[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jokes aside, if you think that me making a light hearted joke makes me suspect I gladly refer to the fact that I am one of the few people actively engaging others, trying to get a feel for them, figuring out their agendas and progressing the game. I'm not lost in flower talks, I am not trying to talk about angleshooting or criticise players for actually playing the game like, god forbid!, voting other players! (gasp!) I do consider myself having quite a large body of work already and I'd rather you don't reduce me to one word I used so far. It's a rather level approach.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, let's do it.
vote @LanMisa

I think you are downplaying yourself a bit too much. This is a role madness game, therefore, your claim that day 1 isn't good for you because you tend to scumread power roles doesn't hold water.
I also think you are unnecessarily shading my take of you. Skimming means not reading closely but to get the gist of what has happened so far. Initially I was reading you off the impression I got, which was you were actively engaging with the thread and its participants, something I tend to associate with town (though a good scum player can mimic this easily). I don't feel it's unreasonable for that take to change once I read the thread more closely.
I also know you, as someone has direct experience with my wolf game, would likely read me off activity/engagement over anything else. Rather than excusing yourself for shading me by calling me scummy based on how other people may misread me, as town, I believe you would value your own experience as an indicator for my alignment.
This is very you and very NAI. I'll not read you on your first ten posts or so. You can keep up for that long as either alignment. It's the later phases when the pressure rises that you drop as a wolf.

Enough side tracking. RE, I hope that I am not the only person who you have an opinion on. What about your other reads?

Last edited:
Reactions: Houtarou

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hm... yeah. We play a cult game, I am part of the cult and the first thing I do is to make everyone aware that there is a cult. Makes sense.
I'm sure that you won't expected people would focus on it.

And the game flows like nothing happened.

So sleeping and me the only players that tried to address it.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That's still silly. Why would I mention a cult in the first place when I am a cult member,if my end goal is to make people forget about me mentioning it? Do you consider me that weak a player that I out myself like that? Also, why do you think I outed as cult? I might as well outed as serial killer here. Or as wolf. Or.......town. Why are you so fascinated by the word of cult and ignore the serial killer?

Anyways, same question to you. I'm not the only player here. What are your thoughts on others, ignoring your poison town read?

Reactions: Just_Red

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh @LanMisa This is not me trying to suspect you but just trying to dig 'something' out from our conversation. And also from your future actions and interactions.

There's other player that really pique my interest like Waindo who is trying to 'established' himself as a town. And like someone has said "it feels forced".

But first I want to see whether Cult exist or not in this game. Usually any conversion would be announced.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is very you and very NAI. I'll not read you on your first ten posts or so. You can keep up for that long as either alignment. It's the later phases when the pressure rises that you drop as a wolf.
So if I'm understanding correctly, nothing I say is deserving of anything above a neutral read at this point because you think I am capable of mimicking it as a wolf?
Enough side tracking. RE, I hope that I am not the only person who you have an opinion on. What about your other reads?
I've given other reads though? In the same post where I bring up my skepticism of you. Do you have any particular players you'd like me to take a look at?

I do agree with Misa's logic that as cult, they'd not bring it up as it'd only draw unnecessary attention. However the line felt a bit unnatural to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansatsuken

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if I'm understanding correctly, nothing I say is deserving of anything above a neutral read at this point because you think I am capable of mimicking it as a wolf?I've given other reads though? In the same post where I bring up my skepticism of you. Do you have any particular players you'd like me to take a look at?
Yes to the first. You are a town lean of mine, despite what I called out earlier (maybe even because, since that kind of stuff tends to get you mislynched so often on MU), but without seeing you under pressure it is not something even close to a lock read. You are not an early Creature level scum after all.

People I am interested in your opinion about are Lonely, Weindo, Ansatsuken... maybe Red and AIVION as well. Want to check notes.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's still silly. Why would I mention a cult in the first place when I am a cult member,if my end goal is to make people forget about me mentioning it? Do you consider me that weak a player that I out myself like that? Also, why do you think I outed as cult? I might as well outed as serial killer here. Or as wolf. Or.......town. Why are you so fascinated by the word of cult and ignore the serial killer?

Anyways, same question to you. I'm not the only player here. What are your thoughts on others, ignoring your poison town read?
Tbh I dont really like player who voted very earlier without any concrete reasoning, just want to pressure.

But All_Red's other posts prior to her votez and after that feels very townie indicative.

I have stated my simple reason on Waindo in my previous post. I put him in the 50/50 situation.

As for Poison its my feeling in play

As for Elipses*is that correct spelling*, I still have my doubt on him. I feels like he is 'playing' with newbie tag.

As for Mr.Lonely, in the earlier period of this phase he's mostly answering a question, conversing about Meta/Play style with you;

As i always say, keep your mind open to everything, even if you're sure of yourself just believe that you might not be correct.

