Not open for further replies.

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im only town reading gram and michele rn, i feel like they are both either town or on the same team. nothing else makes sense

i wanted to study this world of ultra/gram as a team if for w.e reason TSQ flips town but rn i dont think gram can be a teammate with anyone other than michele if hes mafia so im more inclined to just place them both as town for now

the thing with TSQ flipping scum is gram, me, and ultra were opposed to his lynch yesterday. I am not sure what sage views were since I dont recall him being there at EoD, but from the people that are currently playing only kekw was fine with yeeting TSQ

i think if we work under the assumption that a faction kill failed on michele then gram and michele have to be town, and if TSQ flips scum then kekw looks more towny in my eyes, its now just ultra/sage that seem scum to me

and btw ultra's reaction to michele claiming jail on him was weird, because he acted as if he sent his writeup ability but it failed. i remember one of his replies to michele said michele should know why his ability failed cuz she jailed him

but since michele was lying, then it makes no sense for ultra's ability to fail. i find it very inconsistent he claimed abstaining at the start of the day but then blamed it on michele jail. clear me up if my understanding of it is wrong but if TSQ flips scum i have to gun for ultra then sage in that order

if TSQ flips town im gunning for gram then michele in that order.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im only town reading gram and michele rn, i feel like they are both either town or on the same team. nothing else makes sense

i wanted to study this world of ultra/gram as a team if for w.e reason TSQ flips town but rn i dont think gram can be a teammate with anyone other than michele if hes mafia so im more inclined to just place them both as town for now

the thing with TSQ flipping scum is gram, me, and ultra were opposed to his lynch yesterday. I am not sure what sage views were since I dont recall him being there at EoD, but from the people that are currently playing only kekw was fine with yeeting TSQ

i think if we work under the assumption that a faction kill failed on michele then gram and michele have to be town, and if TSQ flips scum then kekw looks more towny in my eyes, its now just ultra/sage that seem scum to me

and btw ultra's reaction to michele claiming jail on him was weird, because he acted as if he sent his writeup ability but it failed. i remember one of his replies to michele said michele should know why his ability failed cuz she jailed him

but since michele was lying, then it makes no sense for ultra's ability to fail. i find it very inconsistent he claimed abstaining at the start of the day but then blamed it on michele jail. clear me up if my understanding of it is wrong but if TSQ flips scum i have to gun for ultra then sage in that order

Ekko I didn't blame Michelle for my ability failing

I was questioning why she thinks it was suspicious that I didn't use my ability *when she jailed me*. Regardless of whether I had used it or not she knew the answer to that question while asking it so it looks like an attempt to paint me red.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyway I would be floored if TSQ flips town here to begin with.

He:

- Lurked in the thread and waited until everyone had posted to make an action claim
- Came out with guns blazing on the only person that he could see having a chance of lynching over him (Me, which btw should be evidence strongly in favor that we aren't partners, but w/e)
- Ragequit out of the thread when he got cornered by Michelle

Idk, I've seen towns throw their hands up and crumble like wet paper when scum put them in check mate before, but there's too many other coincidences pointing towards him being scum

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My lies were as follow:
- i lied d2 that i used all my shots because i wanted to live and find the wolves in the game
- i didn't say today my both shots when i claimed my JK on Ultra because i wanted to see what Ted is posting. He claimed he successfully had an action so he has to die. I know my actions went through because i blocked by jailing Ultra the shot from Sage.

Other than this i didn't lie.

KekW

Kin
130💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@KekW
@Grammaton
@Ekkologix

I'm curious to know what you guys would do with my ability if you were in possession of it

For reference, my ability allows me to select a player and have them subjected to any of the same actions used on me that night, including kills, protects.
For starters it would let me watch 2 people at the same time which is really powerful at this stage

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@KekW
@Grammaton
@Ekkologix

I'm curious to know what you guys would do with my ability if you were in possession of it

For reference, my ability allows me to select a player and have them subjected to any of the same actions used on me that night, including kills, protects.
i would personally not use it because u can get someone else killed with u, unless a doc baby sits u for double protection

if scum has another superkill u can kill 2 players, shooting u is scummy by default

Status
Not open for further replies.