the Yin aspect of it, but definitely touch on the entire duality of Yin and Yang.
I hate you... legit just done this for drackos <_<

https://animebase.me/threads/drackos-teaches-me-how-to-live.765336/#post-21884063

Seeee, my god. Hate the philosphy sides

Yin and yang are separate but have a bit of each other in them

Yang heals and grows extra limbs, you're creating out of something, ties in the yin into that way

Yin - spirit

Yang - physical

Yin is seen as cold, draining, the imagination, it's like making thought into reality. Biggest exmple is genjutsu. Stuff like yamanake as it's using spirit too, those general vibes

Y/Y both rely on each other and form like itself, yin creates, yang gives life. One leads into the other.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate you... legit just done this for drackos <_<

https://animebase.me/threads/drackos-teaches-me-how-to-live.765336/#post-21884063

Seeee, my god. Hate the philosphy sides

Yin and yang are separate but have a bit of each other in them

Yang heals and grows extra limbs, you're creating out of something, ties in the yin into that way

Yin - spirit

Yang - physical

Yin is seen as cold, draining, the imagination, it's like making thought into reality. Biggest exmple is genjutsu. Stuff like yamanake as it's using spirit too, those general vibes

Y/Y both rely on each other and form like itself, yin creates, yang gives life. One leads into the other.
Lmao, well then. So Yin in itself, is basically imagination manifested. It brings shape from nothing, it has to do with the spiritual side of things. Its a great field in that its so vast, and basically unexplored. Nonetheless, Yin is pretty simple and you'll see this in its techniques. If you've got no questions, we'll dive right in.

(Yinton: Ten ni henkō) - Yin Release: Change into Heaven
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user manipulates a technique of the basic 5 elements with Yin nature, allowing him to change its properties. Fire can become solid. Lightning can become tangible. The possibilities are as endless as is the user’s own imagination. The end resulting technique is neutral to all basic elemental natures. This doesn't consume time since it’s actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Yin Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields, CE and advanced elements.
Note: Usable 6 times per battle

I need a 10 page essay on this (Not really, but a good thought out analysis would be good).

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, well then. So Yin in itself, is basically imagination manifested. It brings shape from nothing, it has to do with the spiritual side of things. Its a great field in that its so vast, and basically unexplored. Nonetheless, Yin is pretty simple and you'll see this in its techniques. If you've got no questions, we'll dive right in.

(Yinton: Ten ni henkō) - Yin Release: Change into Heaven
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user manipulates a technique of the basic 5 elements with Yin nature, allowing him to change its properties. Fire can become solid. Lightning can become tangible. The possibilities are as endless as is the user’s own imagination. The end resulting technique is neutral to all basic elemental natures. This doesn't consume time since it’s actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Yin Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields, CE and advanced elements.
Note: Usable 6 times per battle

I need a 10 page essay on this (Not really, but a good thought out analysis would be good).
Wew damn, where to start... it's just wild.

With this, i need to ask alot of questions... like...

1. Can you imagine earth release.... to not be tagible with this.. if so how the **** would that work?
2. When you make lightning tangible, how would it then act? Would it be like chidori spear but you know, not weak to wind.
3. If i use this is my fire suddenly not strong to wind?
4. Can you make water become steam?
5. Can you make lightning become hot?
6. Could you make flames cold?
7. Erm... could you infuse this into an opponents jutsu?
8. When you change its properties can you change its shape? LIke nagashi suddenly is directed in a unique way?
9. If you can make fire cold? What happens then? Like what would it do to someone? Can you make water ice?

I mean... think my questions would replace an esssay? xD

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those are normal questions though. I think everyone that learns Yin asks the same questions.

1. If you combine this technique with Earth Release, yes, you're free to make it less tangible than normal. It could be bendy and more fluid as well.
2. Well there are many examples of tangible Lightning throughout the show. Through the influence of Yin, it almost becomes like hard Lightning, but it does become neutral to all. So it plays on equal terms with whatever you use it against, if its been influenced by Yin.
3. Read above.
4. Yes.
5. Yes, although its already fairly hot tbh xD.
6. Yes.
7. No.
8. Yes, though it does not become much larger than the parent jutsu (as in, a small fireball can't become a massive dragon that is now cold, for example, it'd stay the small fireball size and change based on property).
9. It would just be harder to detect, it would still cause damage, the neutrality would be there, and yes, water could be made into ice.

