[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already withdrew.
If you say so, Eli has been suspected by everyone atleast once through all DPs.
And as for Oreki, either I'm literally nowhere with reading or he hasn't been here much to have a clear read on him.
Cow has been trying, but if he really is an old player, I'm gonna need much more experience to start understanding and see through decieving.
Yes, that is a post of yours I can agree on.

I for one I'm not going to vote against Cow until someone provides a solid read that isn't based on meta.

Cow is the one that exposed Duke on the last moment and he has been so far right in all his assumptions.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, that is a post of yours I can agree on.

I for one I'm not going to vote against Cow until someone provides a solid read that isn't based on meta.

Cow is the one that exposed Duke on the last moment and he has been so far right in all his assumptions.
I have no meta with them. This is my first game. I have brought you the read. I can't say any more due to rule restrictions. Your outright refusal to consider this leads me to believe that Waindo might have been onto something after all.
Post automatically merged:

You mean the show at the very end? I find it hard to believe that Duk3, who was revered like he was would make that mistake. The thread knew the gamestate and you mean to tell me that a great player had no idea when he was obviously part of a group? /smh

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm tired. I've basically spent the past three days non-stop doing things elsewhere. I haven't had time to properly sleep, so I'm tired.

I don't intend on playing properly because I'm having troubles staying awake.

I'll just go through things one at a time.

I am never mafia. I cannot he mafia here, between my interactions with both the dead mafia and how I have been directly opposed to the Mafia agenda all game. I've been able to figure out what they want and have attempted to take that away from them. I am never mafia with duke. If you reread the last phase this much is obvious. I deduced he was Mafia, and flaunted it in front of him. He slipped up and let some info through. I got him to basically say "I'm Mafia" 2ith my word play, there.

I am never serial killer. Serial killers need to solo liveto the end of the game without drawing the ire of mafia or village. My play is not remotely like that. Have I, previous to today, ever struck anyone as someone clinging to life? I haven't moved ornpossitiones myself in ways to save myself from being lynched
I haven't done things to keep myself in the middle of the line. The very fact people want to kill me here is a strange, twisted proof that I am not serial killer.

A player attempted to claim a red check on me yesterday. That player was Mafia.

It would seem a player is attempting to claim a red check on me today. Perhaps they are mafia who genuinely believe I am, indeed, a serial killer. This cannot be the case. I haven't given a single shit about survival. Now that we'rein obvious lylo, I have to care about that.

I'd it really is 3-2-1 or 4-1-1 then we have 1/3-1/2 odds of hitting.

Therefore I shall stand by my towncore of reiand sadslick and lynch one of the other three.

I'm taking a nap.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have no meta with them. This is my first game. I have brought you the read. I can't say any more due to rule restrictions. Your outright refusal to consider this leads me to believe that Waindo might have been onto something after all.

You mean the show at the very end? I find it hard to believe that Duk3, who was revered like he was would make that mistake. The thread knew the gamestate and you mean to tell me that a great player had no idea when he was obviously part of a group? /smh
And you mean to tell me that you were town investigator all along but only know you decide to give some hints about it?

The fact that Duke knew what was going on on is a stretch that has no support on the posts Duke made.

And now you decide to take me up as a suspect? When I said I need more proof which all normal town ppl would do right now as we are in Lylo.

I am convinced now.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Now I saw it and I can't believe I missed it the first time.

We were in Lylo which means that if Duke had persuaded one of us to change their vote it means the game would be over. So he had all the reasons in the world to try to defend himself and that means that he and that means that his group had no reason to take him out. On the contrary!

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the tricky thing about LyLo. You never know who's going for the cop approach to get the mislynch through.

Even trickier when the person claiming doesn't have a lot of town cred.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have said things the whole game in a way that if you had been paying attention you would have gotten it. I was specifically named in a writeup. I have hinted at that. The Cow is non town. That isn't read from the writeups. That is role related. Any lynch not hanging scum is game over. I am handing you today's lynch. They have swooped in at the end of each phase and did just enough to survive to the phase. The thing with Duk3 was a sacrifice to get to this point, where a mislynch ends the game. He knows it only takes one town not voting for him to win. With us needing 4 votes to lynch. If there are 2 mafia and 1 sk left it takes all three town and the sk to vote either of the mafia off.

