[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote: @Eliphas

@Michelle.

Just like Duke I have been suspecting him from the beginning. He also seems like a smart and collected person which others have been suspicious about since the beginning but in the last moment another wagon gets created and he escapes.

I believe that between Cown, Madie and sadslick there are 2 Townies.

When it comes to sadslick I'm just laughing right now xD

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote: @Eliphas

@Michelle.

Just like Duke I have been suspecting him from the beginning. He also seems like a smart and collected person which others have been suspicious about since the beginning but in the last moment another wagon gets created and he escapes.

I believe that between Cown, Madie and sadslick there are 2 Townies.

When it comes to sadslick I'm just laughing right now xD
We are more than likely in LyLo. If so, lynching me will lose the game. I KNOW THAT THE COW IS NOT TOWN.
Post automatically merged:

Of course and we are at the point that we are few left and we will vote each other, I get that.

But the whole attitude and way of writing is quite tiresome to read if I'm being honest.
Attitude? Way of writing? What are you referring to with this statement?

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. With you I can discuss.
We are in Lylo yes...

Alright... Hm Waindo as well suggested that he was investigator. So far the town hasn't had one right?

If so why did Cow out Duke so effectively?
It seemed to be set up from the very start of the game. She said something like "I know Duk3 will be on me from the beginning." I have read that going after members of your team early creates distance and makes players unlikely to see a partnership.

It's either that or, they are sk and opposed to Duk3 and the mafia to begin with.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
M

Why would duke throw and have genuine TR on Rei when he was aware he'd flip mafia, unless that was his last attempt at avoiding a lynch
In my eyes, Rei has acted very town like and if she's mafia or SK then someone give her the MVP awards. That lead doesn't feel right to me.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seemed to be set up from the very start of the game. She said something like "I know Duk3 will be on me from the beginning." I have read that going after members of your team early creates distance and makes players unlikely to see a partnership.

It's either that or, they are sk and opposed to Duk3 and the mafia to begin with.
Going to be honest as I have been in the whole game.
Cow is the only one in the whole game that at one point I felt I can trust. It will take more than this to convince me he's not town.

In my eyes, Rei has acted very town like and if she's mafia or SK then someone give her the MVP awards. That lead doesn't feel right to me.
What do you think about Cow? And sadslick?

Well I am never going to get that award. I had and still have a strong town read on Sadslick but all this accusing makes me feel like he might be trying to buy time and prevent a wagon.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who do you lynching then? We don't have much time, you know?
I have a pool of three people who for me could go either way.

-Sadslick
-Eliphas
-The Cow

I really don't see The Cow being a serial. If anything, from my ISO of him, I get the impression he's either an apathetic town or mafia. I will vote between sadslick or Eliphas. I will take my chances here with the SK because I think there's no other way we can win this.

Sadslick has been on my sus list for a while based on the perception I got from their advance on me and given how their interactions with confirmed mafia don't seem like they were aligned, I will place my bets there.

Vote @sadslick

@Michelle

@Rei

The above post ^

I was Ninja'ed jeje

We are more than likely in LyLo. If so, lynching me will lose the game. I KNOW THAT THE COW IS NOT TOWN.

Attitude? Way of writing? What are you referring to with this statement?
Hnmm....looks like I missed this.

Can you expand on this? within the no claiming rules of course.

Reactions: Houtarou

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This game has brought me many sorrows. I have traveled to the castle to lead my hand to Vlad. This journey was hard enough as is, but upon arriving here and dealing with this evil it is almost more than I can take. I have lost many friends in this. But the thing that will weigh on me the most is the death of my wife. I will mourn her for the rest of my days.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate the spot we're at right now, but I seriously just give up, if Rei truly has been evil all along then **** it, you deserve to win. Nobody will vote for you regardless so I'm forced to have trust on majority anyway.
Will make sure to not miss on votes.

And as for Madie claims, I have no logical response to being a suspect for suspecting him/her. I've lost all hope and will just join the majority of votes.

I just hope we don't suddenly get fucked by someone like Oreki or whoever we neglected on.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This game has brought me many sorrows. I have traveled to the castle to lead my hand to Vlad. This journey was hard enough as is, but upon arriving here and dealing with this evil it is almost more than I can take. I have lost many friends in this. But the thing that will weigh on me the most is the death of my wife. I will mourn her for the rest of my days.
Very poetic. Wish I could understand what you're trying to say though.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate the spot we're at right now, but I seriously just give up, if Rei truly has been evil all along then **** it, you deserve to win. Nobody will vote for you regardless so I'm forced to have trust on majority anyway.
Will make sure to not miss on votes.

And as for Madie claims, I have no logical response to being a suspect for suspecting him/her. I've lost all hope and will just join the majority of votes.

I just hope we don't suddenly get fucked by someone like Oreki or whoever we neglected on.

Move on already and try to help the town! They have not voted for me cause they don't have to! As long as the votes are split the mafia doesn't need a lynch!
I am trying to be kind all these days but seriously...

If you are mafia you are putting yourself out there too much and you will get people voting against you just for that. One has already done it and the second one is close.

If you are town then you are on the same category as Ryu and Odd....

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I noticed that too...

Also I don't understand Madies reasoning against sadslick.

@MadieV he is against me too for zero reasons and without any logical argument at all lol but this is exactly when I think he's town.
I already gave my reasoning last phase for suspecting sadslick that's why I didn't think about expanding further. The thing is, something about his advance on me pinged me. I tried to question it and ask for my post to be broken down but for some reason, never got the response I was asking for in which in hindsight, pinged me even more.

On the other hand, sadslick is Ansa's sub. I was not a fan of Ansa's cult approach on Misa. It was opportunistic and felt undeniably forced considering it was clearly a joke.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very poetic. Wish I could understand what you're trying to say though.
I'm saying if you read the writeups you will see what I am talking about. I pray that you will develop a better understanding of the gamestate and make the correct choices.

Everyone is here except The Cow. And he isn't innocent so I don't need him. Among the 5 of us is at least one non town. Maybe 2. We need to eliminate scum today to further the gamestate.

1. @sadslick
4. @MadieV
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
13. @Rei

If there are 2 mafia and 1 sk left than there is a 50% chance of hitting scum here. If The Cow is sk and there are 2 mafia left then we are screwed. As it would take us to 3 left with 2 mafia present. If Cow is mafia that leaves one mafia and the sk. So if we get lucky then they hit each other or one of them is nked. Leaving 2 town and the remaining one.

Either way

2. @The Cow The lynch for today. This is a known. I'll take one in the hand v 2 in the bush all day long.

Last edited:

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Move on already and try to help the town! They have not voted for me cause they don't have to! As long as the votes are split the mafia doesn't need a lynch!
I am trying to be kind all these days but seriously...

If you are mafia you are putting yourself out there too much and you will get people voting against you just for that. One has already done it and the second one is close.

If you are town then you are on the same category as Ryu and Odd....
I already withdrew.
If you say so, Eli has been suspected by everyone atleast once through all DPs.
And as for Oreki, either I'm literally nowhere with reading or he hasn't been here much to have a clear read on him.
Cow has been trying, but if he really is an old player, I'm gonna need much more experience to start understanding and see through decieving.

Status
Not open for further replies.