You also can't make it undetectable. I asked Drackos in my training about the neutrality, and this is the scenario he gave. Just to make it clear:

"If you have an S-Rank Fire technique clash with an S-Rank water technique, the water wins and continues A-Rank. But if you infuse the Fire with Change into Heaven, then it will neutralize the water. So yeah, its same rank stuff. It eliminates the elemental weaknesses and strength of it, making it neutral to the basics. Change into Heaven isn't a damage boost. So something just straight up weaker will still lose."

And nah, I want that essay xD.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those are normal questions though. I think everyone that learns Yin asks the same questions.

1. If you combine this technique with Earth Release, yes, you're free to make it less tangible than normal. It could be bendy and more fluid as well.
2. Well there are many examples of tangible Lightning throughout the show. Through the influence of Yin, it almost becomes like hard Lightning, but it does become neutral to all. So it plays on equal terms with whatever you use it against, if its been influenced by Yin.
3. Read above.
4. Yes.
5. Yes, although its already fairly hot tbh xD.
6. Yes.
7. No.
8. Yes, though it does not become much larger than the parent jutsu (as in, a small fireball can't become a massive dragon that is now cold, for example, it'd stay the small fireball size and change based on property).
9. It would just be harder to detect, it would still cause damage, the neutrality would be there, and yes, water could be made into ice.

You also can't make it undetectable. I asked Drackos in my training about the neutrality, and this is the scenario he gave. Just to make it clear:

"If you have an S-Rank Fire technique clash with an S-Rank water technique, the water wins and continues A-Rank. But if you infuse the Fire with Change into Heaven, then it will neutralize the water. So yeah, its same rank stuff. It eliminates the elemental weaknesses and strength of it, making it neutral to the basics. Change into Heaven isn't a damage boost. So something just straight up weaker will still lose."

And nah, I want that essay xD.
An essay to repeat what we just spoke about. You thought about going into education for a job?

*clears throat*

*picks up pen*

Today i will be analising the Yin release technique "(Yinton: Ten ni henkō) - Yin Release: Change into Heaven". To first understand the technique itself we will have to examine the roots of the skill used to create such jutsu, Yin release. Yin is the spiritual aspect of life itself, though specifically in the Animebase Naruto Role Play, it is based on creativity and imagination.Yin would be what gives something form from thought where as Yang would be then what give life and sentience (My Man Drackos 2018). Through yin release shinobi are able to use their chakra to create based on their thoughts, giving them form itself. One of the best example of this would be Genjutsu. Illusions we create in our own minds and force them on our opponents playing with their minds to bend their very senses to feel this illusion we have created. Though through Yin releasw could could actually cause these Illusions to become reality itself, giving form to an idea.

Change Into Heaven plays on this concept but instead of purely creating, it reworks the very reality of something that has already been created. The basic application is, a shinobi will use this technique within the same timeframe as when they are creating an elemental jutsu. For example, when they release a fireball, they will release technique into it, adding Yin release to a fireball. Though, it should be noted, there is a larger chakra cost when infusing jutsu that involve yin and yang due to the very nature of them. Now, by adding the Yin chakra into a jutsu as it is formed, it gives the user the ability to change the very properties itself. Once more this is bound only by the users Imagination, which location, is exponential, much like genjutsu, the ability to bend something existing to your own imagination that can defy the logic of the shinobi world itself. For example, playing with the idea of the fireball, as you release it, you infuse the yin into it, but the way you can change that fireball is beyond comprehention: You can change its colour, you can make it cold, you can make it bright, you could make fire itself solid, all the things that a shinobi couldn't normally do without special powers. Another example would be that of water release. Sticking with the example of a ball of water, you can do so much, bend it to reflect light, heating it to become boiling or steam, make it become solid, anything you can think of.

Though its potential does seem endless, at the same time, this technique would come with its limits. It only changes the properties of an existing jutsu you create, it doesn't increase the size etc, just re writes what already exists. You can't force lightning to suddenly become water (i think), you're changing the properties of what exists, not converting into something else completely. The second limit would be the added chakra cost, it's a fast drain on ones supply. The final limit would be how it can only be used 6 times, though i'd argue that that's not limit and if it takes 6 uses you're not doing it right. Thought the biggest strength or weakness of this technique does depend on one's perception of it, the fact that any jutsu it infuses loses all its properties of strengths and weaknesses, becoming neutral to all. In my personal opinion it becomes a strength adding a new power to your arsenal. Suddenly you can create jutsu like the F rank fire techniques that hit for 100 damage being neutral to all if you infuse it with this technique, obvious you can change its properties in the process to make it more useful too. Not only this but if you wanted to rely on strenghts you wouldn't need to infuse this yin release technique into it in the first place.

