XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aether I don't know if I'm pumped how you've stuck onto Michelle. Ratchet coming after her after my push is one thing, but I don't know if her case needs to be piled on by you at the moment? I feel like you're kind of staying in the bubble that Ratchet and I created against Michelle. I'd like to see you branch out from the Michelle and Sage convos.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know Sage personally so no way I know what he's like in real life. I just think the play I've seen from him in a handful of games hasnt been that impressive.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aether I don't know if I'm pumped how you've stuck onto Michelle. Ratchet coming after her after my push is one thing, but I don't know if her case needs to be piled on by you at the moment? I feel like you're kind of staying in the bubble that Ratchet and I created against Michelle. I'd like to see you branch out from the Michelle and Sage convos.
idk what your case are on her tbh, maybe some parts are related, but its entirely different, so you saying i am staying in the bubble that you and ratchet created isnt quite right as well

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh boy i missed so many things . Could i get summary or i have to read entire thing ?
So, a couple of things have happened.
Me, Ratchet, Ultra, and Aether all pushed Michelle.

Sage came in and there was some weird vibes between him and Michelle. Ultra went after Sage while Ratchet went hard after Michelle. Aether has kind of just been following in those two footsteps

Soul has said he's back to and ready to play, and then hasnt really attempted to solve the game.

Rej made his own Alliance after watching me do it.

I can't think of anything else of the top of my head.

Overall I think we have some sides starting to form.

You should read the thread.

Reactions: NatsuDragneel123

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk what your case are on her tbh, maybe some parts are related, but its entirely different, so you saying i am staying in the bubble that you and ratchet created isnt quite right as well
I mean, fair enough, but you can't deny it was me and Ratchet that started the push on her, yeah?

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also knowing that Tpein also likes to be anti-town with his play, I feel like his refusal to role reveal after his Miller claim makes me read him as Town.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is no way a wolf puts himself in a suspicion list, so i think this mindset shows Sagebee as villager

I met this kind of ideas before, but i don't like it, a townie is a townie no matter how they play and we don't have to check it by lynch, we have to understand it by play.
I don't TR Toujo at all, and I don't think he can ever be a bad town, so fmpov his play until now is scum indicative

Omgus is from 'Oh My God You Suck' and the meaning in mafia is to return a vote you received just because of the vote
It 's truly not an aligned move, it' s made by all alignaments, but when people, usually scum, don't have ideas against someone they use OMGUS to show that that someone deserves a scum read, making an easy push.
Thanks for your explanation

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, just breaking that down.

Sage has said his gut says I'm town, but he's voting me because I wouldn't repeat a post to him that was, quite literally, quoted on the page he asked for it on. That means I'm unhelpful, apparently.

Michelle has completely broken down, and apparently thinks anyone who scum reads her is scum, and offers little to nothing else to support the read.

SoulKiller is defending the indefensible and is apparently only able to support his stances with "gut feelings" like anyone should care.

T-Pein thinks anyone doing their due diligence and pursuing a Miller claim is scum. He also says he wouldn't claim Miller at all usually.

Frankly, I can live with being voted by the four stooges.
Again, is amazing how off is Toujo considering i break down.
That's not a towny post, at all.

Ill also say if people know my wolf game I wouldn't be putting attention on myself as am so to view me as scum is pretty idiotic.

Michelle I dont particularly have a reading for yet since they havent done enough to tilt in either side.

If you really read toujo and ultra posts they give you ample reason to scum read them. Anyone town reading either I'm looking sideways.
I'm out again hopefully I come back to some fruitful discussion

But knowing town people will push a random lynch and wait till the phase is over and it will be a mislynch
This posts give me a confirmation for my town read for Sagebee
How can anyone read the posts on this page and town read this guy? Like holy shit lol.
How can you not notice he is villagery behind the apparent repetitive hostility?

Status
Not open for further replies.