[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Mr.Lonely this

The game starts Today the 14th of March at 10 PM GMT+2 when the Castel's horologe will sound 10 times... 2 hours before werewolves hour!
Post automatically merged:

I asked what does the last line signify?
Ohh ok, I didn't realize you were asking everyone. My guess is that it's just story information and not actually event related. It's been well past two hours since the game has started so it would be werewolves hour already or something. I could be wrong

Reactions: Poison

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Mr.Lonely I think the 2 hours are schematic. There is a calender on the first page and from what I understand this phase is going to last 48 hours.

@ ALL I am getting a bit confused about the terminology. What is this 'meta' thing I read?

Edit: I tagged a member named All ?

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I don't know, is angleshooting allowed? @Michelle
Angleshooting is the easiest thing to do on this forum because of the bottom line and the infos of what a player is doing. A mafia game's field is the thread and only the thread like a bubble.
Because the bottom line is out of the game, mentioning it in the game is Angleshooting.
Keep the game clean please, don't look elsewhere. Who played with me the last 3 games here, you all know how sensitive i am about this rule.

Last edited:

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello everybody,

Haven't read up. Anybody got cliffs?
Not really much for me at the moment

@Mr.Lonely I think the 2 hours are schematic. There is a calender on the first page and from what I understand this phase is going to last 48 hours.

@ ALL I am getting a bit confused about the terminology. What is this 'meta' thing I read?

Edit: I tagged a member named All ?
Meta is like using past experiences it information that hasn't really been brought up in the current game. It's just outside sources that are used as reason to suspect someone or question them

Reactions: Rei
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Caught up. Am aware that I've commented on some things others have already noted, but I like to post my thoughts since keeping quiet is worse ~
Would a question about mechanics be allowable? And would it be considered fluff?
Light townlean off this post - as I'd think mafia would be concerned about not tipping their hand off or be held accountable for actions, which a question regarding mechanics may do.
Nothing serious or something that I'd take home. Eliphas feels a bit lost at the moment and Lonely feels a bit serious, but that might be a personality thing. Admittedly, my D1 reads generally suck with me scumreading the PR's most of the time, so I am not the best person to ask on a D1.
I feel this is an interesting comment to make, as while it may be true that day 1 is a weakness for Misa, this is a role madness game, therefore everyone is a power role. I'm inclined to scumlean this post, as it seems be attempting to lower expectations of themselves for not entirely valid reasons, however I have liked Misa's approach so far and they are a pretty modest person :yay:. I'll keep an eye here.
Vote: @Eliphas
Reason: casue they seem sus

Voting mainly to start the ball rolling. Im not seeing any big steps so far. Seen this start in last game so I am gonna copy it.

Vote Lynch: @Eliphas
I like the motivation in this post. A bit too soon to say whether it's real or fabricated though.
@All Red your perception does not fail you, i basically already hinted my faction, you just need to open up your valves. Or rather 'wake up and smell the flowers'. :)
I don't fully understand this comment. Generally, either you are town or you are pretending to be town. Where's the need to hint at your faction, rather than simply playing to your wincon? Or am I misunderstanding something here.
Yea, 4 mafia sounds about right, and possibly one 3P Killer or something. I don't really know this site's meta, and I heard you guys are fairly new in terms of having a mafia section. What would this site's meta entail in that regard? It piques my interest :3

Alright have fun! Hope to see more from ya!~ :3
^^)/
I'd say newer sites, or games at newer players, will be more heavily reliant on mechanics, I guess? Role madness seems to be common here as well. Those tend to be more fun for the majority as I'm presuming most people prefer rolling a power role opposed to vanilla.
I'm also a bit inclined to scumlean this post. I don't think they've said anything else, but there was certainly more to comment on at the time. Even if they are a new player and are confused on how to go about the game, asking questions would be a step forward. From the games I've played, it's also statistically more likely for mafia to make an intro post, without adding anything new to the game, and then check out. We'll see if they post more though.

~~

I could be tinfoiling, but I've grown skeptical of Misa and Aivion. I'll try to word it properly sometime later if the suspicion lasts.

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And just a little correction of my post, mafia in this game are called werewolves
This is a towny post.

Hey guys, you're discussing other games and it doesn't contribute to the ongoing one much. :klaus2:
This post feels forced.

Hey guys, you're discussing other games and it doesn't contribute to the ongoing one much. :klaus2:
This post feels forced.
Vote: @Eliphas
Reason: casue they seem sus

Voting mainly to start the ball rolling. Im not seeing any big steps so far. Seen this start in last game so I am gonna copy it.

Vote Lynch: @Eliphas
This is also towny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Lonely
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a towny post.
Why?

And I'm also curious as to what made @Mr.Lonely correct his post, since I see no mention of mafia being referred to as werewolves officially in this game? Though I know they can be used interchangeably (still doesn't explain the correction...)
Wonder if this is worth looking into semantically?

It's 3 am, I'm tired. I missed it in the OP: "For flavour only in this game mafia members are named werewolves. with specification that this is the mafia faction."

