[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One night kill?
One of us most likely is a roleblocker or healer if that's a thing here.
If you read it closely, it says if Hamza dies, you gain kill power, Hamza hasn't died yet apparently, so my best bet would be that one of us here survived an attack, but would whoever who roleblocked/healed get told that their target was attacked at night, I'll re-read the start of the day msg
Post automatically merged:

In the night's silence, the high priest started to pray, in his room, with an intense desire to protect with his thoughts everyone in the Castle, and a special someone which were present in his thoughts not just this night. His pray was listened in a way, because the Evil felt he cannot enter in the Castle, and left empty handed, hungry and angered...
Someone was protected by someone else, either this "Hamza" or SK was cucked.

If my theory, which sounds logical and obvious to me, is right.
Right now we're
2-1-1

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright I have a thing or two to say....and I am hoping that the townie i am adressing this to takes note on what I am saying.

This is Vote #1: All confirmed mafias are voting against Waindo.

You must be registered for see images

Things get different on Vote #2: Given that Ryu got lynched, Cow and Duke didn't have to vote and Lukundo didn't have to get involved since he knew on the next phase fingers would be pointed to those that voted Ryu.

On Vote #3: At least one mafia votes against their own group, Duke votes to out Lukundo. But look who else voted Lukundo: Madie, Oreki, Sadslick.

Vote #4: Same pattern! At least one mafia voting against their team member:

From this i deduct that on Vote 3 both SK and the remaining mafia voted for Lukundo.... and the question is...

Why did Lukundo vote against Oreki?

Reactions: MadieV

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of us most likely is a roleblocker or healer if that's a thing here.
If you read it closely, it says if Hamza dies, you gain kill power, Hamza hasn't died yet apparently, so my best bet would be that one of us here survived an attack, but would whoever who roleblocked/healed get told that their target was attacked at night, I'll re-read the start of the day msg

Someone was protected by someone else, either this "Hamza" or SK was cucked.

If my theory, which sounds logical and obvious to me, is right.
Right now we're
2-1-1
Hm....

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright I have a thing or two to say....and I am hoping that the townie i am adressing this to takes note on what I am saying.

This is Vote #1: All confirmed mafias are voting against Waindo.

Things get different on Vote #2: Given that Ryu got lynched, Cow and Duke didn't have to vote and Lukundo didn't have to get involved since he knew on the next phase fingers would be pointed to those that voted Ryu.

On Vote #3: At least one mafia votes against their own group, Duke votes to out Lukundo. But look who else voted Lukundo: Madie, Oreki, Sadslick.

Vote #4: Same pattern! At least one mafia voting against their team member:

From this i deduct that on Vote 3 both SK and the remaining mafia voted for Lukundo.... and the question is...

Why did Lukundo vote against Oreki?
Maybe he found me an easy target? Cuz i don't have any reason to bush my own team members for 3 DP's straight

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have decided to go all out since this phase will probably be the last one.

I knew Cow was mafia when Duke posted this:

Why would he be apologizing to Cow, I thought? There was no reason for him to write this other than apologizing to his teammate for a gameplay that got him lynched.

That's when i knew and i was waiting for more people to comment on it.
From that point on it was a waiting game for me.... I wanted Cow to feel safe until the very end just to see if he will post something that would help me figure out the remaining mafia.

@Eliphas gameplay confused me a bit. I thought he was mafia along with Cow. But in the end he cemented my suspicion and he revealed as much as he could without getting mod killed. He did the best he could in the situation. I am sorry for waiting until the last moment Eliphas, but I had to try.

So now we have Madie, Oreki and Sadslick.

This morning I have tried to push Sadslick a little to see if he will 'bite'. He was the one that suggested the idea of a healer, which for someone inexperienced, as he has claimed to be, is weird. This is my second game and I didnt know that having a healer is possible in this game. Up to this point, I have a strong town lean of him. The fact that he is very eager to accuse people left and right also makes me think he might be town. I see no alliance here. So far.

Oreki... you wanted both Eliphas and Cow to get lynched. Cow was SO obviously town and you seem to be a smart person, i dont think you would have missed it. There is only one role benefiting from both town and mafia getting lyched and that is SK.

Madie: If she is town, then this is a bad gameplay. Totally inactive in the last phase, I have some thoughts but I need more reads.

Alright, so these are my thoughts....and i might be mistaken of course so....lets discuss.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why would he be apologizing to Cow, I thought? There was no reason for him to write this other than apologizing to his teammate for a gameplay that got him lynched.

From that point on it was a waiting game for me.... I wanted Cow to feel safe until the very end just to see if he will post something that would help me figure out the remaining mafia.

@Eliphas gameplay confused me a bit. I thought he was mafia along with Cow. But in the end he cemented my suspicion and he revealed as much as he could without getting mod killed. He did the best he could in the situation. I am sorry for waiting until the last moment Eliphas, but I had to try.

This morning I have tried to push Sadslick a little to see if he will 'bite'. He was the one that suggested the idea of a healer, which for someone inexperienced, as he has claimed to be, is weird. This is my second game and I didnt know that having a healer is possible in this game. Up to this point, I have a strong town lean of him. The fact that he is very eager to accuse people left and right also makes me think he might be town. I see no alliance here. So far.

Oreki... you wanted both Eliphas and Cow to get lynched. Cow was SO obviously town and you seem to be a smart person, i dont think you would have missed it. There is only one role benefiting from both town and mafia getting lyched and that is SK.

