Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@AlphaTheCat i appreciate your voting a player but how come you didn't give any sort of reads?

This was your post before the vote. You just trying to blend in like Lukundo in page 8 by voting Dragomir out of blue.

Next is Waindo, you ain't trying to give effort and find the scum at all. You seemed more relaxed than everyone else.

Sagebee, are you there? Apart from asking others about their reads, why don't you contribute to the game with yours!? Are you keeping a low profile as well?

My suspect list -
1. Waindo
2. TheAlphaCat
3 Lukundo
4. Sagebee
Well when I notice something noteworthy I will switching my playstyle usually play active role get culprits I want to see something.

Also don't want get a suspect list till I have some certainty.

Reactions: Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please remember one thing some roles have its own counterpart.

-Town Invest/Mafia Invest
-Town Roleblocker/Mafia Roleblocker
-Town Protector/Mafia Protector

So not all claim could be 100% town.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@AL_sama voting me would get you in trouble the next day phase. You'll be a prime suspect then.

The vote count?

@AlphaTheCat you are doing it again. You should rather give your reads on players.

@Zemmi how many votes do we need to lynch today?

I'll go with either Lukundo or Waindo this phase.

AlphaTheCat

Kin
289💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@AL_sama voting me would get you in trouble the next day phase. You'll be a prime suspect then.

The vote count?

@AlphaTheCat you are doing it again. You should rather give your reads on players.

@Zemmi how many votes do we need to lynch today?

I'll go with either Lukundo or Waindo this phase.
My apologies. I'm still new at this. The only read i'm getting is Waindo because the last game I saw him he was really active. Not so much here. Unless he had personal stuff, i'd assume he was hiding something important.

Reactions: Poison
Status
Not open for further replies.