Okay nobody is responding, I'll sleep now lol

Last edited:

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On a small note, what made inclined you to bring up cults here? (And I know this is fluff, but sometimes fluff can be informative ^^).
From what I've seen, they're infrequently used on MU outside of mashes (even then, I'm unsure if they're used?)
18 is an odd number for a game. And playing a game with Dracula flavour... you know, people being bitten becoming vampires themselves... would be a cool fit for the theme. The MAIN reason was that extending this by serial killers and cults made it a much funnier way to end my day with. ;):p

On a small note, what made inclined you to bring up cults here? (And I know this is fluff, but sometimes fluff can be informative ^^).
From what I've seen, they're infrequently used on MU outside of mashes (even then, I'm unsure if they're used?)
18 is an odd number for a game. And playing a game with Dracula flavour... you know, people being bitten becoming vampires themselves... would be a cool fit for the theme. The MAIN reason was that extending this by serial killers and cults made it a much funnier way to end my day with. ;):p

Okay... this site sucks for phone posting.

@LanMisa you think we might have more than three factions in this game?
No idea. Why do you ask?

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Votes tally

No votes in this moment
Abstain vote to not vote.
Further wrong format votes will not count but will be announced by host.
Lady Coffee
Mr.Lonely
Akumatsu
Ryu Kishi
LanMisa

All_Red voted with incorrect format in post #80 and unvoted with incorrect format in post #168

Junegirl_19
Duk3star
Eliphas
Rei
AIVION
SleepingTerror
Waindo
Konno
6thHokage

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have gained a little bit of confidence after winning a game as Town, tbh, but not overconfidence. Let's see if we can pull down one Wolf on Day 1.

@Ansatsuken what do you think about this?
I have no idea.

So your just claiming to be a partner for posien?
What I'm doing,

Its clearly different from claiming someone to be my partner. But it's an attempt to claimed someone could be a town based on feelings.

Reactions: Poison

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So... RE went from a town lean to a null lean on me based on progression... while I was sleeping and not posting. Noted.

Also mindmelding with Duke so far.

Also feeling unhappy that people are more focused on reading into mechanics and joke posts thab into analysing player behaviour and attempts at solving / attempts to pretend you are solving.

Also: Just like town being the antithesis of the wolves, the atheists are the antithesis of the cult, since it was brought up. It was part of the joke. And I am surprised anybody would try to read into it that hard... priorities, anyone?

Reactions: Houtarou
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I lied. I'm still awake.

So... RE went from a town lean to a null lean on me based on progression... while I was sleeping and not posting. Noted.
This is incorrect. I skimmed the thread when I gave you the town lean. The second time around, I read your posts more closely. Nothing to do with progression.
I don't like your shade here. Say what you really mean.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Also mindmelding with Duke so far.

Also feeling unhappy that people are more focused on reading into mechanics and joke posts thab into analysing player behaviour and attempts at solving / attempts to pretend you are solving.

Also: Just like town being the antithesis of the wolves, the atheists are the antithesis of the cult, since it was brought up. It was part of the joke. And I am surprised anybody would try to read into it that hard... priorities, anyone?
@bold

Nothing can escape my eyes. I have played many games before where wolf was un aware that they actually have given out a 'Clue'. Not just wolf, even townie just ignored it. They(Wolf) thought no one would able to discern that.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I lied. I'm still awake.

This is incorrect. I skimmed the thread when I gave you the town lean. The second time around, I read your posts more closely. Nothing to do with progression.
I don't like your shade here. Say what you really mean.
I find your progression odd since I posted the second post you quoted long before the first post you town leaned me on. Which I found strange since skimming you'd reach the posts in the opposite order.

On the other hand, that kind of things are what you normally get falsely scumread for on MU, so it's just an oddity for me at this point.

@bold

Nothing can escape my eyes. I have played many games before where wolf was un aware that they actually have given out a 'Clue'. Not just wolf, even townie just ignored it. They(Wolf) thought no one would able to discern that.
Damn, you got me Watson. I am secretly the leader of the Atheist faction. Our goal is to convert all cult members to town. Or kill them.

(Let's see how far I can push this joke.)

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It because when you mentioned that(Atheist is an antithesis to Cult) it could be your attempt to tell something that we don't know. You maybe not an Atheist but a Cult. As this is Dracula game, the antithesis of Dracula/Vampire is werewolf. Both can bite people to transform them into one of their kind.

Just my theory.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm... yeah. We play a cult game, I am part of the cult and the first thing I do is to make everyone aware that there is a cult. Makes sense.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, let's do it.
vote @LanMisa

I think you are downplaying yourself a bit too much. This is a role madness game, therefore, your claim that day 1 isn't good for you because you tend to scumread power roles doesn't hold water.
I also think you are unnecessarily shading my take of you. Skimming means not reading closely but to get the gist of what has happened so far. Initially I was reading you off the impression I got, which was you were actively engaging with the thread and its participants, something I tend to associate with town (though a good scum player can mimic this easily). I don't feel it's unreasonable for that take to change once I read the thread more closely.
I also know you, as someone has direct experience with my wolf game, would likely read me off activity/engagement over anything else. Rather than excusing yourself for shading me by calling me scummy based on how other people may misread me, as town, I believe you would value your own experience as an indicator for my alignment.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I find your progression odd since I posted the second post you quoted long before the first post you town leaned me on. Which I found strange since skimming you'd reach the posts in the opposite order.

On the other hand, that kind of things are what you normally get falsely scumread for on MU, so it's just an oddity for me at this point.

Damn, you got me Watson. I am secretly the leader of the Atheist faction. Our goal is to convert all cult members to town. Or kill them.

(Let's see how far I can push this joke.)
Using that perspective,

Atheist could be Town

While

Cult is Cult, a third party.

But what I'm to trying to tell here is that you're trying to twist the real situation. Or made it less apparent.

Maybe I'm too overthinking here. But I will keep it for future reference and future scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.