Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also, i may put up the shield for michelle on d1 at least

i have experience with her and i've seen a few things that make me more okay with her, at least good enough not to yeet her d1

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's your current michelle read again and why?
She's sitting in the Null-Wolf range for me. I think her responses and defenses to players have been pretty bad and she hasn't really been able to counter them well enough other than with nice OMGUS. However, her emotional reactions and her willingness to OMGUS vote make me pause on the Wolf read. There's also past games where I've sussed Michelle for these exact reasons and she then flipped Town. Overall, she's similar to Sage where I think there play hasn't been good, but I really question whether they are wolves or not. I'd be willing to vote for both of them this phase, but my gut is telling me that I might be wrong.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you mean the one that I completely disagree with that’s based on extremely little?
Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean it isn't a push. You asked me what had I done and what had I pushed, not about the quality of the push. If you disagree with it, that's fine, because I've soften on my view on Michelle a bit during this phase, but that doesn't take away the fact that I pushed her, listed reasons, and stayed on her for a bit. With all the interactions that happened afterwards, there was a lot of information to process and opinions shifted.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry if your push on Michelle distracted me. Why don't you give me reasons for why you want Soul and Rej lynched? How about to two Town reads for you as well.
pretty sure i was the one who brought rej up and soul's hasnt really done much aside from going after ratchet. what about you though, whats your read on soul?

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean it isn't a push. You asked me what had I done and what had I pushed, not about the quality of the push. If you disagree with it, that's fine, because I've soften on my view on Michelle a bit during this phase, but that doesn't take away the fact that I pushed her, listed reasons, and stayed on her for a bit. With all the interactions that happened afterwards, there was a lot of information to process and opinions shifted.
it’s a push based on very little tho, there’s no substance to it whatsoever, and it’s a poor choice on your part if demonstrating the quality of your contribution was the goal.

you’re bringing my effort into disrepute because you think I’ve played differently than I am in another game (which is ongoing and I havent publically flipped in, which puts me in an unfair position which you well know), to which I would invite you to actually look at my posts because I couldn’t disagree more. Why would you do that, as opposed to asking me questions if you felt I was slow playing?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't compare yourself to Michelle and Sagebee, start contributing without repeating the same mantra that has already been levelled towards your interlocutor. Do you have a single original thought going for you?
I feel like Toujo is looking down on me and i don't really care about this.
I just wanted to say it :pick:

Status
Not open for further replies.