All depends I guess, Its more about how its interpreted rather than what its done for.

And also so people know, I do go to school and I have exams next week. So any prolonged activity is due to that.
Bold one has piqued my interest.

If my reading on him is right, it could be the way he's trying to express or telling to people that he's townie.
"Open up yourself to any possibility"

Thats what I always advise to townie when playing this game, when they hunting a wolf.

Other activity from him, clearing the misunderstanding between you and him.

So as for right now I read him as a Town.

As for SleepingTerror, I still unable to fully perceive his real intention.

Thats similar statement I oftentimes told to townie when playing this game, when they hunting a wolf.

So if I'm understanding correctly, nothing I say is deserving of anything above a neutral read at this point because you think I am capable of mimicking it as a wolf?I've given other reads though? In the same post where I bring up my skepticism of you. Do you have any particular players you'd like me to take a look at?

I do agree with Misa's logic that as cult, they'd not bring it up as it'd only draw unnecessary attention. However the line felt a bit unnatural to me.
It really draw our attention tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok in my opinion this game could be a cult game. You probably have one Drac with two werewolves, with Draculaura being able to convert maybe one or two players.

My reads on players so far

So far the players that have posted all seem to be town I'm not picking up anything Wolfy with them.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok in my opinion this game could be a cult game. You probably have one Drac with two werewolves, with Draculaura being able to convert maybe one or two players.

So far the players that have posted all seem to be town I'm not picking up anything Wolfy with them.
Hey Ryu,

Is this saying that you think there’s 2 factions or one faction?

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh I dont really like player who voted very earlier without any concrete reasoning, just want to pressure.

But All_Red's other posts prior to her votez and after that feels very townie indicative.

Why? Also what is wrong with early pressure votes to figure out somebody's alignment? It is common meta on MU to start with a vote in the first few minutes to analyse how people react to it.

I have stated my simple reason on Waindo in my previous post. I put him in the 50/50 situation.

What is your plan for figuring him out? And what exactly makes you lean in either direction?

As for Poison its my feeling in play

As for Elipses*is that correct spelling*, I still have my doubt on him. I feels like he is 'playing' with newbie tag.

Can you elaborate on that? Do you think that his team told him to act like that in wolf chat?

As for Mr.Lonely, in the earlier period of this phase he's mostly answering a question, conversing about Meta/Play style with you;

Bold one has piqued my interest.

If my reading on him is right, it could be the way he's trying to express or telling to people that he's townie.

Thats what I always advise to townie when playing this game, when they hunting a wolf.

That surprises me... I read this statement as completely null. It's the same as me saying that people should be careful since wolves may pocket others. In my opinion it doesn't really help town to state the obvious, which the bolded sentence is in my opinion. Much more helpful is actually finding them.

Other activity from him, clearing the misunderstanding between you and him.

So as for right now I read him as a Town.

As for SleepingTerror, I still unable to fully perceive his real intention.

It really draw our attention tho.

What do you mean by this statement?

Can anyone please say who is RE?
SleepingTerror

That's pretty much lacking any substance. You have no read about anything that happened at all?

I think Ranu is Town. 100% didn’t check game thread announcements and see he is IC(!)
Wowee

Reactions: Poison

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Lan, you seem pretty active. What’s your opinion on people so far?
Town: Red and AIVION as well as the IC.

Towny: Duke and RE

Towny with question marks: Ansatsuken, Eliphas

Question marks: Lonely, Waindo.

Null/irrelevant so far: Everyone else.

I was thinking about putting me as GOAT tier, but I see where my last attempt at a joke lead me to.

Reactions: Just_Red

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

SleepingTerror

That's pretty much lacking any substance. You have no read about anything that happened at all?

Wowee
How should I respond to you when you replied like that? Why not break it into an individual post and quote and address it one by one?

I'm also on a phone. I even hosting my game using a phone. So Doing something like that is a small matter to me.

@LanMisa

I will address all of your concerns when I get into the most comfortable place to play this game. I'm working right now.

Last edited:

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How should I respond to you when you replied like that? Why not break it into an individual post and quote and address it one by one?

I'm also on a phone. I even hosting my game using a phone. So Doing something like that is a small matter to me.
My bad, I didn't think about this weird quoting stuff that you guys have here until after I posted. Since I am on my phone as well it was impossible for me to break the quotes down into piecemeal, since it would have required me to insert spoiler tags by hand which... is very meh to do.

Also: same... and I won't be home for another long time. If I get home before you I will basically repost my original one the way you asked of me.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My bad, I didn't think about this weird quoting stuff that you guys have here until after I posted. Since I am on my phone as well it was impossible for me to break the quotes down into piecemeal, since it would have required me to insert spoiler tags by hand which... is very meh to do.
Ok for me nothing is impossible to sort out?

I'll be back

Status
Not open for further replies.