In conclusion, this jutsu is dope as **** and i'm gonna have a lot of fun in the ninja world xD

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An essay to repeat what we just spoke about. You thought about going into education for a job?

*clears throat*

*picks up pen*

Today i will be analising the Yin release technique "(Yinton: Ten ni henkō) - Yin Release: Change into Heaven". To first understand the technique itself we will have to examine the roots of the skill used to create such jutsu, Yin release. Yin is the spiritual aspect of life itself, though specifically in the Animebase Naruto Role Play, it is based on creativity and imagination.Yin would be what gives something form from thought where as Yang would be then what give life and sentience (My Man Drackos 2018). Through yin release shinobi are able to use their chakra to create based on their thoughts, giving them form itself. One of the best example of this would be Genjutsu. Illusions we create in our own minds and force them on our opponents playing with their minds to bend their very senses to feel this illusion we have created. Though through Yin releasw could could actually cause these Illusions to become reality itself, giving form to an idea.

Change Into Heaven plays on this concept but instead of purely creating, it reworks the very reality of something that has already been created. The basic application is, a shinobi will use this technique within the same timeframe as when they are creating an elemental jutsu. For example, when they release a fireball, they will release technique into it, adding Yin release to a fireball. Though, it should be noted, there is a larger chakra cost when infusing jutsu that involve yin and yang due to the very nature of them. Now, by adding the Yin chakra into a jutsu as it is formed, it gives the user the ability to change the very properties itself. Once more this is bound only by the users Imagination, which location, is exponential, much like genjutsu, the ability to bend something existing to your own imagination that can defy the logic of the shinobi world itself. For example, playing with the idea of the fireball, as you release it, you infuse the yin into it, but the way you can change that fireball is beyond comprehention: You can change its colour, you can make it cold, you can make it bright, you could make fire itself solid, all the things that a shinobi couldn't normally do without special powers. Another example would be that of water release. Sticking with the example of a ball of water, you can do so much, bend it to reflect light, heating it to become boiling or steam, make it become solid, anything you can think of.

Though its potential does seem endless, at the same time, this technique would come with its limits. It only changes the properties of an existing jutsu you create, it doesn't increase the size etc, just re writes what already exists. You can't force lightning to suddenly become water (i think), you're changing the properties of what exists, not converting into something else completely. The second limit would be the added chakra cost, it's a fast drain on ones supply. The final limit would be how it can only be used 6 times, though i'd argue that that's not limit and if it takes 6 uses you're not doing it right. Thought the biggest strength or weakness of this technique does depend on one's perception of it, the fact that any jutsu it infuses loses all its properties of strengths and weaknesses, becoming neutral to all. In my personal opinion it becomes a strength adding a new power to your arsenal. Suddenly you can create jutsu like the F rank fire techniques that hit for 100 damage being neutral to all if you infuse it with this technique, obvious you can change its properties in the process to make it more useful too. Not only this but if you wanted to rely on strenghts you wouldn't need to infuse this yin release technique into it in the first place.

In conclusion, this jutsu is dope as **** and i'm gonna have a lot of fun in the ninja world xD
Very good. The technique in itself can easily be abused, so I'd say stick to not going too overboard - but at the same time, try some new stuff. It allows for a lot. It basically just allows for that freedom that some techniques just don't allow.

