Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With Closed Beta officially over and final phase of OPEN BETA open in up coming weeks!

FF fans make sure to sign up and

PC/PS3 clients available only

A Brief History of FFXIV "please not she is dissing 1.0 not 2.0"

A Small Tour

[video=youtube;6N_ruqUF1Sc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N_ruqUF1Sc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

and ofc my screenshots!!!1
You must be registered for see images

fantastic 4 ^

inspired by Sarah /no spoilers

^this was good laugh^

Last edited:

SQY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure, I am a huge MMORPG fan. But seriously, the game looks so hollow and boring. Not to mention there is a monthly fee in which I hate because all I can afford at the moment is 1 MMORPG a month to pay.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure, I am a huge MMORPG fan. But seriously, the game looks so hollow and boring. Not to mention there is a monthly fee in which I hate because all I can afford at the moment is 1 MMORPG a month to pay.
boring? :bouncy: no f*** way... it's very social and fun to play with friends. Even solo it's not that bad... but who plays solo right?

SQY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
boring? :bouncy: no f*** way... it's very social and fun to play with friends. Even solo it's not that bad... but who plays solo right?
I usually end up playing Solo in MMORPGs because people in them are very anti-social nowadays. Its very frustrating

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I usually end up playing Solo in MMORPGs because people in them are very anti-social nowadays. Its very frustrating
I find this problem with neverwinter, played two weeks and rage quit, this game was booring as hell. I made lots of friends just in two weekends most Japanese though. But it will be little less since in phase 4 ... because of this stupid DUTY FINDER:(

but people in this game are mostly very friendly and social, game is built around it. Join company etc

Is the subscription fee worth it? I've never really played games that I have to subscribe to.
you don't have to pay for open beta, try and find out