[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on reading she's neutral and if you're indeed town then both Madie and Sadslick most probably anti-town from a different faction
I dont see what you see about Sadslick.
About Madie, I would think that you would be suspecting her as well, given that she has disappeared since the lynch of Cow.

And after everything, I really dont think there can be any doubt as to where I stand.

Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont see what you see about Sadslick.
About Madie, I would think that you would be suspecting her as well, given that she has disappeared since the lynch of Cow.

And after everything, I really dont think there can be any doubt as to where I stand.
Is madieV online during this game time?

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are your reads the same as mine?

It's just trying for the best at this moment...
Correct, as long as we are to make good use of what we can do, this is easily won.
Now, you aren't confirmed but I'd rather trust you more than anyone here at the moment.
Post automatically merged:

Vote @sadslick

I'm sure he's gonna flip anti-town
Then please reason yourself, your reasoning behind that might hint something of need here.

Correct, as long as we are to make good use of what we can do, this is easily won.
Now, you aren't confirmed but I'd rather trust you more than anyone here at the moment.

Then please reason yourself, your reasoning behind that might hint something of need here.
@Rei you have a real clutch role for the timing at the moment, that is lucky enough to even doubt to be fair..

I'll be brutally honest here, I'm really hoping Rei isn't full of shit rn. First game into a win is the ultimate poggers.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally Day 6
Note: the final vote count may be different than the vote tally.

Votes

Target

Voters

MadieV

Rei
Sadslick

Sadslick

Oreki_Houtarou

non-voters

MadieV

1. sadslick voted in post #1539

4. MadieV

6. Oreki_Houtarou voted in post #1541

13. Rei voted in post #1535
Note: like usual, please notify me for any mistake in vote count.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What was Cow's role exactly?
He was a roleblocker, meaning he could stop regular night actions.

You are werewolf's(mafia) roleblocker
There is one mafia and sk left.
The Cow was mafia's roleblocker so how did you reach that conclusion?

Madie: If she is town, then this is a bad gameplay. Totally inactive in the last phase, I have some thoughts but I need more reads.
A lot of things have happened that have impeded me from properly playing the game and I apologize for that. The logical thing would've been for me to have subbed out but since Michelle had struggled with subs and I know that no matter what's going on I would never disappear completely from a game, I thought I could manage but clearly I'm struggling. I'll make sure I honestly have the proper time to play next time before I sign up for any games.

Anyways, I don't have a town lean on Sadslick...at all. I've stressed it throughout the phases so to expand on it feels redundant at this point, but based on tone, Ansa's cult play and sadslick's weird advances, I'm confident on voting this slot.

Vote @sadslick

@Michelle

I don't blame anyone for voting me. Sorry that my lack of activity might cost us the game.

As for the rest:
Between Rei and Oreki:

Rei: has been consistent with her play and her constant collaborations are, to me, alignment indicative.

Oreki: Oreki, based on tone and overall advances, I think he's town, which is confusing.

These types of confusions usually happen when one is trying to get a read on the sk, considering it's easy for them to blend in with town.

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Rei you have a real clutch role for the timing at the moment, that is lucky enough to even doubt to be fair..

I'll be brutally honest here, I'm really hoping Rei isn't full of shit rn. First game into a win is the ultimate poggers.
From what I gathered some players had actions that they could perform only once... I could be having the same ability. And been smart enough to save it until the very end.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A lot of things have happened that have impeded me from properly playing the game and I apologize for that. The logical thing would've been for me to have subbed out but since Michelle had struggled with subs and I know that no matter what's going on I would never disappear completely from a game, I thought I could manage but clearly I'm struggling. I'll make sure I honestly have the proper time to play next time before I sign up for any games.

Anyways, I don't have a town lean on Sadslick...at all. I've stressed it throughout the phases so to expand on it feels redundant at this point, but based on tone, Ansa's cult play and sadslick's weird advances, I'm confident on voting this slot.

Vote @sadslick

@Michelle

I don't blame anyone for voting me. Sorry that my lack of activity might cost us the game.

As for the rest:
Between Rei and Oreki:

Rei: has been consistent with her play and her constant collaborations are, to me, alignment indicative.

Oreki: Oreki, based on tone and overall advances, I think he's town, which is confusing.

These types of confusions usually happen when one is trying to get a read on the sk, considering it's easy for them to blend in with town.
Thoughts on the one night kill?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I am many things but not full of shit.

I understand you have your doubts and thats only fair. I still have doubts about you too and this is how it should be.

But put your mind at ease... And read what happened in the last 3 phases. There is no possible argument of me being mafia or serial killer else said arguments would be used by the the real mafia and serial killer against me

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Vote @sadslick

@Michelle

As for the rest:
Between Rei and Oreki:

Re-read The Cow's role and open up the spoiler.
"You are mafias roleblocker, you gain killing power if Hamza dies"
Hamza was NOT mentioned til now, I appreciate you trying to play around being clueless but everything is said loud and clear from start of dp message and protection was at the last eod.
I apologise for being overly cautious and paying attention to the info literally thrown at us.
The game is 2-1-1.
And I'm confident that you're one of the remaining evil.

But put your mind at ease... And read what happened in the last 3 phases. There is no possible argument of me being mafia or serial killer else said arguments would be used by the the real mafia and serial killer against me
Yes, that is the only thing differing you from the remaining duo.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re-read The Cow's role and open up the spoiler.
"You are mafias roleblocker, you gain killing power if Hamza dies"
Hamza was NOT mentioned til now, I appreciate you trying to play around being clueless but everything is said loud and clear from start of dp message and protection was at the last eod.
I apologise for being overly cautious and paying attention to the info literally thrown at us.
The game is 2-1-1.
And I'm confident that you're one of the remaining evil.

Yes, that is the only thing differing you from the remaining duo.
Hmm....I'm not sure how you reached the conclusion that I'm playing around being clueless. In the post I quoted, from what I understood, you claimed that Rei was mafia's roleblocker which is incredibly odd considering mafia's roleblocker just died...

Thoughts on the one night kill?
My first impression was that there was only the serial killer left when I saw there was one NK, considering I was already entertaining that there was a Serial in the game. When I saw The Cow's role, I thought "Hamza" was a title more than a name but I'm not familiar with the flavor so if Hamza is indeed a name to consider then there's one mafia left and I would start considering that both mafia and SK targeted the same player, which is not hard to entertain considering he claimed cop.

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope you guys know it but if we have SK, then town already lost the game.
The write-ups mention 'Evil' and 'evil guest' as two separate characters (here and here).

I think we can be certain that the town has lost, unless the townies left have a special ability to protect themselves/each other.

I mentioned it earlier, this is between SK and mafia now, and of these two i dont really care who wins.

Reactions: Houtarou

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm....I'm not sure how you reached the conclusion that I'm playing around being clueless. In the post I quoted, from what I understood, you claimed that Rei was mafia's roleblocker which is incredibly odd considering mafia's roleblocker just died...

My first impression was that there was only the serial killer left when I saw there was one NK, considering I was already entertaining that there was a Serial in the game. When I saw The Cow's role, I thought "Hamza" was a title more than a name but I'm not familiar with the flavor so if Hamza is indeed a name to consider then there's one mafia left and I would start considering that both mafia and SK targeted the same player, which is not hard to entertain considering he claimed cop.
I see, yes. This is what I believe as well, than Eliphas was targeted by both mafia and town and in that he made us a favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.