MangoSenpai

Kin
52💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either explain it or be quiet.

Since I doubt you will explain anything I'll assume your saying by the fact there was a failed kill and no one claimed anything it has to be him and that's not the case Michelle later in the game admitted to confining thestatusquo later in the game.

So what's the proof it's as gramma says.
Look, you are overthinking it.

It's as simple as that, there shouldn't really be a discussion. But ok, if that wasn't the case, that would mean someone RBd someone, and whoever got RBd is our guy.

In either way, Gramma cannot be the criminal here

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you know who Ekko is?

He does it for the sake of lying, he doesn't need a reason.

I've been victim to this many times before, and it's a reason why Ekko gets lynched within the first 3 days usually, because he's all over the place, no matter what alignment he is..

You must be registered for see images
He left you a god damned mess to work with, I empathize.

• Love
Reactions: MangoSenpai

MangoSenpai

Kin
52💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IF someone was RBd, then still Gramma would not be lying, unless the scenario was that someone RBd Gramma, that's the ONLY scenario that would incriminate Grammaton.

But that would be a pea brain move, since that would be as good as a confession from Gramma that it was him.

It does not make any sense whatsoever

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Look, you are overthinking it.

It's as simple as that, there shouldn't really be a discussion. But ok, if that wasn't the case, that would mean someone RBd someone, and whoever got RBd is our guy.

In either way, Gramma cannot be the criminal here
I'm confused where you getting there was a role blocker all we know someone attempted to kill, it failed and gramma claimed to shield himself resulting in the failed kill.

so where you getting roleblocker in this picture you mean the kill was roleblocked? If kill attempts are absolute in this game and knew that we can more certainly assume gramma blocked the kill.

I also find it weird that mafia would target them when he admitted to being able to shield himself so doesnt fit as a logical target.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually ekko did lie he says the rolecrush is activated in arguing with him but mango says it's from voting him two phases in a row

I'm still hesitant in casting my vote I'm going to think it over some more

MangoSenpai

Kin
52💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confused where you getting there was a role blocker all we know someone attempted to kill, it failed and gramma claimed to shield himself resulting in the failed kill.

so where you getting roleblocker in this picture you mean the kill was roleblocked? If kill attempts are absolute in this game and knew that we can more certainly assume gramma blocked the kill.

I also find it weird that mafia would target them when he admitted to being able to shield himself so doesnt fit as a logical target.
Ok, so you asked me "Why would gramma protecting himself excuse him from being the mafia" or something of that effect right?

I explained to you the ONLY scenario I could think of where Gramma would be mafia in this scenario, but I'm still saying it wouldn't make sense because it would be the same as a confession..

Also KeKw is the watcher, right?

wouldn't you think that the last scum believed that Gramma would protect KekW?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, so you asked me "Why would gramma protecting himself excuse him from being the mafia" or something of that effect right?

I explained to you the ONLY scenario I could think of where Gramma would be mafia in this scenario, but I'm still saying it wouldn't make sense because it would be the same as a confession..

Also KeKw is the watcher, right?

wouldn't you think that the last scum believed that Gramma would protect KekW?
Okay to the first part.

And to the second I don't remember who gramma said he would protect I dont think he said who it is but mafia should think it's a possiblity he would protect himself so think its illogical to think mafia would do that.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only thing bugging me about mango being scum he didnt really enter the game sussing he did question me but did give the benefit of the doubt didnt come across someone aiming for a mislynch.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay I was waiting for ultra to respond to see how he would react hes not really jumping at the opportunity to get ekko out which is a positive but really not making an attempts to read the situation.

I'll go with ekko but if we are wrong ultra is next

vote lynch mangosenpai

Status
Not open for further replies.