XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you forgot you made the Alliance when you were scum the first time. If you forgot, i still remember...
There is no such thing as acting scummy for a sentence, you are exaggerating things here.
You talk about a vet like myself, but between you and me i think the vet is you.
You invent fake effort but you ignored my question about the impression you received from the quick answers from Aether and Toujo, or you answered and being tired i didn't notice and in this case please link me the post
This move is NAI Michelle because I've used it many, many times before. The fact that you remember I was Wolf last time I used it (I don't remember) looks even worse for you. In your mind, I think it's justifiable in your mind to push me a bit for a past game where I did this as Wolf.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle who do you think is town atm
Rej has a good entrance, you look like in the other game, so the probability for you to be town are high, keeping in mind your desire to be part of the alliance, and for the rest i am sure they are not all villagers, so i want to reread all, but is 11 PM and i have to sleep.
I will post anyway always my ideas itt so you will know when i will have a read
I think X has the biggest scum equity rn
And i think the instant turmoil itt after i questioned the alliance may come from the fact i am right in my guess

Reactions: Rej

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Grammaton: Michelle
Michelle: Grammation
Toujo: Michelle

Votes

Michelle - 2
grammation - 1

Non-Voters

Poison
Rej
SoulKiller
Ultraviolet
T-Pein
Thestatusquo
NatsuDragneel123
KekW
Aether9
Alice in Noodleland
Sagebee
XTMF

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I'm asking YOU. You don't need perfect English, just convey your intent using simple words so I can understand it.
I was with Ultra in a game
He had a day vig and killed in day 1 a fellow townie after a short intense interaction similar with what we had here, me and him.
That means if he is villager he has a tendency to argue with a villager, and this makes me lock v

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am out of copium for a while
You must be registered for see images

Yagoo, I'd love to have you, but I must ask my other alliance members.

Aether, Ratchet, do we want to let Rej into The Supreme Alliance?
fair shit

"Return of the True King!"

A fitting title indeed for my comeback game. Get your panties ready mafia, I am coming for you ^^

Made a special gif just for the occasion.

welcome back

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote lynch Michelle

Feel a bit bad for piling on here but it's kind of hard for me to give Michelle the benefit of the doubt

I just checked the last game I played with them as town and out of the gate they provided multiple snap town reads, felt really dynamic. I suspected them at one point but when I reread their posts I took it back.

Here the focus is a lot more narrow, and to be fair this may be a result of getting gangbanged by the thread but I'm not a fan of how it took me prompting them to provide reads for them to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.