[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regarding my botanical metaphors, I went a bit too far there when I expected that everyone will think outside the box.

My role is one of the most powerful - friendly-aligned roles in the game, the character which I play with is connected to another character within the game but just storywise (we are not connected within the game mechanics) and that's where the orchid and horticultural hints came in.

The mentioned character could be any faction, but I suspect that he is a friendly from the start, and later on becomes either scum or 3rd when he makes certain actions.

The mentioned character needs to be dealt with as soon as possible.
Why are you assuming that no one caught the hint?

I did. It was quite easy if one has read the book. Which also means that any werewolf could be dropping the same hint.

Reactions: Waindo

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I did. It was quite easy if one has read the book. Which also means that any werewolf could be dropping the same hint.
Okay, serious thought: Why do we try to give scum a road map on whom to kill first by helping them figure out our Power Roles? I'd rather we stop.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Saying 'no one' was a bit exaggerating to say but I already have two votes on me. I couldn't reveal my faction any clearer within the limitations/rules of the game.

I also hinted my role in the begining of the game.

So the ones that are openly calling my name as a suspect and voting me away are either not familliar with the story, or rather; wolves in sheeps skin.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your seem to be helpful but not really helpful. And now that you are saying that odd, waindo and I are teaming up makes my suspicion on you increase.

vote: @Mr.Lonely
Same here. But I won't pull the trigger just yet, I want to see him try to elaborate his ramblings before I place my vote.

What is your take on all of this @Odd ?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saying 'no one' was a bit exaggerating to say but I already have two votes on me. I couldn't reveal my faction any clearer within the limitations/rules of the game.

I also hinted my role in the begining of the game.

So the ones that are openly calling my name as a suspect and voting me away are either not familliar with the story, or rather; wolves in sheeps skin.
I see. I also think that the specific role you hinted at is not one that everyone knows about either. Anyone that has read the book, definitely. But not all have the read the book. Which makes me think that if you were trying to lure people you would have chosen somebody else.

To me this is convincing. For now.

I still I am unsure who to vote against.... the inactivity of some people is not helping either. A few have put themselves out very much and its each to start nitpicking and start seeing things that aren't really there.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was directed at somebody else not you. :)
Ah no worries then ^^
Post automatically merged:

Your seem to be helpful but not really helpful. And now that you are saying that odd, waindo and I are teaming up makes my suspicion on you increase.

vote: @Mr.Lonely
Isnt that self contradicting yourself? You havent really been helpful either. Why is that i run across this problem in every game i play. How about you elaborate as to why I'm not being very helpful and quote these such posts if you will.

And are you also saying that it just a coincidence that i think you may be in league with each other. both of you have not contributed as much as everyone else. I find your reasoning very invalid right now.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Votes tally

Votes

Target

Voters

Waindo

All_Red
Duk3star

Mr.Lonely

Ryu Kishi

Ansatsuken
Poison chan
Odd
Lady Coffee
Mr.Lonely
Akumatsu

Ryu Kishi voted in post #325

LanMisa

All_Red voted with incorrect format in post #80 and unvoted with incorrect format in post #168 voted in post #233

Junegirl_19

Duk3star voted in post #256

Eliphas
Rei
AIVION

SleepingTerror Voted in post #199, unvoted in post #275

Waindo voted in post #228 unvoted in post #283

Konno
TheLukundo

the votes tally are not automated, if you find a mistake please PM me

Last edited:

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope you aren't bringing last game into this as revenge XD now if you are suspicious, then I'm interested to hear why

Be a little more helpful if you showed me that you are looking for mafia. I understand being busy but still.
I wouldn't do that, you are just suspicious in this game. You and Dukestar

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who says I can't give reasons?
I've asked your reasoning behind your suspicion. And you won't give it. If you were actually helping town, and I say this to Ryu as well, then you would be sharing your thoughts about me. You arent given off town reads at all, you are just pushing for a lynch.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Duk3 elaborate that vote on me with an explanation that will make sense.
Same goes for All too.

Mr. Lonely, you still haven't explained how are Odd, Ryu and me exactly teaming up?
Sorry I missed your point, i thought you were just thinking out loud.

Since Odd and Ryu suspected me without giving much information to relay about themselves, it seemed suspicious making me think they were a team. And you just seemed sort of on board with them so I just added you to that wagon of thought.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Duk3 elaborate that vote on me with an explanation that will make sense.
Same goes for All too.

Mr. Lonely, you still haven't explained how are Odd, Ryu and me exactly teaming up?

@Mr.Lonely @Duk3star @All_Red
And honestly I find you less scummy than Odd or Ryu, so it could have just been timing to put you in with them. I mean you too are asking the same question as me as to why someone voted you.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone, how do we want to play this?
Yes, there's an innocent child in every game here. I think it's the worst role in the game
It's not the IC role helps out one side or the other, that's not it. It's just that now they are useless, they are unable to do anything sneaky because everyone knows that they Town.
I have the suspcion on Mr Lonely, we should probably lynch him
I wouldn't do that, you are just suspicious in this game. You and Dukestar
Who says I can't give reasons?
These are all of your posts thus far, in the entire day phase which will soon come to an end.

And then you pop up and push for a lynch out of nowhere?

Reactions: Just_Red
Status
Not open for further replies.