(Inton: Gogyou Gen) - Yin Release: 5 Elements Illusion
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (+50)
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to combine their elemental chakra with Yin Release in order to create stronger, more potent genjutsu. When the user casts a genjutsu, rather than using their raw chakra they will use one of the basic elemental natures, thus increasing the potency of the jutsu. The jutsu increases in strength by one rank and due to the massive amount of chakra used, the jutsu can penetrate through any subversive method against genjutsu. By using nature chakra rather than raw chakra, the properties of the genjutsu can change in accordance to that nature and become stronger. For example, using Crushing Snake Constriction with Fire Release chakra would make the snakes appear, feel, and sound as though they were on fire. As well, the technique would follow the rules of elemental genjutsu. The user is free to alter the effects of a genjutsu within reason as long as the primary effects remain the same.
Note: Can only be used 6 times per battle.
Note: Cannot be used on techniques above S-rank.
Note: Yin Release masters can use advanced elements and CE

Definitely my favorite. Paragraph incoming, we'll also do a practical one, but first elaborate on the technique and ask questions. So I can expand onward on where you might get stuck.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good. The technique in itself can easily be abused, so I'd say stick to not going too overboard - but at the same time, try some new stuff. It allows for a lot. It basically just allows for that freedom that some techniques just don't allow.

(Inton: Gogyou Gen) - Yin Release: 5 Elements Illusion
Description: This technique allows the user to combine their elemental chakra with Yin Release in order to create stronger, more potent genjutsu. When the user casts a genjutsu, rather than using their raw chakra they will use one of the basic elemental natures, thus increasing the potency of the jutsu. The jutsu increases in strength by one rank and due to the massive amount of chakra used, the jutsu can penetrate through any subversive method against genjutsu. By using nature chakra rather than raw chakra, the properties of the genjutsu can change in accordance to that nature and become stronger. For example, using Crushing Snake Constriction with Fire Release chakra would make the snakes appear, feel, and sound as though they were on fire. As well, the technique would follow the rules of elemental genjutsu. The user is free to alter the effects of a genjutsu within reason as long as the primary effects remain the same.
Note: Can only be used 6 times per battle.
Note: Cannot be used on techniques above S-rank.
Note: Yin Release masters can use advanced elements and CE

Definitely my favorite. Paragraph incoming, we'll also do a practical one, but first elaborate on the technique and ask questions. So I can expand onward on where you might get stuck.
Wew... this one... i hate this but should love it. I've had a run in with it myself. Used on an S rank gen, boosting to F rank and well, i was bound, in pain and couldn't move. Couldn't use a surge when it's F rank in power and when it's becoming reality through this... thank **** for my curse mark xd

Biggest strength could be the boosting power of it, but that's not it, no, the biggest strength to this is it works on those basically who think they are immune, it's wild. So surgebinders who rely on being immune wont go around building gen defenses so to have this... wew...

Now, limits on changing an illusion itself. I take this as, for the example given, snake binding, as long as the illusion remains being based on them being bound by snakes, you have free reign? Like how many snakes, the looks, the surroundings, the element etc... same as the gen that makes them run in cicles... can bend the surroundings as they do, but the elemental side, would say, fire make the ground hot? Or the area around them hot as they run... fatigue etc? Now the clone illusion sub? Limits?

I mean, i'd much rather you give me some limits on this one and guidelines more to the point. I'm not a gen person, but i do want to understand it in full.

As for breaking this, how would someone break it?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wew... this one... i hate this but should love it. I've had a run in with it myself. Used on an S rank gen, boosting to F rank and well, i was bound, in pain and couldn't move. Couldn't use a surge when it's F rank in power and when it's becoming reality through this... thank **** for my curse mark xd

Biggest strength could be the boosting power of it, but that's not it, no, the biggest strength to this is it works on those basically who think they are immune, it's wild. So surgebinders who rely on being immune wont go around building gen defenses so to have this... wew...

Now, limits on changing an illusion itself. I take this as, for the example given, snake binding, as long as the illusion remains being based on them being bound by snakes, you have free reign? Like how many snakes, the looks, the surroundings, the element etc... same as the gen that makes them run in cicles... can bend the surroundings as they do, but the elemental side, would say, fire make the ground hot? Or the area around them hot as they run... fatigue etc? Now the clone illusion sub? Limits?

I mean, i'd much rather you give me some limits on this one and guidelines more to the point. I'm not a gen person, but i do want to understand it in full.

As for breaking this, how would someone break it?
Indeed, its super useful. Yeah, you basically add an elemental side to a Genjutsu. So the snakes could become fire based, burning, giving off a heat sensation. You could make a Gen where the opponent drowns, and basically make them feel the wetness of the water, etc. It all has to do with further manipulation of the senses through the inclusion of an elemental nature, and furthermore, if you're a Yin specialist, to do it with Advanced Elements and Custom Elements.

As for breaking it, its actually outlined here on the site. One hint: Elemental Genjutsu.

