Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True King's Legacy

A moment later, light began to encircle Lunafreya. It was a light similar to that of the Armiger, but pure white and tracing the intricate lines of a casting circle in the space around her body.

“Time to finish this” Said the voice

Suddenly, four warriors were fighting against the catastrophe unleashed by the evil. They had realized that it was up to them to ensure a future for the world, for the sake of all the who had sacrificed to protect it, to dispel the darkness. The lives lived, the people inhabiting the world and the sanctity of existence itself. That was the future Noctis wished to see. The True King wished to see.

Darkness departed, and dawn again shines upon the world.

@MangoSenpai [Ledolas Aldercapt] has been Lynched
You must be registered for see images

"But the Crystal is mine... I am the one True King!"
You are Iedolas Aldercapt!
[Passive - The Emperor] - Ledolas is a monarch of the Niflheim kingdom. As such he's immune to regular kills and scans as [Innocent] during alignment checks.

[Passive - Conceited] - He holds himself at very high value and seeks to destroy people to show them their place. In the thread, he must engage at least 1 person each day in an intellectual conversation stemming from game-related content. If after a few attempts, they do not indulge him, he'll consider them worthless. He will become immune to their vote for that phase, and when voting for them, his vote counts double.

[Active - Thorough Search] - The heir of Lucis's throne is missing, an error such as this can't be tolerated, or he may just lose everything he has sought. During the day phase, he may activate this ability when this happens people no longer can submit their votes in the game thread. Each player will submit their vote through Private Chat and they must not talk about who they voted for. During the end of the phase, a vote tally will be provided however it won't show who voted for who. Only the votes. Failure to comply with this results in being role-blocked. Must be submitted at least six hours before the day phase ends. [1-Shot]

[Active - Dare To Question the King?] -
If any players vote him for two consecutive phases he may role-crush and vote to silence them for the two cycles. [1-Shot]

[Active - Newspaper Companies] -
Ledolas is king, a lot of newspaper companies work under him. As such he may submit a post to the host, who will post it anonymously in a thread for everyone to see at the beginning of the next day phase. Players quoting that write-up will have their vote count as the town again town. [1-Shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Niflheim Empire

The town has eliminated all threats to them. They won.

Congratulate to:
[ To All of You ]

Tags -
@Ultraviolet @SoulKiller @Toujo @XTMF @Aether9 @Grammaton @Michelle @Alice in Noodleland @KekW @Rej @Thestatusquo @Poison @NatsuDragneel123 @Ekkologix @MangoSenpai @T-Pein @Imperfection @Sagebee

With this game has concluded. I give my sincere thanks to all of you for playing this game and maintaining a good environment throughout it. I really had fun reading this thread. Also sorry for that fake write up lmao​

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True King's Legacy

A moment later, light began to encircle Lunafreya. It was a light similar to that of the Armiger, but pure white and tracing the intricate lines of a casting circle in the space around her body.

Suddenly, four warriors were fighting against the catastrophe unleashed by the evil. They had realized that it was up to them to ensure a future for the world, for the sake of all the who had sacrificed to protect it, to dispel the darkness. The lives lived, the people inhabiting the world and the sanctity of existence itself. That was the future Noctis wished to see. The True King wished to see.

Congratulate to:
[ To All of You ]

Tags -
@Ultraviolet @SoulKiller @Toujo @XTMF @Aether9 @Grammaton @Michelle @Alice in Noodleland @KekW @Rej @Thestatusquo @Poison @NatsuDragneel123 @Ekkologix @MangoSenpai @T-Pein @Imperfection @Sagebee

With this game has concluded. I give my sincere thanks to all of you for playing this game and maintaining a good environment throughout it. I really had fun reading this thread. Also sorry for that fake write up lmao​
I hate you host

jk you da best

• Haha
Reactions: Houtarou

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not going to pretend I did or anything but if it weren't for you and Ratchet ripping your shirts off and going at it D1 I was ready for a policy lynch on him. lol
Idk man, i was pretty chill DP1 xD

Plus, i town read him.

All good though! all of you guys played well ^^

@Grammaton glad you played games with us and hopefully you had a good time and ggwp ^^

KekW

Kin
130💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True King's Legacy

Congratulate to:
[ To All of You ]

Tags -

You must be registered for see medias

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True King's Legacy

Congratulate to:
[ To All of You ]

Tags -

Hahaha good job townies we did it! I had to play along and troll for a bit so don't mind me xD

Good job everyone ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.