XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, then if you didn't TR them, why didn't you explain this back then to me?
Because it's literally meant to bait reactions and cause dialogue. In fact, I dare say a large majority of the conversation comes from you going after if and then people going after you, only for Sage to come in and defend you, as well as Rej creating his own Alliance. I think the move worked to kick start this game.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it's literally meant to bait reactions and cause dialogue. In fact, I dare say a large majority of the conversation comes from you going after if and then people going after you, only for Sage to come in and defend you, as well as Rej creating his own Alliance. I think the move worked to kick start this game.
Agree.

What do you think about Aether, Toujo and Sagebee?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Grammaton: Michelle> Sagebee> Rej
Michelle: Grammation> toujo
Toujo: Michelle> Sagebee
Ultraviolet: Michelle> Sagebee
SoulKiller: Toujo
T-Pein: Toujo
Sagebee: Ultraviolet> Toujo
Aether9: Sagebee
KekW: Rej
Thestatusquo: Toujo

Votes

Toujo - 5
Sagebee - 3
Rej - 2

Non-Voters

Poison
Rej
NatsuDragneel123
Alice in Noodleland
XTMF

Let me know if I made any mistakes

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw his explanation is not logical and i voted to see what answer/s i receive.
I liked his calm, and i felt Aether is opportunistically in his push coming for this vote
@Thestatusquo
yeah i read your following post

i just found it weird you how you got offput by that in the context of the thread, to the point of feeling like you had to vote

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like, what sort of question is that lol? My early behaviour was intended to generate certain reactions which I got, and from there we have quite a lot of information. The fact several players have took that and asked me "why are you so certain" tells me they're not really even trying to engage with the game. They want to take things at face value and push it from there. If that gets me lynched, oh well. If I am lynched, Vig Soul afterwards, he's not town.

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like, what sort of question is that lol? My early behaviour was intended to generate certain reactions which I got, and from there we have quite a lot of information. The fact several players have took that and asked me "why are you so certain" tells me they're not really even trying to engage with the game. They want to take things at face value and push it from there. If that gets me lynched, oh well. If I am lynched, Vig Soul afterwards, he's not town.
i was the progenitor of finding your certainty at odds with what you later claimed (that you weren’t certain Michelle was scum) - do you think I’m not trying to engage with the game?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was the progenitor of finding your certainty at odds with what you later claimed (that you weren’t certain Michelle was scum) - do you think I’m not trying to engage with the game?
I don't really know what you're doing. I think your stance on that specific point was lazy. You've made more effort than TSQ though, which is who the post was largely aimed at.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Question for you - do you think TSQ independently made the observation that Ratchet seemed certain here or is he sheeping your earlier sentiment

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don’t understand what you mean by lazy, when in fact it’s the opposite. I’m trying to get a read on you off my own back rather than taking things at face value, how you respond to having your contradictions pointed out to you contributes toward that

Status
Not open for further replies.