XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
smh X, you think town have to play like you imagine them to?
No of course not. But I feel like there are certain things that I scum hunt for that some townies exhibit and I have no choice but to follow that sometimes. I do think that some of play a bit scummier but that's okay, too. For example, I've been able to back off you a bit after thinking things through and watching you interact with other players. But when I feel like something is off, I got to poke and prod a bit. bit

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fair point on the previous game so I guess ok retract they stuff I said about it because you're right. Can we start over and be friends?

If you think Michelle is Town, who do you think looks the worse for pushing her?
My answer to this is Toujo, which kinda renders this line of enquiry moot as Im pretty convinced hes town at this point lol

Reactions: XTMF

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Feels like the active voices in the game all have credible reasons to think theyre town

scum probably concentrated in these players:

Poison
Rej
Natsu
Alice

And then Soul who i think should claim posthaste

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are two alliances in this game
The Supreme Alliance (XTMF, Toujo, Aether)
and
The Based Alliance (Rej)
it has nothing to do with flavour, this should have been clarified already 50 pages ago
you should take notes so you don't fill the thread with unneccessary questions
Is this like alliance players make up for themselves?

Reactions: Rej

KekW

Kin
130💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@KekW can you elaborate on your vote on me and why you think ratchet chan is townie? You kind of appeared out of nowhere and casted a vote
You're a big nothing, tons of posts but you really aren't saying anything.

you aren't my first option, that would be scumlord Rej, but I'd rather see you go than Ratchet chan

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah such generosity, but you already know that I roll alone in my unending quest of purging mafia scums all around the planet. However, if you are indeed a townie then I could use some assistance.

What do you think of the current situation going on Rej? What are your inputs?
Sry forgot about this because there was much sleep inbetween.

My input is that there should be more people making game breaking moves like forming alliances. After alliance establishment things will be easier like solving each others goals in game aswell as finding a common ground.
You must be registered for see images

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're a big nothing, tons of posts but you really aren't saying anything.

you aren't my first option, that would be scumlord Rej, but I'd rather see you go than Ratchet chan
Interesting observation. A question, do you think that you offered anything valuable this entire game?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sry forgot about this because there was much sleep inbetween.

My input is that there should be more people making game breaking moves like forming alliances. After alliance establishment things will be easier like solving each others goals in game aswell as finding a common ground.
Rej 50 pages into the game can you give me your inputs on who you think is scum or not? Who you planning on voting this DP?

KekW

Kin
130💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting observation. A question, do you think that you offered anything valuable this entire game?
I seem to be the only one pointing out that Rej is painfully scum

The guy is just posting gifs, talking about his wannabe alliance and refusing to answer anything else

He's laughing at us. The level of open wolfing just being allowed is frankly confusing.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rej 50 pages into the game can you give me your inputs on who you think is scum or not? Who you planning on voting this DP?
I am not voting for my cause, I vote together with people I vibe with.

Scum are those that don't tolerate the existence of The Based Alliance and are approaching us without proper dialogue. With enough sanctions from The Based Alliance one will for sure be considered a scum.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I seem to be the only one pointing out that Rej is painfully scum

The guy is just posting gifs, talking about his wannabe alliance and refusing to answer anything else

He's laughing at us. The level of open wolfing just being allowed is frankly confusing.
Agree with this, i had many experiences where i scum read rej hard and he flipped townie. But if he won't be doing any contributions etc then we need to address it and see if lynching rej is better option. Or if the dude decides to claim and save us the mind work.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think that Aether is slowly decaying into a soft Wolf read. I literally just finished a game where he was Town and I was Wolf, so I got a good look at his contributions and effort, and I don't see it yet here. I think he's been content to 'hide' behind his push of you when he wasn't even the first to push against you.

Ratchet I'm getting slight Power Wolf vibes from, but I also would expect this kind of effort from prime Town Ratchet as well. I feel less bad about his push on you because he was among the first to jump on you and keep pushing. Now, his confidence and aggression towards your push is something that I need to evaluate and see if that's him being PW or him being Town. I have my eyes on him, but he's not it for me this phase.

