Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would he ever give a player he wasn’t certain about extra shots of their role.

its far more likely that he thought you had no shots left and thought that this explanation would be looked at favourably by you

if Tpein is his partner, he can’t claim to have motivated a Miller now can he?

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was willing to motivate kekw based on him just being a town read night 1

by the end of day 2 we knew his claim also - would have been just about the best role to use it on, outside of maybe a cop

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would he ever give a player he wasn’t certain about extra shots of their role.

its far more likely that he thought you had no shots left and thought that this explanation would be looked at favourably by you

if Tpein is his partner, he can’t claim to have motivated a Miller now can he?
this is such a bad conclusion from scum point of view, it just hurts to see you come up with this. like all she had to do was say that she was lying about it being 1-shot to completely dismiss my claim, yet i went and picked her. it makes more sense that i picked her because i didnt actually believe it to be 1-shot, its as simple as that, theres also evidence of me accusing her of that being 1-shot.

and no i wasnt suspecting her before the janitor of alice and michelle claiming she was cop, so your narrative is false.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is such a bad conclusion from scum point of view, it just hurts to see you come up with this. like all she had to do was say that she was lying about it being 1-shot to completely dismiss my claim, yet i went and picked her. it makes more sense that i picked her because i didnt actually believe it to be 1-shot, its as simple as that, theres also evidence of me accusing her of that being 1-shot.

and no i wasnt suspecting her before the janitor of alice and michelle claiming she was cop, so your narrative is false.
Look in my eyes and tell me you think i would say Alice was cop if i were scum.
Come on..

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

why would Michelle claim Alice was the cop if she had janitored her lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.