Madie: If she is town, then this is a bad gameplay. Totally inactive in the last phase, I have some thoughts but I need more reads.

Alright, so these are my thoughts....and i might be mistaken of course so....lets discuss.
No I wanted the only cow to get lynch but you and others refuse to do it like I said yesterday, miss-lynch or no lynch is obvious town lose, so following either path all was left to do

Sadlick suggested the idea of a healer can also make you think he's the one who failed to kill his target

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I wanted the only cow to get lynch but you and others refuse to do it like I said yesterday, miss-lynch or no lynch is obvious town lose, so following either path all was left to do

Sadlick suggested the idea of a healer can also make you think he's the one who failed to kill his target
You're going to be too obvious if you're going to initiate pushing me reason being "town is desperate and needs a lynch" and now killing me.
You somehow already know my role and want me gone, the fact that I'm not dead yet with this useless ass role is magical but now you and madie are top tier suspicious, but I doubt that I'll be accurate enough to snipe both Hamza and SK, so atleast one of you is scum.
Rei is cleared out for me, she is portraying her desperation as a town member pretty well and if she really is scum well played to you.

This morning I have tried to push Sadslick a little to see if he will 'bite'. He was the one that suggested the idea of a healer, which for someone inexperienced, as he has claimed to be, is weird. This is my second game and I didnt know that having a healer is possible in this game. Up to this point, I have a strong town lean of him. The fact that he is very eager to accuse people left and right also makes me think he might be town.
If you want the real reason, I've played town of salem before and the role "doctor" is able to heal attacks there.
Just because this is my first forum mafia game won't completely entitle me fully ignorant.

But if its 2-1-1 that means town has already lost, and it definietly is 2-1-1.
Saying this with full confidence, if the other townie here and me nail the next scum, either me or him will heal each other.
And if there is no casualties we'll pinpoint the remaining scum.

But you know, it's really hard doing that when we all have trust issues atm.
Regardless I've come this far and probably by luck and wasn't killed due to being like Rei said inexperience and bring no trouble to evil, so I'm satisfied I leave it to my hardest TR read for votings, that also being Rei

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're going to be too obvious if you're going to initiate pushing me reason being "town is desperate and needs a lynch" and now killing me.
You somehow already know my role and want me gone, the fact that I'm not dead yet with this useless ass role is magical but now you and madie are top tier suspicious, but I doubt that I'll be accurate enough to snipe both Hamza and SK, so atleast one of you is scum.
Rei is cleared out for me, she is portraying her desperation as a town member pretty well and if she really is scum well played to you.

If you want the real reason, I've played town of salem before and the role "doctor" is able to heal attacks there.
Just because this is my first forum mafia game won't completely entitle me fully ignorant.

But if its 2-1-1 that means town has already lost, and it definietly is 2-1-1.
Saying this with full confidence, if the other townie here and me nail the next scum, either me or him will heal each other.
And if there is no casualties we'll pinpoint the remaining scum.

But you know, it's really hard doing that when we all have trust issues atm.
Regardless I've come this far and probably by luck and wasn't killed due to being like Rei said inexperience and bring no trouble to evil, so I'm satisfied I leave it to my hardest TR read for votings, that also being Rei
I didnt imply you are ignorant at all. I was just observing that it would be hard for a total noob, like I am, to know that there is a healer role in this game/mafia games in general.

I also believe your feelings are genuine. You are my strongest town lean right now, but like I have done since the beginning of this game I will wait until the very end.

And I am getting bothered by lack of activity.

Reactions: sadslick

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Typing this down more for my benefit than anyone else's.

Since we are in a 2 -1 -1 game, the town is lost. Right now, it's between mafia and SK, an outcome that i have ZERO interest in.
No matter who we lynch, in the night phase there will be one scum and one townie left which means the town is lost.

I am willing to put my trust in you @sadslick since you are my only town lean at this point. And if you happen to be scum, then so be it. I have done the best i could.

I cannot roleclaim but i will try to hint. There might be a way we pull off a succeful lynch even with just two votes. So we need to unite.

I believe Oreki is SK and Madie mafia.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally Day 6

Votes

Target

Voters

MadieV

Rei

non-voters

sadslick
MadieV
Oreki_Houtarou

1. sadslick

4. MadieV

6. Oreki_Houtarou

13. Rei voted in post #1535
Note: like usual, please notify me for any mistake in vote count.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Typing this down more for my benefit than anyone else's.

Since we are in a 2 -1 -1 game, the town is lost. Right now, it's between mafia and SK, an outcome that i have ZERO interest in.
No matter who we lynch, in the night phase there will be one scum and one townie left which means the town is lost.

I am willing to put my trust in you @sadslick since you are my only town lean at this point. And if you happen to be scum, then so be it. I have done the best i could.

I cannot roleclaim but i will try to hint. There might be a way we pull off a succeful lynch even with just two votes. So we need to unite.

I believe Oreki is SK and Madie mafia.
I got you, we have huge chances here just needa pinpoint both evil.

Vote @MadieV

@Michelle

Okay, the lack of activity is slightly annoying so we have our excuse if we mess up, which to be fair I doubt.

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got you, we have huge chances here just needa pinpoint both evil.

Vote @MadieV

@Michelle

Okay, the lack of activity is slightly annoying so we have our excuse if we mess up, which to be fair I doubt.

Are your reads the same as mine?

It's just trying for the best at this moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.