Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Sagebee my opinion is to shot where your heart says.

Mechanically correct is to solve the counterwagon of today meaning to shot the one who survives if the lynched flips town or to go for the lowest poster Ekko or the Miller claim to reduce the Poe
If the lynched flips mafia, the possibility for the counter wagon to be town rises

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok, i've read a lot of accusations towards me that don't seem to make sense

michelle accused me of not doctoring SK when i've indicated i thought he had a vest / means of defending himself. also, there wasn't exact need for me to protect him since I am the JOAT, and by definition not the protective role of the town and there has to be only a protective role, i thought THAT would be the role to defend him while it's more beneficial for me to use my investigative abilities early.

a joat is designed to be some sort of backup of a few roles i guess, which is what i think the mechanic idea was behind this chosen role, so michelle doesn't have good logic on me

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ted claimed Joat, with protective and he didn't protect SK N1 who claimed Noctis, and investigative who doubles KekW.
Also, he played UTR and visited me N1 when he didn't really SR me and saw me visiting Ultra and Alice
I used JK on Ultra N1 and neighborizer on Alice N2, both N1 actions
Ted said he thinks i am towny but that was all he did

What I expected was him to scumhunt, but he didn't do this, and interact with me based on that read.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok, i've read a lot of accusations towards me that don't seem to make sense

michelle accused me of not doctoring SK when i've indicated i thought he had a vest / means of defending himself. also, there wasn't exact need for me to protect him since I am the JOAT, and by definition not the protective role of the town and there has to be only a protective role, i thought THAT would be the role to defend him while it's more beneficial for me to use my investigative abilities early.

a joat is designed to be some sort of backup of a few roles i guess, which is what i think the mechanic idea was behind this chosen role, so michelle doesn't have good logic on me
I don't trust your claim as being towny, mafia can have a Joat too

I explained you SK asked for protection several times, it would be better to have 2 protectives on him than none

Status
Not open for further replies.