Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought you had weird posts and even though you had the snark replies (that were like 60-70% of the reason i town read you) i couldn't get over some of your actions within the thread

plus we disagreed on almost everything

so /shrug

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Michelle just curious why you brought this up now. We're you just trying to catch him while he's on

Don't have enough time to determine whether he's scump, cop, etc and I'd rather not potentially split wagons with the vote count being invisible

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m not a fan of this ‘nothing harmful happened’ defence

There’s roles such as rolecop, framer, redirector etc that wouldn’t leave a trace

Michelle wasn’t a watcher target, he’s claiming to not have a town read so bodyguard isn’t out of the question ..

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Michelle just curious why you brought this up now. We're you just trying to catch him while he's on

Don't have enough time to determine whether he's scump, cop, etc and I'd rather not potentially split wagons with the vote count being invisible
Because no one will change vote now, it is a thing for tomorow to be decided

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You thought she was a villager before knowing what she did targeting two different people
i had her as a villa lean for reasons that don't outweight the fact that we were looking at the thread sideways and actions like voting for gamma out of nowhere which i just don't see her doing

she seemed weird enough to me that i thought a track would be helpful, if she's a villager then she's a great addition and if she's a wolf then it's an ez pelt and it would've given me the likelihood of Gamma being a wolf with her early vote that was out of place

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i had her as a villa lean for reasons that don't outweight the fact that we were looking at the thread sideways and actions like voting for gamma out of nowhere which i just don't see her doing

she seemed weird enough to me that i thought a track would be helpful, if she's a villager then she's a great addition and if she's a wolf then it's an ez pelt and it would've given me the likelihood of Gamma being a wolf with her early vote that was out of place
Can I just ask, what result other than being seen at soulkiller would you have seen as suspicious?

You aware I visited soul last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.