It doesn't take a genius to see if you look at the entire page, where we are.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he was going to be lynched Cow didnt vote

Vote tally Day 4

Votes

Target

Voters

Duk3star

Rei
Waindo
Oreki_Houtarou
Eliphas
sabslick
MadieV

The Cow

Duk3star

sadslick

Alice in Noodleland

non voters

The Cow

1. sadslick voted in post #1247, unvoted and voted in post #1299

2. The Cow

4. MadieV voted in post #1321

6. Oreki_Houtarou voted in post #1212, unvoted and voted in post #1292

11. Duk3star voted in post #1309

12. Eliphas voted in post #1294

13. Rei voted in post #1188, unvoted in post #1245, voted in post #1278

16. Waindo voted in post #1173, unvoted and voted in post #1243, unvoted and voted in post #1285

17. Alice in Noodleland voted in post #1213, unvoted in post #1250, voted in post #1269
Note: like usual, please notify me for any mistake in vote count.

End of Day 4

Stop votes and posts

All the town and the sk are on Duk3

Except Alice

2 town nks
Waindo(;))
And Alice.

If mafia was on him then they screwed up. it would have forced Cow to vote. Or no lynch. There has to be a mafia member still alive there were 2 nks

And that's what I'm saying, if Duke wasn't sacrificed the game would have ended anyway?!
No. They couldn't have achieved parity. And the existence of the sk keeps game from ending even in that event probably.

The interesting thing would have been with lynch needing one to complete would Cow have strung Duk3 up?
I think they have to at that point.

Sorry for the stream of consciousness. Things are flying thru my head at rapid pace.

The question I need to ask is one that I don't think can be answered by the host. But I am going to ask anyway.

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he was going to be lynched Cow didnt vote

Except Alice

2 town nks
Waindo(;))
And Alice.

If mafia was on him then they screwed up. it would have forced Cow to vote. Or no lynch. There has to be a mafia member still alive there were 2 nks

No. They couldn't have achieved parity. And the existence of the sk keeps game from ending even in that event probably.

The interesting thing would have been with lynch needing one to complete would Cow have strung Duk3 up?
I think they have to at that point.

Sorry for the stream of consciousness. Things are flying thru my head at rapid pace.

Don't apologise. At this point its me and you keeping this game active.

You said:

Rei
Waindo
Oreki_Houtarou
Eliphas
sabslick
MadieV

So who in this list according to you is the serial killer?

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have to decide between them. Probably narrow it to sadslick and Oreki.

But first things first. Have to eliminate The Cow.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have to decide between them. Probably narrow it to sadslick and Oreki.

But first things first. Have to eliminate The Cow.
There are a couple of hours left and i will check the write ups. I will give you the benefit of the doubt since I have no other choice at this point.

It would be good if the other players would try be active and post. As of now there is no lynch.

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vote @Eliphas

Duke tried to push a red check on me. Weird, you didn't say anything yesterday, Eli.

Weird that you have no other info.

Weird that you claim investigative after two dead vigis and a dead roleblocker.

Your claim is just really weird.

Gotta give you props for trying tho :penguin:

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Few folk claimed I was scum/evil whatever the cool kids call mafia/sk.
And the rest had TR on me, my best bet would be that Eli had to put me in with Oreki as sus mainly because he would have backup from others also going against me, while he prooooobably thinks I'm town, in that mindset he is definietly not town, but then again I can't confirm it.
If Eli flips mafia, we'll open gates to more opportunities on finding the other maf if there is two of course, I have no idea how we'll have to trace SK, since I have no clue what ability they might have, if he flips SK I think town loses?
If he flips town, that's game over too, so our main way of winning is if we lynch mafia today, I now understand what cow meant by vigi shooting mafia(take me slow im stupid).
This is fucking hard, we need to decide as a whole.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vote @Eliphas

Duke tried to push a red check on me. Weird, you didn't say anything yesterday, Eli.

Weird that you have no other info.

Weird that you claim investigative after two dead vigis and a dead roleblocker.

Your claim is just really weird.

Gotta give you props for trying tho :penguin:
All you have done is throw shade this game. Is this your first vote? I have hinted repeatedly. Starting on day one. Only so much you can do given the rules. I was vouching for those that I knew. Not every role in this game could be used each night.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Few folk claimed I was scum/evil whatever the cool kids call mafia/sk.
And the rest had TR on me, my best bet would be that Eli had to put me in with Oreki as sus mainly because he would have backup from others also going against me, while he prooooobably thinks I'm town, in that mindset he is definietly not town, but then again I can't confirm it.
If Eli flips mafia, we'll open gates to more opportunities on finding the other maf if there is two of course, I have no idea how we'll have to trace SK, since I have no clue what ability they might have, if he flips SK I think town loses?
If he flips town, that's game over too, so our main way of winning is if we lynch mafia today, I now understand what cow meant by vigi shooting mafia(take me slow im stupid).
This is fucking hard, we need to decide as a whole.
I was asked about the SK specifically. MadieV replaced someone that wasnt active at all. You replaced someone that I was sus from the beginning of game. It doesnt matter, we need to lynch Cow this phase to have a shot of getting another day phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.