Try and find that and explain to me how its broken. It's fairly simple, and required me to do some reading as well when I got it. Enjoy ;).

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, its super useful. Yeah, you basically add an elemental side to a Genjutsu. So the snakes could become fire based, burning, giving off a heat sensation. You could make a Gen where the opponent drowns, and basically make them feel the wetness of the water, etc. It all has to do with further manipulation of the senses through the inclusion of an elemental nature, and furthermore, if you're a Yin specialist, to do it with Advanced Elements and Custom Elements.

As for breaking it, its actually outlined here on the site. One hint: Elemental Genjutsu.

Try and find that and explain to me how its broken. It's fairly simple, and required me to do some reading as well when I got it. Enjoy ;).

I'm going yang specialist, but to make a candy realm gen world with caramel... wew xD

I did read it, so it's basically outside chakra, like curse mark or sage mode.... or like a surge 2 ranks above right? Rather than one rank.

Basically, this used on an A rank means surges don't work. A rank gen that immobilises... Suddenly S rank, can't move, surges don't work... you're left with pain somehow or outside source... but that will be alot of pain xD

Yes i can abuse this... EMS active, cast any gen looking at someone... infused with this... i mean... do i have to say more? xd

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going yang specialist, but to make a candy realm gen world with caramel... wew xD

I did read it, so it's basically outside chakra, like curse mark or sage mode.... or like a surge 2 ranks above right? Rather than one rank.

Basically, this used on an A rank means surges don't work. A rank gen that immobilises... Suddenly S rank, can't move, surges don't work... you're left with pain somehow or outside source... but that will be alot of pain xD

Yes i can abuse this... EMS active, cast any gen looking at someone... infused with this... i mean... do i have to say more? xd
You gotta read deeper, that's not it. Look at the Gen rules, and look under Elemental Gen.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You gotta read deeper, that's not it. Look at the Gen rules, and look under Elemental Gen.
1. Pain works the same, but takes one rank higher on the scale of pain. If it's F rank, pain wont work
2. base chakra is +2 ranks higher, elemental surge is +1 rank higher. Elemental follow s/w of surges. If i use this to use water gen, a earth surge would be more effective, requiring the normal method.
3. cm, sm and eig work same as breaking normal gen
4. Remove the medium

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Pain works the same, but takes one rank higher on the scale of pain. If it's F rank, pain wont work
2. base chakra is +2 ranks higher, elemental surge is +1 rank higher. Elemental follow s/w of surges. If i use this to use water gen, a earth surge would be more effective, requiring the normal method.
3. cm, sm and eig work same as breaking normal gen
4. Remove the medium
Do you understand it completely or need I go into depth with examples and the like? Gotta be thorough z,z

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you understand it completely or need I go into depth with examples and the like? Gotta be thorough z,z
It makes sense, surges follow elemental s/w... power and control an illusion based on a trait of an element... i mean... some gen i have... you know i have a gen that stuns... its a phobia of rain... S rank gen.... mad right? xD

Anyway, i do understand just one thing bothers me, when people say yin gen > Ms gen...

Is that true, explain that to me

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It makes sense, surges follow elemental s/w... power and control an illusion based on a trait of an element... i mean... some gen i have... you know i have a gen that stuns... its a phobia of rain... S rank gen.... mad right? xD

Anyway, i do understand just one thing bothers me, when people say yin gen > Ms gen...

Is that true, explain that to me
Well, in my opinion, Yin Gen and MS Gen are usually treated under the same area, although through Yin, you can fend off some MS Gen, but not vice versa. Yin Gen also delves in deeper and is inherently stronger than the KG based Gen of the Sharingan since it is where Genjutsu itself originated from. Then there's the fact that Yin Gen has actual techniques that enhances normal Gen, while MS Gen is just that. MS Gen is known for its hypnotic and manipulative abilities (right?) that can basically control people, while Yin Gen goes a bit deeper, capable of altering the very basis of Genjutsu, like adding an elemental aspect to it. It's not something you'd directly place against each other, but I'd weight them around the same area, with Yin Gen being more useful overall than MS Gen. That's at least, my understanding of it.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, in my opinion, Yin Gen and MS Gen are usually treated under the same area, although through Yin, you can fend off some MS Gen, but not vice versa. Yin Gen also delves in deeper and is inherently stronger than the KG based Gen of the Sharingan since it is where Genjutsu itself originated from. Then there's the fact that Yin Gen has actual techniques that enhances normal Gen, while MS Gen is just that. MS Gen is known for its hypnotic and manipulative abilities (right?) that can basically control people, while Yin Gen goes a bit deeper, capable of altering the very basis of Genjutsu, like adding an elemental aspect to it. It's not something you'd directly place against each other, but I'd weight them around the same area, with Yin Gen being more useful overall than MS Gen. That's at least, my understanding of it.