Sage is fucking wild. Honestly none of his posts make sense, he's been giving OMGUS off left and right, and has generally been unproductive, yet I don't know if this is him being Wolf? If you put a gun to my head and asked me if I thought he was scum, I'd say no. But I haven't liked anything he's posted this game.
Uhh really omgus how and unproductive first of I've been the only active player giving reads this entire game you got something against them explain.

And be descriptive how my play to you is wild.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Alright, lets get this going.

@ratchet leaning scum, his stances and approaches to both Sagebee and Michelle seem like a wolf trying to prey on easy mislynches. The dude brain functions in certainties, he claimed later on that he never said that he is confident that Michelle or Sagebee are scum and retracted himself later on. The dude labeled me as mafia 100% for casting a vote on him for his behavior. Feels like scum cornered and wanna just take me down no matter what. The dude even offered his own nick for lynching me lol. Seems over excessive. What's his reasons? Nothing really, apparently I voted him for no reason which was not the case and now apparently I am using other people narratives when I literally pointed it out before anyone. Instead of improving his situation he been just coming down my neck cause again i am 100% scum according to his next level transcended reads. His mindset is not that of a townie mindset, dude is soo fixated and obsessed on lynching players for which i think not good reasoning tbh because bad play != scum and not looking at other options. I love how he switched his vote on me after 2 people voted me. If he as he says 100% sure I am scum you would think he would vote me on the spot no? but he waited until some people actually voted lol.

@XTMF So far null, he provided good reads and opinions here and there although i felt his push on Michelle was a little sus, and as the game progressed while he did post some insights here and there it feels like he kind of taken a back seat a bit. I know he is a very capable player so keeping an eye on him.

@Michelle I honestly think she is leanin townie, call it gut behavior, call it whatever, I just don't see her as wolf right now and sure she made some sus posts here and there. It seems like townie Michelle for me. What made it more apparent when she stated that she and I quote "a dog who will sniff down scum" that is just honestly something townie Michelle would say.

@Aether9 null lean to scum, with aether i feel like he is feeling everyone opinion and not making any of his own. Kind of relaying on others or can even call it sheeping.

@Thestatusquo another one who has keen eyes but i have the feeling he is easily persuaded by people opinion which is something to note within itself, his switch vote from ratchet to me after being talked to it is something note worthy. Other than that, i don't think he provided any reads or digged deep at anyone else. He went for the most pretty shark in the sea right now (aka me) which honestly I can't blame him xD. He is null for now lean scum.

@Sagebee Idk man, all i can say is that this looks like townie sagebee and leave it at that.

@Grammaton if Grammaton is wolf then he is doing a decent job. The dude seems to give people just the answer they wanna hear and actually made his own opinions, made his own deductions and I actually view his vote on me as townie move tbh. Now obviously I don't agree with his vote since he is lowkey voting a townie. But the way he approached it etc feels townie for me. So i have him null as now and lean townie. I think Grammaton is a good candidate to be copped tbh.

@KekW I feel like she appeared out of nowhere and casted a vote on ratchet. Her/his reasoning is that she prefers to lynch me off rather than ratchet because she thinks ratchet is townie. But if her intentions was to actually save and tip the wagon scale then going for the second highest on that list would of gave her better chances . If ratchet is scum this is a good place to look at. When i asked her what is her reads if she provided anything valuable she mentioned that she is the only one who see rej as hardcore scum. I mean.... was a bit underwhelming that was her only thoughts tbh considering we are 50+ pages in. Anyone can come and say 'look at rej he seems scummy'

@Rej I am not liking your lack of care to contribute tbh you don't seem to do anything and I have you as scum lean at the moment.

@Poison I have this girl as fucking scum, she disappeared and never to be seen again, never provided any valuable content and I feel she is a wolf hiding and letting things play out. When she is mafia she finds it very hard to create fake reads and push for mislynch. I really would want everyone to pay more attention to this girl.

@Alice in Noodleland what can i say man... its fcking alice, she can be anything.

@T-Pein his miller claim is a bit off and weird, not sure why he would claim like that out of nowhere and honestly very sus. I remember pulling something like that as mafia myself lol.

@Ultraviolet Honestly so far, I view him as null, he made some points about me regarding aether and it felt like he made it out of his ass xD depending on what he does next i should have a good idea about his mind direction.

@NatsuDragneel123 Null, i forgot what did this guy even contribute tbh. Need to see more of him.

Reactions: XTMF and Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.