[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller you must have forgotten how lucky I am, coming after me was your only mistake. I didn't want to take out the whole Mafia like that, it's just sort of happened naturally. To be fair you guys were really unorganised and didn't support each or take advantage of your numbers when you had them
It was not a mistake trust me. it's just as you said the luck god was in your side. If I knew townies had an ability that far exceeded that of mafia in terms of killing and were capable of killing anyone 100% guaranteed on the spot. I would of been more careful in my approach. Although I don't see my approach being scummy in general because I was townie read in most players and I knew if I pushed hard enough on you I would of got you lynched. That super kill bullet was a blessing from the skies for townies and it came down like a wrecking ball destroying my poor heart.

You did not take the entire mafia btw. All of them except for me ^^ . Townies super kill is what got me and I honestly think that was the most logical way for me to go out. Because let's be real here I highly doubt you would of been capable of pushing hard against me and getting me lynched in that DP.

it's funny when I died too because I said "poke the lion hard enough and they eventually will start to show their claw" shortly after I got super killed rofl.

What? Why you didnt say that for Poison Chan's game? That game also have 4 mafia/1 Cult leader. Of Course Cult can multiply so there should be no problem for the setup. And the other game before you came into this forum is SoulKiller's LOL game. That game is similar like mine. 20 players game with 4 Mafia and 1 Serial Killer. And I think Serial Killer in that game is much weaker than my game. Teemo is his name and he doesn't have any normal killing ability of SK.

Here I show you,

https://animebase.me/threads/sk-league-of-legends-mafia-game-thread-the-war-has-begun.765753/page-63#post-21893839

But that guy win the game. So should you have no excuses.

And as for my write up, there's no Mod Confirmation. Its all vague. If its there show me one example.

I have played the game with write up such like that but no one said something similar like what you said here.

"Brock Lesnar win the handicap match against Big Show and Kane"

How is that a Mod Confirmation?

I know you are frustrated that you've lost, that's why you said all these things. But the situation would be different if you win right?

Dont blame the writes up or Roles but...
please stop angle shooting and comparing it to my game. I understand you took inspiration from it but you can't say "since it happened in this game. Then it should work in this game." Because it's completely different. We approached balancing differently and there is more to it that meets the eye.

[WWF RUTHLESS-ATTITUDE ERA MAFIA]

~THE MVP~

HERE I WILL NAME MY WWF MAFIA'S MOST VALUABLE PLAYER.

CRITICISM IS CRITICSM BUT LETS NOT DENIED HIS BIG CONTRIBUTION IN ELIMINATING MAFIA TEAM FROM THIS GAME. AND WHAT SEPARATES THIS GUY FROM OTHER PLAYERS IN THIS GAME IS HIS SHEER CONFIDENCE WITH HIS CHOICE OF VOTING. THAT'S WHAT MAKES HIM A STAND OUT PLAYER AMONG OTHERS IN THIS GAME. SECOND PLACE GOES TO MR.LONELY

TBH I LIKE A CONFIDENCE LIKE THAT. WITHOUT ANY INVEST ABILITY OR ANY PLAYER'S WRITE UP(READ), HE STILL ABLE TO CATCH/PIN POINT MAFIA PLAYER VERY PRECISELY WHILE OTHER PLAYERS NEED TO COME UP WITH ALL KIND OF READS/WRITE UPS BUT STILL UNABLE TO TELL WHO IS MAFIA. SOME PLAYERS HERE GOT THE RIGHT FEELING,

"I THINK 6THHOKAGE IS MAFIA"

OR

"ODD IS SERIAL KILLER"

BUT IN THE REALITY THEY CHOSE OTHER PLAYER TO VOTE. THEY DOESN'T HAVE A CONFIDENCE TO WALK THEIR TALK. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

BUT THANKS TO ODD AND HIS CONFIDENCE, TOWN MANAGED TO ELIMINATE MAFIA ONE AFTER ANOTHER. ITS A QUALITY OR AN APTITUDE THAT'S HARD TO BE REPLICATE. I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE WHETHER I HAVE THAT KIND OF QUALITY OR NOT.

SO AGAIN I'M WITH CONFIDENT GOING TO NAME ODD AS THE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER IN THE WWF RUTHLESS-ATTITUDE ERA MAFIA GAME.

[ODD]

@Rohan

A well deserved win. Congratulations @Odd your performance was really good to be honest. That nose is sure something ^^

@SoulKiller how long did you know I was evil for, was it since my very first post? The next time we meet on the battlefield it will be even more epic
I knew you had an important role and tried to get it out of the way. When I got super killed I honestly thought you were brock lesnar. I push into someone little bit for valid reasons mind you would of done it townie or mafia and got instant super killed for it. I was like "was I pushing into a townie who had the capability to kill me at anytime he wanted on the spot?" if it was not you then i thought sleepingterror was brock lesnar. Little did I know that it was Dr.Strange :p who yolo'ed his shot before he goes completely inactive.

