-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i haven't seen it but im assuming he gets his shinigami powers from rukia again since ive read the manga and watched last week's episode

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This episode was great, Ichigo is back and stronger than ever. Ive read the manga so i knew what was going to happen but still, seeing some of the best captains back was awesome. Im still wondering if ichigo can still use his hollow powers?

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This episode was great, Ichigo is back and stronger than ever. Ive read the manga so i knew what was going to happen but still, seeing some of the best captains back was awesome. Im still wondering if ichigo can still use his hollow powers?
Stronger than ever? Not even close. He's nothing compared to his pre-FGT form.

mas129

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't been watching the anime since I thought it would be better to pile the episodes and watch them together. However, Are you guys telling me that Ichigo has his powers back already?

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't been watching the anime since I thought it would be better to pile the episodes and watch them together. However, Are you guys telling me that Ichigo has his powers back already?
Yup, he has it already. His Bankai will probably be revealed within the next few eps. It's going by way too fast though in my opinion. At this rate we'll be back at fillers in no time

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that was beacause he trained in the dangai with his father. If you read the manga, you know what his new bankai is like.
What does it matter if he trained in the Dangai? You remarked that Ichigo is stronger than ever which includes his pre-FTG and FTG forms. All I said is that isn't true. He's no where near that level of power

Yeah, I do read it. I also know that we've seen nothing of it.

So far we've seen a fancy blade and a big Getsuga Tenshou. This hardly means anything. The Gotei 13 have been training all this time as well. Byakuya and Kenpachi are undoubtedly stronger than before. Hitsugaya has also been training hard ever since his failure to protect Hinamori. It's also been told, by Kubo, that Hitsugaya has finally completed and fully mastered his Bankai.

Any one of these three could easily match Ichigo in a 1vs1 fight

Ichigo is way overrated in my opinion