XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Across my intergalactic journey of Mafia the sat couple of months, I've realized just how many people can't handle TMF style play. We really. We really were wild over there.

Reactions: Aether9

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller Were you cooking a full-course banquet or something? 5 hours later and we've yet to see you start to do something useful. So far its been contrarianism and waffley, poorly-argued reads. You're making Sage look like he knows what he's doing, and that's easier said than done apparently.
No, but I have stuff I have to take care off and as I said I have an interview I have to prepare for. No need to be so impatient ratchet chan, it's coming you don't have to worry. The day is long still ^^

I am not sure why you are being on edge here. Why would a townie feel on edge and on the defensive like this? Maybe you need to do something that maybe make me change my vote later on and green yourself a bit. Maybe start with that stiffness I am feeling from you.

Plus, couple of stuff you said is just not true. I don't recall defending sagebee or Michelle, I just don't view them scummy as of right now. Bad plays does not necessarily means scummy. So, I am not exactly sure where you got that from.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so far x looks townie to me, not much issues though the vote thing can be an issue

ultra is also town i guess

ratchet is null, because last time he pulled off this ratchet he was scum, so could be anything

gram and soul are kinda interesting and wanna see more, so null for now.

i didnt see @Rej talking anything related to the game, or the discussions going on at the time, why is that?

t pein is t pein llab

dunno about others

Reactions: Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, are you all this sensitive? Really? I've seen him play inexcusable as Town before that's just a fact. I'm sure he's not an idiot in real life, but I've seen him play fairly crazy and be unproductive.
I am very sensitive, take this into account please
I don't answer to rude behaviour with another rude behaviour, and i don't think rudeness means pressure in mafia.
I value ideas over insults.

Reactions: XTMF

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wut? the only part i understand your post, and its completely off, and the rest i dont even get what you are trying to say

why dont you google whats omgus is

what is the last part even suppose to mean
Was your reasoning not that Michelle is suss because they went hard after who went at them that's the reason you gave so what am I off base on your explanation.

Also you said Michelle being suss is obvious and if that's your reason for finding michelle suss that was the first time that arguement was made and going back to her posts I didn't find her targeting people that sussed her.

I googled omgus and michelle explained it to me how am I only voting for people that go after me.

You said I was tming and that's relates to saying if toujo was town she would get piece my mind end of game hows that tming when did I claim toujo is town.

Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, a couple of things have happened.
Me, Ratchet, Ultra, and Aether all pushed Michelle.

Sage came in and there was some weird vibes between him and Michelle. Ultra went after Sage while Ratchet went hard after Michelle. Aether has kind of just been following in those two footsteps

Soul has said he's back to and ready to play, and then hasnt really attempted to solve the game.

Rej made his own Alliance after watching me do it.

I can't think of anything else of the top of my head.

Overall I think we have some sides starting to form.

You should read the thread.
Thanks mate .

Also its better to catch up all action post by post to get real sense about current game status.

Reactions: XTMF

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so far x looks townie to me, not much issues though the vote thing can be an issue

ultra is also town i guess

ratchet is null, because last time he pulled off this ratchet he was scum, so could be anything

gram and soul are kinda interesting and wanna see more, so null for now.

i didnt see @Rej talking anything related to the game, or the discussions going on at the time, why is that?

t pein is t pein llab

dunno about others
Please provide more of an arguement for your reads.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle mainly want to know your top scum list
Toujo for reasons i said before, bad push and stiffness in attitude, doesn't even think at what if he's wrong, so his mindset is not to solve me, but to lynch me regardless.
Aether for low contribution and meta based push on me who is just wrong, adding it to the false reason i would respond bad to push from others. He just invented that motive to push me.

Reactions: Sagebee
Status
Not open for further replies.