Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are right.
I learned the hard way that town sometimes really play in a way who doesn't look super towny, and this is because they have the knowledge of being town, and that makes them not caring about how are they perceived
I think i am also that kind of player and to make a more solid read i wish to see more from Ultra, especially how is he reading everyone else.
Let's just say this there town game style you shouldnt give them a town leaning for it especially when its scummy atleast give a bull view until you have more sufficient reason.

Who do you scum read beside toujo and why.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who is the friend?

yea i think your push is pretty reasonable, you are susing everyone thats going after you can be seen as town, but i dont remember you being this defensive as town to such a pressure, nor your play being this noobish, the fact that you even omgus voted is just plain weird, as if you were threatened somehow, instead you could've asked for reasons, and then there is the issue with the alliance, which you should've been already used to, but you here acting like that was what costed us many games before, all these just tells me you rolled scum, which i think isnt your strong forte

like what, give me a short list

i mean it should be pretty obvious the sus on michelle, the fact that you are not seeing that is just baffling, either you are buddy with michelle or scum trying to buddy michelle

anyway you can read above, i gave the reasons

why does it matter again?

so you are declining The Supreme Alliance?
You must be registered to see images

sagebee a what??

you did what? you baby 🤬

alright i like this post. could still be for town cred though

whats your reason for town reading michelle? i am assuming you are agreeing with ultra?

my question is why are you so bothered by it, because this is not natural for a regular townie

tis gon be gud

wifom, and i already said buddying attempt to save yourself, i guess you were desperate

ah the good ol shades, when i am not here

not the only reason^^

lmao, dude is literally slipping or what

t pein is here

i know all the arts my friend

how would i know if you are tired or how sure you were, i dont even get the point you are trying to make here, but somehow its extremely suspicious?

you think he could be fake claiming?

this is such a bad post, now i literally think you are tming

Lynch Sagebee

wanna join The Supreme Alliance?

you are either biased for some reason or trying too hard out of desperation for a target, i've been seeing all the shades you were trying to throw when i wasnt even here.
I read exaggerations about my play before and they usually come from scum.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's told me to sub out on multiple occasions at this point its only fair game
Hes been uncontributive and antagonistic all game if hes not going to play seriously than sub out.
Please both of you step back and cool your heads, this is not helpful.
Take note that MU banishes such behaviour.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like how Alice was catching up
pages 2 and 3

I would like to put XTMF on my TR list .Thank you. I could still change my mind given the page number but my radar says he's green.

Noted the read on X, can you explain?
Page 5

SK surely had a lot of time on his hands judging the gif for his intro post.
An Omgus between Gamma and Michelle.

Hmm..there's something odd about Aether.
The interaction between XTMF and Ultraviolet seems genuine but Aether inserting himself in the middle ...seems like kinda off. :shy:
That looks like an explanation for my above question ig
Page 6 Highlights..

I'm still on page 6 ..but interesting vote . Let's see what the other pages unfolds with this vote

ALICE:whip:
Vote is interesting indeed, what's your opinion?

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said your reasoning for finding michelle suss is because they went after hard who went after them. That's the first time that reason was given so how you saying finding Michelle suss is obvious. And looking at Michelle's posts I dont find that to be the case.

What's omgus

I've never claimed toujo allignment so try to twist it as I am shows how scummy you are.
wut? the only part i understand your post, and its completely off, and the rest i dont even get what you are trying to say

why dont you google whats omgus is

what is the last part even suppose to mean

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are on my homesite, please don't break rules universally valid in mafia, thanks
Michelle I was about to apologize but then in your next post you diss Aether:

You don't remember me being emotional?
After the circus i made in that game?
I heard some plants extracts are good for memory, maybe you should inform yourself and take some
*Floored*

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far the lead suss of this phase are michelle toujo ultraviolet and me.

I'm confident wolf is within these options I'm expecting to hear from everyone who they scum lead the most from these names and why.
There is no way a wolf puts himself in a suspicion list, so i think this mindset shows Sagebee as villager
How can you gut check someone Town but still vote him, even if he's unhelpful in your eyes? Crazy.
I met this kind of ideas before, but i don't like it, a townie is a townie no matter how they play and we don't have to check it by lynch, we have to understand it by play.
I don't TR Toujo at all, and I don't think he can ever be a bad town, so fmpov his play until now is scum indicative
You said your reasoning for finding michelle suss is because they went after hard who went after them. That's the first time that reason was given so how you saying finding Michelle suss is obvious. And looking at Michelle's posts I dont find that to be the case.

What's omgus

I've never claimed toujo allignment so try to twist it as I am shows how scummy you are.
Omgus is from 'Oh My God You Suck' and the meaning in mafia is to return a vote you received just because of the vote
It 's truly not an aligned move, it' s made by all alignaments, but when people, usually scum, don't have ideas against someone they use OMGUS to show that that someone deserves a scum read, making an easy push.

Reactions: Sagebee
Status
Not open for further replies.