SoulKiller played great as mafia but Odd still can see the flaw and I thought 6thHokage managed to distance himself with SoulKiller but I'm so wrong.
I did post something about 6th which I would of done it regardless of my faction and I knew when I died that people will use that post to push into 6thHokage. Or use it as a form of me buddying him or protecting him. Unfortunate.
Post automatically merged:

I wanna take this moment to thank my mates in crime.

@6thHokage This game was def a good experience for you. Hope you learned from your mistakes this game and use it as a stepping stone to improve your games in the future to come. Good job mate.

@Ryu Kishi What can I say my dear friend. Unfortunate xD

@Toujo Same thing for you ratchet chan just unfortunate you were subbed in late into the game. I know how scary you can be.

Now for townies I honestly think you guys did a really good job.

@Mr.Lonely Your performance improved alot to be honest keep the good work mate.

@Michelle that move you did at the end of the DP was dirty. Like really dirty xD. I like it.

@Poison chan as I said before I see potential in you. Each game refines you to become a better player.

@SleepingTerror good performance by you too and hope to see you more in future games.

@Firekitten @Marluxion Enjoyed seeing you two perform. Hope to see you guys in future games as well.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright now that I had my cup of coffee (even tho i prefer tea). It's time to point out something that really bugged me in this game.

When you balance a game or make a mafia game in general this should be your philosophy. Townies should not outperform mafia in killings. That is mafia play ground. Mafia are the ones who are supposed to excel at killing and not town. Why? Townies have the number advantage mixed with their utility power advantage they have. It should be more than enough with a simple 1 shot night kill.

However, the moment you give townies killing abilities that exceeds mafia then we have a problem and the game becomes a clown fiesta. In this case Townies excelled more in killing than mafia ever did in the first 3 DP's and that is NOT okay. Whoever thought giving town an ability that can guarantee 100% kill any player during the day or night in an instance is balanced should go back to the drawing table.

Why do I say this? people look at mafia roles and think they are strong but trust me mafia was very under powered. UnderTaker abilities outside of his night kill was just not meant for mafia. I would never waste a NP to block all actions because it will stop me from murdering someone during the NP. 6th Ability was not what it seemed like also, the ability stated that he can recruit anyone with 50% chance success but that 50% chance turned out to be the host asking players if they wanna join mafia and the obvious response a regular player would answer is "no thank you. I am comfortable being townie." After 2 attempts we gave up completely on it and did not bother with it again. Ansa modified it later on for 100% chance success but out of nowhere he brought back the player he mod killed with a substitute player and that ability was taken away from us and never used.

Also, I will admit that when I got super killed out of nowhere it did get under my skin because I honestly thought it was complete BS. Let me explain. When the game started and I took a look at Kane role. He had 1 super kill ability. But he could of only used it AFTER the 5th DP. So from my own perspective I assumed that super kills are really strong in this game and cannot be used immediately. But guess what? little did my poor innocent soul knew but townies had an ability that far exceeded Kane and could perform their super kill whenever they wanted. This took me out of surprise cause I did not expect townies would be more dominant at killing people than mafia. Mafia should be lynched in these games not straight up murdered in their own game. That makes townies extremely overpowered along with all their utility powers. Hence why I am saying that this game was robbed from mafia. Winning this game was taken from me stolen because an inactive player who did not get mod killed decided to use his ability before he goes completely inactive and yolo it. I am pretty sure he used his ability because he got pressured and he knew that he won't be around for much longer so might as well use what he has before going completely inactive and pick a player of his choice to kill 100% and he hit the jackpot with it. That super kill right there changed the course of the game crippled mafia completely and whatever chances mafia had in winning went down by half.

People super kills is not something a townie should ever have. Super kills are meant to be extremely rare and only given to mafia or serial killer and in low quantity. If you give such abilities to townie then you are making them play in an even field in mafia territory in terms of killing people. If you do that then you better gut all other townies abilities for giving them such op one. But point is never let townie be at any point in the game excel at killing players more than mafia. Townies are supposed to LYNCH mafia. Work together and use the tools/utility they have to pin mafia down. Not go around murdering mafia at their own game while maintaining their op utility powers and their numbers.

Now that I got that out of the way. Some pointer for ansa to improve his hosting : @Ansatsuken

1- Rule of thumb buddy if a player goes inactive for a day maximum 2 days you mod kill him no excuses. Keeping inactive players ruin the game and can take out the fun. You mod kill them and let the players in the game focus on active people instead of wasting our times figuring out if an inactive is townie or mafia. Also, you report them, ban them, and let them learn their lesson. Unless ofcourse there was a legit reason behind it. Because you as a player if you agree to join a game and go inactive then not only are you disrespecting the host and the player. You are ruining the game and I as an individual will never take you seriously ever again and will not be welcomed in any of my future games.

2- When you mod kill someone you don't bring them back alive. Example of this is pathetic. He got modkilled but he got substituted later on in the game which I found to be very odd. I understand you wanted to give mafia some winning chance but you have to be consistent with your choices.

