Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@KekW I don't understand why would scum Aether give me 2 shots of my ability.
He said he thought I may lie about using my shots, and so after he gave you N1 a double shot, N2 he gave it to me.
This is why i started to doubt his lynch

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You gave it, saying it's important.
But if you had the protective role in your hands, why didn't you use it?

I don't understand this
because I would only turn the ring over if soul was actually noctis. I wouldn’t hand it over if he didn’t have that identity, so it was risk free from that perspective.

I protected somebody else night 1, as the combination of possibilities that soul was lying, bp, protected elsewhere or avoided by scum afraid of a watcher existed. For sake of argument, you can assume I protected myself

this is the reason I was asking you about your jailkeep as when I thought you had jailed soul, that conflicted with my action that I knew has gone through

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because I would only turn the ring over if soul was actually noctis. I wouldn’t hand it over if he didn’t have that identity, so it was risk free from that perspective.

I protected somebody else night 1, as the combination of possibilities that soul was lying, bp, protected elsewhere or avoided by scum afraid of a watcher existed. For sake of argument, you can assume I protected myself

this is the reason I was asking you about your jailkeep as when I thought you had jailed soul, that conflicted with my action that I knew has gone through
No, i couldn't target him because he said he want to use his role overnight, and my protective also blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.