9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how do you know i protected ultra?
Sorry, i mixed protective claims

I forgot whom you said you protected

My point is valid, 2 trackers, 2 protectives, kind of too much, except mafia has insane power
And they have, of course, roleblock with superkill, and janitor, and if miller really exists they have GF too

I don't forget about RB of Toujo and my JK, but we have though limited shots, then can coexist

Let's make a list of roles and think a little, will you?

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and the point is?

i am wondering if sage hacked into your account
the point is you are full of low quality shit. Whenever your contradictions are exposed, such as with accusing me of tmi with Toujo, or your posts around Tpein on day 2, you walk it back and say they were just theories that were based on ‘things happening’ - even when the the ‘thing’ you cited (Toujo not flipping mafia) actually happened, you just pretend like what you posted never happened

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Michelle:
Aether> Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo: Aether
Grammation: Aether
Aether: Grammation> Thestatusquo
Sagebee: Aether
Ekklogix: T-Pein
T-Pein: Aether> Thestatusquo

Votes

Aether - 3
Thesatusquo - 3
T-Pein - 1

Non-Voters

Ultraviolet
KekW

Last edited:

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the point is you are full of low quality shit. Whenever your contradictions are exposed, such as with accusing me of tmi with Toujo, or your posts around Tpein on day 2, you walk it back and say they were just theories that were based on ‘things happening’ - even when the the ‘thing’ you cited (Toujo not flipping mafia) actually happened, you just pretend like what you posted never happened
its really not, i gave you legit reasons, you are the one who's twisting it around so that it appears bad. anyone who reads my posts with an open mind will understand where i am coming from. you on the other hand didnt even give a reason for suspecting me, all your accusation is based on our back and forth, but apparently you were suspecting me beforehand, to which theres no reference to back you up. so you of all people souldnt be judging my reads. when you havent been able to give a fair sum up of my reasons against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.