Yeah i get you, the rest i asked you about on discord anyway.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah i get you, the rest i asked you about on discord anyway.
Good, now we'll go to the technique that inspired me enough to make a CE around it.

(Inton: Gaki no Jutsu) - Yin Release: Hungry Ghost Technique
Description: Hungry Ghost is a spiritual parasite created through the user’s Yin Release chakra. When using an elemental jutsu, the user will form the ram hand seal to seal the hungry ghost within their technique. Sealing the hungry ghost inside one’s technique happens within the same timeframe as their elemental technique. When the user’s technique clashes with another technique, the parasitic Yin Chakra will eat away at the chakra within the technique, weakening it by one rank. Once the hungry ghost consumes foreign chakra it is released and immediately attaches itself to the source of the foreign chakra (the opponent). From there, the parasite continues to eat away at the enemy’s chakra every time they use techniques (all techniques reduce in rank and power by 1 degree). Once the Hungry Ghost is released, its tether is immediate and cannot be blocked or circumvented by ordinary means. The effects of Hungry Ghost last for 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used 5 times per battle and cannot be used on the same target more than twice.
Note: Surges or Barriers that utilize Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang or Natural Energy can break or prevent the tethering of the Hungry Ghost.
Note: Yin Release master can apply this technique to advanced elements and CE
Note: Hungry Ghost can only be used on S-rank techniques and below.

To put it shortly, this technique looks at the more parasitic, hungry, latching side of Yin. Calling it only chakra draining would be wrong, its much more than that. I want you to read through this, and explain it to me. As well as bring up the parts or sections that seem confusing, or ambiguous.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way it seems is, you form a "Hungry ghost" within your jutsu.
It has to clash with an opponents technique
The hungry ghost is a parasite yin being, that latches onto their chakra.
It eats away one rank of the opponents jutsu
It then goes for the source, so the opponent
It then eats away at their chakra every time they use a jutsu, weakening them by 1 rank/1power degree.
And lasts for 4 turns

Questions:
1. Can they see the hungry ghost forming into the jutsu when it forms?
2. Can you just use this directly on a target, like if i use an elemental punch, with hungry ghost, and hit them, can it tether directly to them?
3. How can this be blocked, like i read the note but, basic nin is yin and yang
4. can it be seen? How would it look?
5. How would it work if it hit a clones jutsu, would it latch onto a clone and if the clone is gone go to the main body?
6. If your jutsu, with the ghost within is overpowered, does the ghost still latch onto them? After having weakened their jutsu?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way it seems is, you form a "Hungry ghost" within your jutsu.
It has to clash with an opponents technique
The hungry ghost is a parasite yin being, that latches onto their chakra.
It eats away one rank of the opponents jutsu
It then goes for the source, so the opponent
It then eats away at their chakra every time they use a jutsu, weakening them by 1 rank/1power degree.
And lasts for 4 turns

Questions:
1. Can they see the hungry ghost forming into the jutsu when it forms?
2. Can you just use this directly on a target, like if i use an elemental punch, with hungry ghost, and hit them, can it tether directly to them?
3. How can this be blocked, like i read the note but, basic nin is yin and yang
4. can it be seen? How would it look?
5. How would it work if it hit a clones jutsu, would it latch onto a clone and if the clone is gone go to the main body?
6. If your jutsu, with the ghost within is overpowered, does the ghost still latch onto them? After having weakened their jutsu?
1. No, according to Reborn who made the techniques, got confirmation from LoK who said to ask him, but he also believed no.
2. It directly tethers to them through a technique clash, I believe. Not directly, but simply through a clash.
3. Surges or barriers that are made with Yin/Yang or Natural Energy can break the tether.
4. From what I understand, not without spiritual sensory aka YY sensory.
5. The clone, according to Reborn.
6. It still latches.

Any other questions about it?