Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't like ansa getting all defensive for me voting him. Also don't like the way he is interacting in this game, last time he played like this he was sk.
I'm not being defensive here. I just wanted a good reason why you voting me. I'm still not getting one yet.

Sagebee also had put me in this kind of situation before(in Naruto mafia game). He voted me because I'm just suspecting him(being my most suspicious player). Tbh he actually had a good reason to do so. And I respond to him in the same manner as here, demanding his answer and reason why he voted me just because I'm suspecting him? I'm not even 'pushed' him at the moment before he voted me.

While Sagebee had a good reason to vote me although its more like an OMGUS vote, you are absent from any good reasoning here. And its no longer an OMGUS vote but totally different.

Reactions: Dragomir and Poison

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not being defensive here. I just wanted a good reason why you voting me. I'm still not getting one yet.

Sagebee also had put me in this kind of situation before(in Naruto mafia game). He voted me because I'm just suspecting him(being my most suspicious player). Tbh he actually had a good reason to do so. And I respond to him in the same manner as here, demanding his answer and reason why he voted me just because I'm suspecting him? I'm not even 'pushed' him at the moment before he voted me.

While Sagebee had a good reason to vote me although its more like an OMGUS vote, you are absent from any good reasoning here. And its no longer an OMGUS vote but totally different.
I never have to vote for anyone unless it's obvious. I mostly go on a hunch. Honestly there is no reason to vote for you, buy my vote has no reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.