ronus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Tobi is fighting in par with Naruto(BM), Kakashi, Gai and Killer Bee.. All of these four have fought before and must be feeling tired(though it doesn't appear to be so).
2. Tobi hasn't use much power of Rinnegan: Controlled those Bijuus' which must people claim to be tiring, Used some binding techs, and not much.. Tobi has used much of sharingan's power than that of Rinnegan.
3. Only after fighting 2 times Kakashi and the gangs were able to properly fight with slipping Tobi. While Minato figured it out at once when he was alone and under a lot of stress(to protect Naruto, Kushina and the village)
4. Minato managed to hit Tobi with his Rasengan while using all of their powers, Naruto and the gang just managed to put a small crack in his Mask :sy:

Minato might still overpower: Naruto, Gai and Kakashi combined..

Edited: I mean Tobi alone excluded those Bijuus'.

Last edited:
Reactions: naruttebayo

SQY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just fail, sorry but its true.
You can't honestly think this is the same Tobi 16 years or so ago?
Back then he only used chains and space time jutsu

sulanis

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Tobi is fighting in par with Naruto(BM), Kakashi, Gai and Killer Bee.. All of these four have fought before and must be feeling tired(though it doesn't appear to be so).
2. Tobi hasn't use much power of Rinnegan: Controlled those Bijuus' which must people claim to be tiring, Used some binding techs, and not much.. Tobi has used much of sharingan's power than that of Rinnegan.
3. Only after fighting 2 times Kakashi and the gangs were able to properly fight with slipping Tobi. While Minato figured it out at once when he was alone and under a lot of stress(to protect Naruto, Kushina and the village)
4. Minato managed to hit Tobi with his Rasengan while using all of their powers, Naruto and the gang just managed to put a small crack in his Mask :sy:

Minato might still overpower: Naruto, Gai and Kakashi combined..
you're forgetting an important detail! Do you really think that Tobi would allow himself to be hit in even close to a similar manner that Minato hit him. Unlike most poeple I think Tobi has learned from his mistakes.

Kakashi figured out his abilities almost right away, he just can't seem to get around them, but i think in the last manage kakashi figured something out.

Minato is awesome don't get me wrong, but if he was here this time, I don't think it would be that easy. Tobi knows that poeple are smart and observational, he needs to be more smarter. Oh yeah and agreed, 7 bijuu and the rinnegan is a nice advantage as well haha

Out Of Ctrl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ABC logic doesnt work. However Tobi is still only using S/T jutsu only with the addition of a warfan than some chains and its giving Naruto, Kakashi and Guy some hassle. Tobi has yet to actually perform any Rinnegan techniques, he can but chooses not to. Furthermore, Tobi is the type to adapt and learn from his mistakes 16 odd years ago against Minato.

Capn FlapJak

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
let minato rest peacefully people already hate on him too much cause of his fans....i do awell but as a fictional character excluding his fans he is pretty cool/strong

ronus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So all of you guys think Minato is a nobody and can't take on any of the recent characters. Dumb..
Just cause his screen time is up doesn't mean he will lose to every other characters.
Tobi lost easily when he fought Minato. What new technique have you guys seen him perform other that what he used against Minato? I will tell ya:
1. New Mask
2. 6 Jinchurikis':) who seem to be kindda like joke against naruto's BM) while he was using 9 tails to fight against Minato.
3. He wanted to suck out Naruto using Rinnegan and he failed big time..

Naruto recovers much more faster than he used to(so being fatigue is not an excuse: after all he is always in such condition while fighting other guys).. Similar is the case for Bee.. But Fatigue must have affected both Kakashi and Gai(this I agree)

Further: Tobi knew all about Minato's power as well.. So stop making excuses.. If Tobi is > Naruto, kakashi and Gai, so is Minato.. IF You think not: Please give me FACTS not something like 15 years has passed..

Frikid

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato cannot own naruto kakashi and guy combined

But yeah, he beat raikage, tobi and might be some other people too...

so its safe to say he is wayy better ninja than our imagination..

also his reflexes and speed are by far the best,

in this manga chapter, we can see tobi is dodging every attack , and he couldn't dodge minato's attack , he was not able to become intangible when minato got above him , why , becuase minato base speed is very veryyy fast.

ronus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tobi has got more exp then all of them combined.
he has manipulated more people than u can count including some really badass shinobi
Manipulating People doesn't make Tobi stronger. All we have seen him do is Manipulate people and use his slipping ability and what else: control bijuu(he did control 9 tails that time) tried using Rinnegan and suck Naruto's soul and control Edo jinch.
All I m saying is this: If he were to fight Minato alone, he would still have much harder time defeating him..
While Naruto and the Gangs just managed to scratch his Mask, by this time Minato had already sliced Tobi's arm..

Experiences: People he fought after fighting Minato: Some Uchihas(surprise attack), Konan, playing with Naruto's gang, helping Deidara and watching other people fight.. The only part of his experience would include his fight with Konan..:shrug:

Why are people underrating Minato so much..:confused:

Capn FlapJak

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
16 years passing is a fact....no 1 would say naruto owns any1 if u exclud 16 years of his life..(pretty much whole life) minato cant take on this tobi/gedo manzo

Em3plum

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato uses space time ninjutsu so does tobi. The fight between minato and tobi/izuna
was a matter of who struck who first minato left a seal on tobi so he could always teleport to him. we still do not no the extent of tobi's abilities to rate him anywhere because i think his style is to ROPE-A-DOPE people (watch ali-foreman) so fan boys wait and see. i also don't think minato can beat that team.

sulanis

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So all of you guys think Minato is a nobody and can't take on any of the recent characters. Dumb..
Just cause his screen time is up doesn't mean he will lose to every other characters.
Tobi lost easily when he fought Minato. What new technique have you guys seen him perform other that what he used against Minato? I will tell ya:
1. New Mask
2. 6 Jinchurikis':) who seem to be kindda like joke against naruto's BM) while he was using 9 tails to fight against Minato.
3. He wanted to suck out Naruto using Rinnegan and he failed big time..

Naruto recovers much more faster than he used to(so being fatigue is not an excuse: after all he is always in such condition while fighting other guys).. Similar is the case for Bee.. But Fatigue must have affected both Kakashi and Gai(this I agree)

Further: Tobi knew all about Minato's power as well.. So stop making excuses.. If Tobi is > Naruto, kakashi and Gai, so is Minato.. IF You think not: Please give me FACTS not something like 15 years has passed..
Learning new techniques does make a win or break situations, its all about learning from your mistakes. Tobi obviously was over confident and let down his guard. This time he knows not to do that! Especially with 3 jinchurikki's and a Sharingan user. Tobi has also gained another powerful tool at his disposal; 16 years of experience and planning.

I also did not see anyone say that Minato is useless, or can't take on any characters, the fact is, Minato is awesome, powerful, and incredibly intelligent. Could he adapt a new strategy against Tobi, possible. All I'm Saying is Tobi learned from his mistakes and they have to be smarter.

please saying that other poeple's opinion's are dumb for having opinions that don't agree with you, its not logical to assume that everyone thinks the same way you do. These forums are designed to let poeple get out their idea's and open there eyes to new thinking and possibilities.

Reactions: Capn FlapJak