Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who will it be against? How will it go down? Where will it happen? When will it happen?

My personal favorite is Naruto fights Sasuke, Sasuke and Naruto fight Madara, Naruto and Sasuke defeat the final villain Kabuto after he absorbs the body of Madara making him the Juubi Jinchuuriki

DeathReaperSeal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto vs sasuke is the final fight.

and sasuke teaming up with Naruto could be a possibility, but I hope not he needs to get tamed.
Think naruto will see a bit of light in Sasuke and that's the way he defeats him or he turns him back to the good side.

Naruto and Sasuke marry and live happy together.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto vs sasuke is the final fight.

and sasuke teaming up with Naruto could be a possibility, but I hope not he needs to get tamed.
Think naruto will see a bit of light in Sasuke and that's the way he defeats him or he turns him back to the good side.

Naruto and Sasuke marry and live happy together.
I think Sasuke will die to redeem himself like Nagato

loves2spooge

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno I feel like it is going to be a battle royal where Sasuke is betrayed by Madara somehow, 4 eyes is using Itachi's body in his crazy ass Akatsuki revival act, Sasuke will bug out and kill Kabuto like he should have in the first place. I think Naruto will save Sasuke and he will say something like I have always been your friend...awkward silence.. then they go off to defeat Madara together and maybe the Juubi.

Then Sasuke and Naruto will fuse together by means of a fusion dance, together they will form the complete Rikudo Body and be able to seal the tailed beast again for some time. Sasuke's body is lost into Naruto's because Naruto holds the body, but Naruto will gain Sasuke's Eyes.

LOL, would be pretty cool.

Stein

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My suggestion would be:

Naruto and Sasuke fight each other and die together. (Just like Naruto wants it to be... remember the conversation between him and Sasuke?)

Ok... after Naruto's death the Kyuubi is resurrected and Madara takes his advantage and gains control of every chakra monster and revives the Jubi.

Now the Jubi instantly kills Madara or Madara's plans don't go as intended.

So the final enemy would be... the Jubi. The Jubi against the Ninja Alliance.

Maybe the members of this Ninja Alliance remember what legacy Naruto has left for them, remind what Naruto has done for the Ninja World and they leave all hate and vengeful thoughts behind and work together to defeat the ultimate display of hate and wreckful behavior.

The perfect ending for a story about love and the power that is born out of partnership and trust.