Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My intuition tells me ultra is scum over ekko but what happened with ekko is more blatantly fishy that we will go with him. If we are wrong about ekko I'm positive we will successfully lynch ultra after.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Omg dude I literally said I was joking in the next post.

I try to break the ice a bit and this is how you respond. It's all so tiresome.
I thought when you said it was a joke you were referencing the scenario I painted for ekko being town.

If you didnt respond to it give me your thoughts on that scenario.

And who would you suss next if ekko is wrong.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought when you said it was a joke you were referencing the scenario I painted for ekko being town.

If you didnt respond to it give me your thoughts on that scenario.

And who would you suss next if ekko is wrong.
I'll get back to you on this, but first I'm actually going to borrow this question and ask Mango

Well, it ain't me, and it ain't gramma. So in my head it's gotta be Ultra.

I don't even know what all the other players are.

Vote Lynch Ultra
You don't know what the other players are but you've written them off because?

Anyway, let me pose you the same question as above. If I'm town, who would you suspect?

MangoSenpai

Kin
52💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't know what the other players are but you've written them off because?

Anyway, let me pose you the same question as above. If I'm town, who would you suspect?
It's because I don't really know what I'm working with here, what I hear being repeated are the 3 names of Ekko, Gramma and Ultra. And if that's the PoE, then it would be you based off what I've heard.

But yeah, I don't know what the other people are. I would very much assume KekW isn't faking watcher, unless he's got some insane luck. But I wouldn't count on that.

So for all I know the only alternative I have per now is Michelle or Sage. But since I've only just really seen Sage, he would be my 2nd pick.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's because I don't really know what I'm working with here, what I hear being repeated are the 3 names of Ekko, Gramma and Ultra. And if that's the PoE, then it would be you based off what I've heard.

But yeah, I don't know what the other people are. I would very much assume KekW isn't faking watcher, unless he's got some insane luck. But I wouldn't count on that.

So for all I know the only alternative I have per now is Michelle or Sage. But since I've only just really seen Sage, he would be my 2nd pick.
I mean, I know you just subbed in, you have a whole game behind you and I don't expect you to know *that* much. And you're probably going to rely on what players in the game have to say. But if you're just going to write players off based of thread consensus and not ask *why* certain players are off the table, that comes across to me that your priorities are focused on who you'd be able to push rather than having a solving mentality.

Anyway @Sagebee my answer to your questions is just lynch me and put me out of my misery if Mango/Ekko flips town. It really doesn't matter who I think it is at that point because I'm not arguing my way out of it and I probably won't even bother. The host could pm me the answer and I still wouldn't be able to convince any of you.

Fortunately I think we're right about this one. A spot that's been subbed out of twice now, inconsistent claim and comes into the thread feeling a bit more informed than I expect a player in their position would be.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If game doesn't end by lynching Ekko Sempai, idk what to do tbh
But i didn't receive infos about the vote modifer and this is bad because when i received the double actiom from Aether i knew about it

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems no matter what I say you are all dead set on taking me down here.

You must be registered for see images
If you are villager if you spend some time giving your takes, for eg reading from d1, having in your head the knowledge of Poison and Thestatusquo scum, Rej indie and all the flipped townies, and making reads, that would be awesome.
After all, if you will reveal as being villager at eod your words will matter

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Dawn of the Future

A field of sylleblossoms extended in every direction, as far as the eye could see. The flowers gently bowed and nodded in the breeze. Lunafreya stood alone. They were simply there in sight, the familiar blossoms fluttering in the wind.

All of the sudden darkness engulfed her... was there no way for the true king to return? She instinctively bowed her and head prayed. But there was nothing, no ground below her, no sky above. Only the darkness and she couldn't get the words out to describe this, Lunafreya took a single breath and looked up, through the darkness.

There was no hope left, she finds herself alone, nothing to look at in the distance beside the darkness that has prevailed.

@MangoSenpai [Cid Sophiar] has been lynched

You are Cid Sophiar!

[Passive - Intellectual] - In the thread, he must engage at least 1 person each day in an intellectual conversation stemming from game-related content. If after a few attempts, they do not indulge him, he'll consider them worthless. He will become immune to their vote for that phase, and when voting for them, his vote counts double.

[Active - This is not how to do it kid] - If any players vote him for two consecutive phases he may role-crush and vote to silence them for the two cycles. [1-Shot]

Wincon
- Eliminate all threats to Town

@Ultraviolet [Dino Ghiranzo] has been killed

"A real shame if you are late to your own wedding, right prince Noctis?"
You are Dino Ghiranzo!

[Active - Columnist] - During the odd nights' Dino may submit a post in private to the host, who will post it anonymously in the threat for everyone to see at the beginning of the next day phase.

[Active - Attention Seeker] - As a journalist, Dino is a bit of an attention seeker. During the Even nights, he may target another player, which will cause any actions directed at him to be copied and simultaneously used on his target as well.

[Active - Gems] - Dino's true passion is jewelry, more specifically, the crafting of gems encrusted accessories. In this game, some players have gems. Once per cycle, you may target a player and attempt to collect the gem(if they have any). Once you've successfully collected 3 gems, you'll be able to craft a 1-shot ability(Under the supervision of the host) and give it to a player of your choice.

Wincon - Kill all threats to Town

@Grammaton [Lunafreya Nox Fleuret] has been killed

"When the world falls down around you, and hope is lost...when you find yourself alone, amid a lightless place, look to the distance. Know that I am there, and that I watch over you always."
You are Lunafreya Nox Fleuret!

[Passive - Bride to be] - Noctis Lucis Caelum, heir apparent to the Lucian throne, and soon to be married to Lunafreya. Therefore, negative abilities performed by Noctis will not work on her.

[Passive - Determination] - Luna has resolved to see Noctis fulfill his destiny. She's immune to vote manipulation.

[Active - Oracle] - Lunafreya is an Oracle and has the power to heal others. Each night, she may target a player to heal, they will be protected against regular kills.

[Active - The Ring of Lucis] - After the death of King Regis the ring was entrusted to Luna to safely give that ring to Noctis. Each night, Lunafreya may target a player and if that player is Noctis she will give them the ring.

Wincon - Kill all threats to Town

The town has lost the game. They have no way to stop the mafia faction kill, so to avoid playing forgone conclusion I am announcing the Mafia victory.

Niflheim Empire has eliminated all threats to them.

Congratulate to: @Sagebee @Thestatusquo and @Poison

Rest -
@SoulKiller @Aether9 @XTMF @Toujo @MangoSenpai @Alice in Noodleland @Ekkologix @NatsuDragneel123 @Ultraviolet @Grammaton @KekW @Imperfection @Michael92 @Rej @T-Pein

The game ends here. I give my sincere thanks to all of you and I hope you all enjoyed the game!​

Status
Not open for further replies.