Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like this set up was quite a bit townsided and only curbed by town's own paranoia plus some town claims that were designed to be questionable so props to them for getting so far.
I agree with the fake claims and town being somewhat overpowered. I realized it after the first-day phase and I really thought it might become hard for scum to win. I didn't double-check during the balancing process.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with the fake claims and town being somewhat overpowered. I realized it after the first-day phase and I really thought it might become hard for scum to win. I didn't double-check during the balancing process.
I do have to point out that I really enjoyed the shield of the king concept tbh! was cool! If only I knew that in my role xD I could of used it as a means to hint and find who are my shields in this game.

Overall, thanks for hosting the game Oreki another big game under your name my man xD

Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do have to point out that I really enjoyed the shield of the king concept tbh! was cool! If only I knew that in my role xD I could of used it as a means to hint and find who are my shields in this game.

Overall, thanks for hosting the game Oreki another big game under your name my man xD
You would have been a bit careless with your approaches in the game lol

Although I made a descriptive error for the shield of the king passive, I kind of let them know prompto and ignis exist in the game.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough, so this is your first game were you die as townie and still win huh?
Correct. I've only been mislynched in my entire Mafia history about 5 times as far as I recall. Twice on NF, twice on here, once on OPB. On NF recently actually, I was lynched Day 1 (through me not voting, no less) for the first time since 2014, where I was lynched Day 1 on one of the first OPB games that allowed claiming (because I was explaining why we shouldn't all mass claim, and OPB Mafia said "but maybe you're just trying to stop us from abusing this" and lynched me to test it, Town lost without catching any scum), so with one good record broken I was due a bad one to end too.

I have some reasons why it's so rare. Generally speaking, scum won't push Town!Ratchet because I'm a tough lynch, and will typically defend myself well if not successfully. So when I am mislynched, Town usually spend at least the next cycle picking up the pieces, and there's a lot of misdirection there due to it. There's more to it really, but that's how it often goes.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You would have been a bit careless with your approaches in the game lol
LMAO! True I think I would of played way more cocky if I knew i was protected already by friends xD I already was not worried at all about being lynched because i had one lynch immune but knowing this would of made my approach much more.... intense.. let's keep it at that xD

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do think one of the four should have been given as a fake claim for scum, for sure. It wasn't used, but a 4-strong town block would have been very hard to stop just straight up. But, Town-sided or no I think one faction clearly deserved to win so can't really complain.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The 5 solid town flavor claims and the shared passive was pretty powerful. And the abundance of protective abilities.

On the mafias side I noticed they didn't have a consistent role cop ability, and they didn't get the janitor flip either. Which wouldn't really have mattered here but that lack of information had them really struggling.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The 5 solid town flavor claims and the shared passive was pretty powerful. And the abundance of protective abilities.

On the mafias side I noticed they didn't have a consistent role cop ability, and they didn't get the janitor flip either. Which wouldn't really have mattered here but that lack of information had them really struggling.
*The janitor wouldn't have mattered because Michelle outted the role is what I meant

Status
Not open for further replies.