Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Children, Mafia, town, independent and my sister who is looking at me when I'm typing this, Poison has arrived. Now we will solve the game, get the trophy and celebrate with some ice cream.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The act of interacting? No, I never said that. You repeatedly asking me to come vote Poison and work with you, only to claim after I've told you I'm not interested right now that it was all some "clever" ruse and you never planned on following through, and that my refusal to join you somehow reflects poorly on me? That, that is plenty scummy. Let me ask you this. If I had responded favourably to your suggestion, and voted Poison, given that this was some master plan for you, what conclusions would you have drawn from that?
Oh, look at you. Now you grew some tongue to speak? You ignore when being addressed and now you act tough and talk loud when you ignored my invitation and act like 'aha look at what you said!'

I said I had no intentions removing my vote from you to poison. However, if you did have some balls and interreacted and agreed and switched your vote, I would of kept my end of the bargain ^^

I never said, your refusal or more so you just ignoring reflected badly on you. It simply did not amuse which is true, it was to see how you reacted and give me in depth on how you would react. You know that my ways are always unorthodox ratchet chan. Why you acting like you are surprised. I love testing people, but it's funny you said that I am afk, not showing up and when I am here interacting with you. You simply disappear and refuse to interact, funny don't you think?

Conclusion is that since you think poison is scum, and I think poison is scum. It's a win win situation don't you think? if there is a cop they can cop one of us and confirm it and we can move from there. Alot of possibilities but you really seem settled on getting me lynched and all i can say to that ratchet chan is good luck ^^

You going around now asking people to change their votes or you will clash with them is just the final straw of how desperate you welling to go to kill a fellow townie.

You must be registered for see images

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's a factual statement. Wanna make an interesting bet ratchet chan? If i flip townie I pick an avatar that you have to use in discord for a month. What do you say?

You must be registered for see images

You been speaking all high and might about betting earlier in the game. Let's make this a tad more interesting.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess alot of people are scum then poison chan. Me being one of them ^^
well SK, you haven't seen me playing recently, i assure you I can give you spooks as scum, i believe I have leveled up and have breached the town core and won the games a few times ; ) so you should look out for things other than activity imo ;)

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hallo friends and competitors!
what a diplomatic greeting . you towny purple thing.
Is it really ever? What a weird comment. I've played in tons of games where I know nothing about flavor and have been fine. You're a vet and should know this.
The trick is to avoid all the Flavour related posts and call the player scum who posts them.
Legit played six games on WG and haven't known flavor in any of them.
I played over 5 games on WG and don't know what was it about. I was town in all games, subbed out in most, didn't post more than 10 times. #WGnostalgia
Yo, when did AB start censoring swears? We're not children here, Jesus.
the host is underage @XTMF

Reactions: XTMF
Status
Not open for further replies.