Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We're not even halfway into Day 1. Your posts are opportunistic because they are latching onto whatever reason that is already stated in thread that you want to latch onto to support your baloney. Indiscernable means "unable to be distinguished between". I was saying you might think you play exactly the same way, Town or Scum, and that makes you a difficult read, but it's really not the case.
That is also not true, I was the first person to vote you because of your behavior regarding Michelle and Sagebee and pointed out your aggressiveness as well and commented on how you approaching stuff makes little sense from townie perspective. All you did so far is say i am 100% scum, have an attitude, and act all knowing.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ll check your posts out on him, and theirs in a bit

fwiw nothing they’ve said has pinged me so far that I can remember
i mean, i don't have anything strong on him, just what i picked up on as i've read early pages

i'm asking since you most likely have read more than i have, i want your input

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did I back out of if? I think there's still a chance she can be Wolf but there are also some townie vibes from her. I'm just curious why you're going so hard after her after me and Ratchet went after her. Not sure how that isn't just taking the path Ratchet and I already carved.
i dont even know whats your issues with michelle, and why does it matter that i pushed her just because you also did as well? why arent you going after her now, and tbh i am not seeing you doing anything after your little push on michelle

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont even know whats your issues with michelle, and why does it matter that i pushed her just because you also did as well? why arent you going after her now, and tbh i am not seeing you doing anything after your little push on michelle
Thoughts on Soul, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.