Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want a 100% confirmation that he is townie. For all i know that claim of his could be fake.
Nothing in this game will prove me 100%.
and having a role blocking ability is not town indicative. Scum have that ability as well usually.
Are you seriously trying to argue that Town do not have Roleblockers...?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej [Ardyn Izunia] has been lynched

You must be registered for see images

"For a moment I felt death's chill wind, such is the might of the gods. But then, I remembered I'm immortal. Such is my blessing and curse. Your attack hurt me, nevertheless… My feelings at least."
You are Ardyn Izunia!

[Passive - Impure] - Once his soul was deemed unworthy of Crystal's Light, and forbidden to ascend. As such, he appears [Guilty] during alignment checks.

[Passive - Power To Heal] - Ardyn is blessed with the power to heal. He survives the first regular kill attempt on him, and he will learn the name of the player that targeted him.

[Active - Warp] - Arydn can warp forward, allowing him to instantly cover a long-distance or even switch places with someone else. As such, he may target a player and switch his place with them. [3-Cycle Cooldown]

[Active - Power of kings] -
Being the Lucis blood, Ardyn can use their powers. During the night phase, he may activate this ability to make himself invulnerable to all actions during one cycle. However, this will prevent him from being able to post the following day phase, though he may send his vote to the host via role PM. [1-Shot]

[Passive - King's Return] - HIDDEN ---

Wincon - Survive until end-game​
Night 1 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions (if any).

• Angry
Reactions: Rej

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@SoulKiller [Noctis Lucis Caelum] has been Super-killed.

"Fools set the rule in this world. Just take a look around you, it's undeniable."
You are Noctis Lucis caelum

[Passive - The King Of Lucis] - After the death of his father Noctis is the rightful heir to become the king of Lucis. Therefore his vote counts as two, however, if he takes part in town lynch he will be vote silenced for the following cycle. He also survives the first lynch but will be role-crushed for 2 cycles.

[Active - Armiger] - Armiger, Noctis's Limit Break, and also known as the Power of Kings, allows Noctis to take out enemies. Each Odd night Noctis may target a player to kill them.
---[Royal Arms] - Most of the anti-town has given one royal arm to them. Each time Noctis kill them or takes part in their lynch he gets their Royal Arm. After the first royal arm, he may kill each night. After gaining 2nd royal arm, his kill becomes undetectable and immune to blocks.

[Active - Warp] - Noctis can warp forward, allowing him to instantly cover a long distance. As such, he may target a player and allow their action to bypass role-blocks for that night. He can't target himself. [2-Cycle Cooldown]

[The Ring of Lucis] - HIDDEN -

Wincon - Kill all threats to Town
@Poison [Ravus Nox Flueret] has been killed.

"What hope is there in a future that my sister will never see?"
You are Ravus Nox Fleuret!

[Passive - Adroit] - Ravus, a renowned warrior, and his vast experience assist him through the toughest situations. He'll need an extra vote to get lynched, he's immune to all sorts of vote manipulation and all votes counts for 1 against him.

[Passive - Immensely strong] - If Ravus performs the faction kill, it is upgraded to a super-kill. If he's the last member of his faction alive the cooldown will be removed. [3-Cycles Cooldown]

[Active - Alba Leonis] -
Alba Leonis is Ravus's signature weapon, his mastery over this weapon allows him to even empower strong enemies. Each night he may target a player to role-block, and if they have voted for him the earlier phase they will be vote-silenced as well the following the phase.

[Active - This is enough] - During the night phase Ravus may select one player and then pick another to forbid them from voting the first player. Neither they can accuse the later player in any form. If they did not follow then they'll be killed by the end of the Day Phase. However, this ability will be voided if the upcoming phase becomes MyLo/LyLo. [1-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Niflheim Empire

Day 2 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I blocked Poison, for all the good it did. Also, Rej's character is the main antagonsit of the game, so I'm fairly certain he had a conditional (the hidden one) that turned him into a Serial.

Status
Not open for further replies.