Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Legit don't know what your confusion here is. Mafia get one faction kill a night and it was blocked. You shot me and it was blocked. That's 2.

It's a poor basis for suspecting him though.

Imo the only thing suspicious about Grandma is how hard he came to TSQ's defense. But there's a lot of things pointing to him being town
What's your proof mafia gets one faction kill a phase and I'm confused what a faction kill means. I googled it and seems its validating what your saying that mafia has a kill outside their role sheet but how are you sure that kill came from status.

And I'm not saying gramma is suss based on night actions just saying it doesnt confirm him town.

And you dont find how gramma sussed me and kekw this phase suss the only two guaranteed towns?

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's your proof mafia gets one faction kill a phase and I'm confused what a faction kill means. I googled it and seems its validating what your saying that mafia has a kill outside their role sheet but how are you sure that kill came from status.
You must be registered for see images

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems we aren't going to get any real discussion so might aswell place my vote.

I want to first note how ultra disappeared after that response and I'm posting 30 minutes after it.

Also want to note how ultra and gramma have neither made any real effort to scum hunt this phase.

As I've stated earlier my suss list is between ultra, gramma and ekko.

They've relatively equally posted scummily as of late.

Ultra with his pleading for alliance from players for supposed useful ability he never mentions again.

Gramma scummily sussing me and kekw for no reason and being the only guaranteed town players.

And ekko acting erratic last game and pressuring players to play his suss game.

If I have to order whose more suss.

I cant but if gramma is doctor he will be more useful to be in the game and ekko acted too obviously scummy for when no one sussed him to take him seriously.

So I say we should rank these 3

By ultra first

Gramma second

And ekko last in suss list

vote lynch ultraviolet

KekW

Kin
130💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confused why ultra is definitely claiming that the factional kill came from status
TSQ had a bonus one shot kill that janitors, that's what was used on Alice.

Every mafia member is also capable of carrying out the faction kill and as we can see so far they have bonus modifiers when carrying it out. Poison upgraded it to Superkill and TSQ was invisible.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
TSQ had a bonus one shot kill that janitors, that's what was used on Alice.

Every mafia member is also capable of carrying out the faction kill and as we can see so far they have bonus modifiers when carrying it out. Poison upgraded it to Superkill and TSQ was invisible.
Do you think tsq is the end that used the second kill the night before like ultra thinks and why if so?

KekW

Kin
130💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who are you inclined to vote for so far?
Likely Ekkologix

in the world where Gram is doctor Scum has already lost

cause then they can only be Ekko and Ultra

we lynch one and if they're town we lynch the other tomorrow.

Even in the unlikely scenario it's both Ekko and Ultra they're in a bad spot.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Likely Ekkologix

in the world where Gram is doctor Scum has already lost

cause then they can only be Ekko and Ultra

we lynch one and if they're town we lynch the other tomorrow.

Even in the unlikely scenario it's both Ekko and Ultra they're in a bad spot.
I say ultra is a better option because ekko acted to obviously scummy to take seriously.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems we aren't going to get any real discussion so might aswell place my vote.

I want to first note how ultra disappeared after that response and I'm posting 30 minutes after it.

Also want to note how ultra and gramma have neither made any real effort to scum hunt this phase.

As I've stated earlier my suss list is between ultra, gramma and ekko.

They've relatively equally posted scummily as of late.

Ultra with his pleading for alliance from players for supposed useful ability he never mentions again.

Gramma scummily sussing me and kekw for no reason and being the only guaranteed town players.

And ekko acting erratic last game and pressuring players to play his suss game.

If I have to order whose more suss.

I cant but if gramma is doctor he will be more useful to be in the game and ekko acted too obviously scummy for when no one sussed him to take him seriously.

So I say we should rank these 3

By ultra first

Gramma second

And ekko last in suss list

vote lynch ultraviolet
Alright Sage I'm gonna level with you - I stopped responding to you because it is exhausting. It does not make me suspicious, you are not entitled to me having to explain really really basic features of how this game works and then suspect me for not providing that.

Your characterization of my play of not contributing and "begging for alliance" is so woefully wrong that you're either not reading my posts or purposefully misrepresenting them. Consequentially, my patience is really low with you.

You're making this game painful to play. Not just because you are constantly wrong and confused, but because you are so confident in yourself in spite of having 0 clue how to play this game.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright Sage I'm gonna level with you - I stopped responding to you because it is exhausting. It does not make me suspicious, you are not entitled to me having to explain really really basic features of how this game works and then suspect me for not providing that.

Your characterization of my play of not contributing and "begging for alliance" is so woefully wrong that you're either not reading my posts or purposefully misrepresenting them. Consequentially, my patience is really low with you.

You're making this game painful to play. Not just because you are constantly wrong and confused, but because you are so confident in yourself in spite of having 0 clue how to play this game.
If I'm getting something wrong the thing to do is explain it from my point view just reacting with a meme and saying nothing is because you dont want to explain it for scummy reasons. And gramma questioned your factional claim havent said anything about it and kekw said its only a possiblity that status is the second kill shot so why are you saying its definitely him.

Were you not pleading with players last phase to keep you in the game for an ability that you have that you dont speak about again this phase how am I misinterpreting that.

I'll agree I'm consistently confused about certain game mechaniacs which someone explains but how am I consistently wrong in the game and when did I say I was confident I was waiting for others input which they havent given which says something. Have you and gramma been trying to scum hunt this phase?

Status
Not open for further replies.