Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First let me start by saying its been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since i have posted on NB but in light of this weeks awesome chapter i had to. Second im not a sasuke hater or sasuke fanboy i jus find he acts very childish but this week he did something i can respect and thumbs up 2 that. I also do not believe he has completely changed his life and is not a servant of good, two reasons i think sasuke made this decision obviously because of his brother and if madaras plan succeeds the whole world wud be under madaras control and sasuke doesnt like anyone 2 control him

Itachi Rane

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea the question is if he wud keep that will or wen he sees how strong naruto has become he decides 2 act childish again
Sasuke is a different person right now...naruto may be the same as he always has been, always talking about how he will become hokage and protect everyone(which is kinda childish) but sasuke is more rational now. the very fact that he considered listening to the hokage's opinion before taking any decision proves it all.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is a different person right now...naruto may be the same as he always has been, always talking about how he will become hokage and protect everyone(which is kinda childish) but sasuke is more rational now. the very fact that he considered listening to the hokage's opinion before taking any decision proves it all.
i agree he made a rational choice and full respect 2 that not going 2 bash him on that and yes naruto is still acting childish like everything will work out buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut he always works hard and ensures that things do work out cuz he is that awesome

6PathsofKami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would haved been pissed off if Sasuke didnt change his mind and hate him even more but after this chapter I like him again just like the old days.

Oriver

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps that is Naruto's ultimate sacrifice . . . giving up being Hokage . . to allow Sasuke to be Hokage

ORiver

Decimation206

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed I never hated Sasuke actually was a fan but I was hoping Naruto would kill him later on. Howver now that he has made a good decision and is moving on the right path I have more respect for him aswell.