Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can you do the same? rereading Poison and Ted early game is important
I actually already ISO'd Poison earlier and concluded you probably weren't his scum mate based on his push on you, in the middle of the back and forth we we're having. Not surprised you didn't acknowledge that.

ISO'd Ted a little yesterday and I think I gave some brief input on that as well, but not since his flip. I looked at his D3 EoD and thought he may be spewing town the players he was desperately pleading for to change votes, thought him and ekko had some potential partner equity. But gotta look at that with a fresh pair of eyes.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Speaking of early game interactions Kek, I saw this and my jaw dropped. Thatsa spicy fucking meatball there.

To clarify, I think your ability claim has to be to some degree legitimate because he has provided information that wasn't public when he said he saw me visit Gramma, and it looks like the mafia investigator was TSQ. I tinfoiled that you could just be sharing his results but then considered that.

But I would be 100% be eyeballing the **** out of you right now if it weren't for that, to be honest. I'm rather unimpressed that you're so casually tossing me and gramma in the PoE when we've got a god damned book of content, which doesn't necessarily recuse us of being scum, but should definitely be in your consideration at this point in the game.
Why you visited Gramma again

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After Gramma not protecting SK N1 this is a second action i find unusual, because is logic for mafia to go for the doctor because they are affraid for failed kills.
Mafia forgot he said he can self target
Pretty sure mafia was banking on the fact that last time Gramma said he was self protecting he was lying, and got double WIFOM'D

Reactions: Michelle

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can we understand based on Ted's abilities why he visited me and Ultra?
Was there an ability useful to target mates?
I think his D2 doc claim on me was just a flat out lie to be honest

I *do* believe he tracked you N1, however. Even though he brought up results that were already publicized. And then he got me and alice's flavor.

Reactions: Michelle

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Couple of things to note:

the flip was originally published with a full fake iris flip, which was subsequently redacted. We have to put the boys (sage and kek) back in play because of this.

sage also clumsily referred to having the same passive as X, only a lot later and further down the line than Kek did. He only used it as a means to confirm himself and not kek. It’s feasible TSQ told him to refer to it specifically as it showed a attentiveness to detail that quite simply isn’t elsewhere in sages play
I dont get your point what does thestatusquo fake claiming mean that me and kekw specifically possibly faked claimed we see by x character list that 3 characters have shield of the king which everyone noted is ignis and prompto.

And how did I clumsily state my passive are you saying that's the only one I stated by name that's why. What's the point of stating my other moves by name if you wouldnt know what it means and the point of only stating my passive is it's the same for x.

Trying to scummily suss me and kekw the only guaranteed town in the game.

@Michelle what's your thoughts of what gramma is saying here.

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont get your point what does thestatusquo fake claiming mean that me and kekw specifically possibly faked claimed we see by x character list that 3 characters have shield of the king which everyone noted is ignis and prompto.

And how did I clumsily state my passive are you saying that's the only one I stated by name that's why. What's the point of stating my other moves by name if you wouldnt know what it means and the point of only stating my passive is it's the same for x.

Trying to scummily suss me and kekw the only guaranteed town in the game.

@Michelle what's your thoughts of what gramma is saying here.
you should focus on contributing to the game instead of shading me. Fishy.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol

I would also disagree that sage is on the table for like 5 different reasons but scum Gram doesn't really have any reason to prod at players outside of Me/Ekko and give them reason to doubt them

KekW

Kin
130💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gram being scum is complete nonsense and would rely on a scum shooting themselves and being bulletproof (unlikely the host would allow it)

Or a scum partner shooting them, which is just dumb cause then there was 2 scum last night so why not just thin town numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.