[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm....I'm not sure how you reached the conclusion that I'm playing around being clueless. In the post I quoted, from what I understood, you claimed that Rei was mafia's roleblocker which is incredibly odd considering mafia's roleblocker just died...
Post automatically merged:

My first impression was that there was only the serial killer left when I saw there was one NK, considering I was already entertaining that there was a Serial in the game. When I saw The Cow's role, I thought "Hamza" was a title more than a name but I'm not familiar with the flavor so if Hamza is indeed a name to consider then there's one mafia left and I would start considering that both mafia and SK targeted the same player, which is not hard to entertain considering he claimed cop.
I have never claimedRei being a roleblocker, what?
You're in deep misunderstanding here or I misphrased which I doubt, please quote that.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her contribution to town exceeded Misa aswell, which is why I doubt she is the scummiest out of you, her and Oreki.

Here's the link to the post.

https://animebase.me/threads/dracula-castle-madness-game.767910/post-21927656

It says, "you're mafia's roleblocker" which I understood you were referring to Rei since you quoted her and there was no indicator that you were referring to someone else or something else.
Sorry, that was quoting the EoD message and Cow's role description, might have been because I'm on phone most of the time

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There always is a chance, especially now the odds for town are high, but that statement is only understood from actual town ;)
Which you clearly are not. ;)

You don't understand my statement. I'm looking at the setup from and aerial point of view. How everything is playing is actually one of the best case scenarios that can play out in any game (the best one being getting rid of the serial very early on) and the fact that we can't be more relaxed at this point of the game, means that balance wise, the game tilts towards anti-town.

Do you know how many games I've played in which you consistently lynch anti town for three phases? Not that many.

*an

Anyways, my vote is locked.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if you want?
Yup, it's a permissions thing.

This was incredibly lucky to be honest.
Well... That was Eliphas. He claimed quite strongly a detectives role. I think it's normal that he became the next target and thus giving the town another round.

Thinking back, I don't think we ever had a chance to win. 1 mislynch and 3 consecutive correct lynches but we're still in a very bad place.
Things might have been different if Misa and Red didn't have that role as well...

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which you clearly are not. ;)

You don't understand my statement. I'm looking at the setup from and aerial point of view. How everything is playing is actually one of the best case scenarios that can play out in any game (the best one being getting rid of the serial very early on) and the fact that we can't be more relaxed at this point of the game, means that balance wise, the game tilts towards anti-town.

Do you know how many games I've played in which you consistently lynch anti town for three phases? Not that many.

*an

Anyways, my vote is locked.
You must also take into account that the town lost 5 people in two night phases because of the role Misa and Red had. Things would be completely different if we were 3 Townies now.

Reactions: MadieV

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well... That was Eliphas. He claimed quite strongly a detectives role. I think it's normal that he became the next target and thus giving the town another round.
That's true and the fact that both parties went for Eliphas speaks to me that neither of them were detection immune.

Things might have been different if Misa and Red didn't have that role as well...
That's true. That was a savage night. Props to Eliphas to be quite frank. He played the cop role masterfully. He stayed under the radar as to not get night killed I presume.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's true and the fact that both parties went for Eliphas speaks to me that neither of them were detection immune.

That's true. That was a savage night. Props to Eliphas to be quite frank. He played the cop role masterfully. He stayed under the radar as to not get night killed I presume.
He had to reveal it in the last phase since he was getting lynched. In that he made us favor, he must of known he will get targeted directly. That explains him being quite silent in the whole game too.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're debating whether town is doomed or not instead of properly trying to figure out a way, I take it back you are already incapable of trying to help town when you lean for evil.
Town has great chances here, and I for a fact, know that with the remaining power we both have.
If we lynch atleast one scum this DP, town has this.
That is the last hint I'm going to give out.

My vote is also locked, one of the two that being either Madie or Oreki go today.
Rei is in the clear.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're debating whether town is doomed or not instead of properly trying to figure out a way, I take it back you are already incapable of trying to help town when you lean for evil.
Town has great chances here, and I for a fact, know that with the remaining power we both have.

My vote is also locked, one of the two that being either Madie or Oreki go today.
Rei is in the clear.

I am willing to put my trust into this.
I have town read you since the beginning really, and if you flip town in the end, well kudos and credit to you. I am done all and i have done all i can for town....anyone can attest to that.

I am locking my vote as well.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally Day 6
Note: the final vote count may be different than the vote tally.

Votes

Target

Voters

MadieV

Rei
Sadslick

Sadslick

Oreki_Houtaro
MadieV

1. sadslick voted in post #1539

4. MadieV voted in post #1550

6. Oreki_Houtarou voted in post #1541

13. Rei voted in post #1535
Note: like usual, please notify me for any mistake in vote count.

Note:
If everyone is certain about the vote i can end the day earlier, being Sunday and a relaxing day for everyone.
Besides, in this situation usually the day ends when everyone votes.

Please confirm if you want to end the day, i need unanimity

@sadslick
@MadieV
@Rei
@Oreki_Houtarou

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Rei is in the clear.
How about this. I'm town and I'm about to get on and RNG match to get mislynched. That means 1 mafia, 1 town and 1 SK in the night phase if I get mislynched. Depending on mafia's and SK's abiilities, this could end with this mislynch.

If there's anyone in which this act won't work is one me, the one who is about to get mislynched and know it's town, lol.

So ya... no.,

Vote tally Day 6
Note: the final vote count may be different than the vote tally.

Votes

Target

Voters

MadieV

Rei
Sadslick

Sadslick

Oreki_Houtaro
MadieV

1. sadslick voted in post #1539

4. MadieV voted in post #1550

6. Oreki_Houtarou voted in post #1541

13. Rei voted in post #1535
Note: like usual, please notify me for any mistake in vote count.

Note:
If everyone is certain about the vote i can end the day earlier, being Sunday and a relaxing day for everyone.
Besides, in this situation usually the day ends when everyone votes.

Please confirm if you want to end the day, i need unanimity

@sadslick
@MadieV
@Rei
@Oreki_Houtarou
You can end the day phase on my part as well.

I'm a 100% confident on my vote.

Ansa's play was not his usual town play and sadslick didn't make me feel any better about the slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.