Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When is EOD? I am not sure who to vote. I don't think I'm voting SK, I haven't read Rej, I don't wanna vote Toujo just because I won't vote the other two.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah no, Toujo definitely looking bad from SK ISO.

SK doesn't look from Sk's obsession with only one player.

SK does look from his opinion on Michelle reads.

@Ultraviolet i make nothing of Sk's push on me that I skimmed through. If SK is indeed scum, and tried to mislynch me that way then I would say he is not scum with Michelle and Ted who has seen me play, and I don't think SK would make such a bad and useless push.

@Toujo I haven't read your case against me, but I'm sure it's bad looking at Sk's replies to your case.

Why trying to mislynch busy poison? Grow up, old men, that's not how it is done.
Thing is the obsession here is exactly why I would hesitate on Ratchet - he has positioned himself such that he's going to get destroyed if SK flips town. I suppose you can argue he's just cornered and has no choice but idk. He doesn't come off as very clean to me though, personally.

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thing is the obsession here is exactly why I would hesitate on Ratchet - he has positioned himself such that he's going to get destroyed if SK flips town. I suppose you can argue he's just cornered and has no choice but idk. He doesn't come off as very clean to me though, personally.
I agree the obsession does come off really bad because he seems to not care about anyone else, I mean trying to look for scum. That does bother me as well.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree the obsession does come off really bad because he seems to not care about anyone else, I mean trying to look for scum. That does bother me as well.
Actually what I was trying to say was that Ratchet has held fast on lynching SK this entire time while SK has attempted to appeal compromise wagons, the latter could be done as either alignment but the former I wouldn't expect scum Ratchet to put himself in a hole. Because once town SK goes he's done for.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually what I was trying to say was that Ratchet has held fast on lynching SK this entire time while SK has attempted to appeal compromise wagons, the latter could be done as either alignment but the former I wouldn't expect scum Ratchet to put himself in a hole. Because once town SK goes he's done for.
So are you saying you are scum reading SK more from Toujo POV than SK's posts. Hmmm.

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never vote people for no reason, you should know better ratchet chan^^

The reason you have votes piled up is because of your scummy behavior. If you can read me as easily as you claim to be you would come to realize that i am townie. But here you are acting like i am 100% scum alongside Michelle and Sagebee which is honestly amusing. You are even going so far that you are welling to offer your neck if i do flip town. Again you just want to lynch and don't have your options open and the fact that you are that sure is just weird. Not sure how is that townie behavior at all. this tactic where you are welling to offer your neck as well is scummy imo, get rid of a player and when he flips out you just either squeeze your way by talking nonsense or you want to use your night abilities to do maximum damage before you get sent off to the afterlife. Feels like cheap tactic for me.
Now you are just contradicting the statements you made, you were very confident and sure that Michelle and Sagebee are scum. But now they are not? you realized your wrong ways now after being called on your skewed perspective?

Why exactly am I 100% scum again? I mean you are just up for disappointment really.
So Soul sets out his stall that acting 100% certain someone is scum is tunnelly, and thus scummy behaviour

could you point me in the direction of any posts you’ve made where you’ve considered the possibility that Toujo is town please?
I challenge him to find evidence of him not doing the same thing ...

the way you were behaving leading up to when I casted that vote was more than enough to place a vote on you to feel you out and look at this. Your defense now is that I am 100% scum? like are you hearing yourself now? beside me, michelle, and sagebee, who is scummy as well? I am curious at this point.
More of this ...

Sure, you can check my first post in page 43 where I offer him to claim or give me a reason not to vote him

Also this post.

Ratchet is a valuable player if he is townie and I would very much like to keep him around but if he is scum then more damage gonna happen if he survives later on. Unfortunately the way this dude is behaving is not helping his situation at all.
So the posts hes referrign to are these ...

No, but I have stuff I have to take care off and as I said I have an interview I have to prepare for. No need to be so impatient ratchet chan, it's coming you don't have to worry. The day is long still ^^

I am not sure why you are being on edge here. Why would a townie feel on edge and on the defensive like this? Maybe you need to do something that maybe make me change my vote later on and green yourself a bit. Maybe start with that stiffness I am feeling from you.

Plus, couple of stuff you said is just not true. I don't recall defending sagebee or Michelle, I just don't view them scummy as of right now. Bad plays does not necessarily means scummy. So, I am not exactly sure where you got that from.
@ratchet

Alright, first of all man I am not liking your firm and position when it comes on reading people, it's like you are certain Michelle is scum, same for Sagebee, and now you applying the same thing on me. A townie would have their options open and look at it from a broader perspective. But you are dealing with certainty here which is scummy imo.

Also, you are very on the edge the entire time. The slightest questioning makes you flip. Accusing me of defending both when that was clearly not the case is also weird. Like why are you even viewing me as scum? not like I really mind it's your own inaccurate opinion. But again you are acting with certainties.

The entire vibe I am getting from you is off as well. Your best bet is to either claim tbh or give me a reason to not vote you.

Kind of busy right now but I do want to see more of Rej and TSQ, and the rest of the players who are on the inactive side.
Both of these posts reek of leaving an escape door if Toujo has a claim that is airtight town. I don't detect any sincerity or considerattion that he may be wrong, which basically means hes doing exactly what hes trying to shade Toujo for, ostensibly because I also brought it up about Toujo's early play re: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When in a game we played here long ago Toujo was scum and he tunneled me all day he wasn't so concerned about how is he perceived if i flip town.
Idk if this reasoning is enough to make me to drop the vote.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Grammaton: Michelle> Sagebee> Rej> Soulkiller
Michelle: Grammation> toujo> NatsuDragneel123> Rej> Toujo
Toujo: Michelle> Sagebee> Soulkiller
Ultraviolet: Michelle> Sagebee> XTMF> Rej> Soulkiller
SoulKiller: Toujo
T-Pein: Toujo
Sagebee: Ultraviolet> Toujo
Aether9: Sagebee> Rej> Soulkiller
KekW: Rej> Soulkiller> Rej
Thestatusquo: Toujo> Soulkiller

Votes

Soulkiller - 5
Toujo - 4
Rej - 1

Non-Voters

Poison
Rej
NatsuDragneel123
Alice in Noodleland
XTMF

Let me know if I made any mistakes

Reactions: Michelle

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When in a game we played here long ago Toujo was scum and he tunneled me all day he wasn't so concerned about how is he perceived if i flip town.
Idk if this reasoning is enough to make me to drop the vote.
Im not saying tunneling isn't scummy lol, but in this particular circumstance, the difference here is that they've been trading blows all day and setting themselves up for a 50/50. Trading himself 1-1 hurts his team if he's scum. And no, he's not arguing out of it.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Soul sets out his stall that acting 100% certain someone is scum is tunnelly, and thus scummy behaviour

I challenge him to find evidence of him not doing the same thing ...

More of this ...

So the posts hes referrign to are these ...

Both of these posts reek of leaving an escape door if Toujo has a claim that is airtight town. I don't detect any sincerity or considerattion that he may be wrong, which basically means hes doing exactly what hes trying to shade Toujo for, ostensibly because I also brought it up about Toujo's early play re: Michelle
Thanks, this does make sense. I'll re read it to make a comment and decide on the vote maybe.

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The fact that he attempted to shoehorn in 2 posts as evidence rather than just ackowledging the point I was making makes him look significantly worse IMO

Contrast that with Toujo's general attitude of f**k off to his detractors

Status
Not open for further replies.