3- less interaction with the players. Unless they specifically ask you a question try to avoid interactions with them. You can keep the funny gif posts tho ;D as a host I understand that sometimes we wanna have some fun too xD

4- Don't change the roles too much and modify them DURING the game. Once you finish your setup stick to it to the end. Unless something extreme happened and you needed to handle it yourself.

5- More work into mafia faction to make them actually compete with townies. I feel the undertaker role was a lost potential to be honest. You could of done soo much more with the undertaker role tbh.

Other than these few pointers you did a really good job in hosting the game buddy. Hats off to you mate. Looking forward for your digimon theme game (yes I am a digimon fan too myself. Digimon > pokemon come at me pokemon fanboys)

Now that I am done with this post let me go back and reply to the wonderful people ^^
I will only address this part,

When the game started and I took a look at Kane role. He had 1 super kill ability. But he could of only used it AFTER the 5th DP. So from my own perspective I assumed that super kills are really strong in this game and cannot be used immediately. But guess what? little did my poor innocent soul knew but townies had an ability that far exceeded Kane and could perform their super kill whenever they wanted. This took me out of surprise cause I did not expect townies would be more dominant at killing people than mafia.
Tbh SoulKiller you should read the role description back?

Pathetic/Toujo​

You must be registered for see images

"The Source of Strength of Ministry"

Abilities

Active

• Chokeslam 2 - Superkill at night(1x)
  • Chokeslam 3 - Superkill at day(starting at 5th DP)(1x)
Passive

• Chokeslam 1 - Bullet Proof(1x)
Wincon: You need to eliminate all of your opponents(Town and Serial Killer)

Dr.Strange

"The Beast Incarnate. The Most Ferocious Superstar"

Abilities

Active

• F5 - Superkill(1x /Night or Day)
  • Brute Strength - Switch position. Use this ability to switch your position with other player. Any night action on you will effect that player and not you.(3x)
Wincon: You need to eliminate all townie's threats(Serial Killer and Mafia)

Kane has two variants of Superkill. One is Night Superkill with no condition and the other one is Day Superkill in which he needs to wait for 5th DP to use it

As for...

Pseudo Vig(Brock Lesnar)

Brock only have 1-Shot Superkill. So Benefit from it or waste it?

Other points are understandable

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will only address this part,

Tbh SoulKiller you should read the role description back?

Pathetic/Toujo​

"The Source of Strength of Ministry"

Abilities

Active

• Chokeslam 2 - Superkill at night(1x)
  • Chokeslam 3 - Superkill at day(starting at 5th DP)(1x)
Passive

• Chokeslam 1 - Bullet Proof(1x)
Wincon: You need to eliminate all of your opponents(Town and Serial Killer)

Dr.Strange

"The Beast Incarnate. The Most Ferocious Superstar"

Abilities

Active

• F5 - Superkill(1x /Night or Day)
  • Brute Strength - Switch position. Use this ability to switch your position with other player. Any night action on you will effect that player and not you.(3x)
Wincon: You need to eliminate all townie's threats(Serial Killer and Mafia)

Kane has two variants of Superkill. One is Night Superkill with no condition and the other one is Day Superkill in which he needs to wait for 5th DP to use it

As for...

Pseudo Vig(Brock Lesnar)

Brock only have 1-Shot Superkill. So Benefit from it or waste it?

Other points are understandable
I did read it good from the first go. As you can see Kane was able to perform a super kill during the day after 5th DP when brock lesnar could of done it from Day 1. You can see how a townie is outperforming mafia strongest role when it comes to killing. Sure Kane had another super kill that he can perform during the night but that does not take away the fact that Brock lesnar a townie was literally more dominant in killing people than mafia ever was. Super kills is not something to be taken lightly for town it is extremely over powered.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you sleep on a bed of roses? If you do something wrong, people will criticize you. You cannot stop the criticism of other people. Your point here makes no sense.

Sure, I was not present but you have given me information on how you handled a game. That information is enough for me to come to a conclusion that you do not know how to host properly.
Oh, I missed this post. Time to respond

Go ahead and criticise me all you want just don't ever tell me what to do

And get off your high horse, acting like you wrote the book on ethics, that you are better than me and that I can't host properly. Why say that when you already know better, I sent you the link so go and see it for yourself just how bad of a host I am. Anyone else want to see the game I rigged as a host just hit me up. Spoiler alert it's boring

And you do know that I can tell fakeness from a mile away right, and that I do it regularly?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller
While I agree that Undertaker was underpowered but if you looked at your team as a whole its far from weak. Only inactivity actually that has held back your mafia team real potential. I experienced a problem when trying to solve it. I want to keep mafia with only 4 players. Because in other games before this all mafias that win or lost only have 4 members. So why should this game be different?

And I think I need to repeat this,

Kane with 1-Shot Night Superkill and 1-Shot Day Superkill paired with Paul Bearer with 2-Shot blessing ability to grant one shot of ability to his mate and they work flawlessly with The Undertaker that having factional Night kill. That's not counting Paul Bearer's recruitment ability (1x) inside this conversation

That's totally a Nightmare to townie. And I dont think this game is Town favoured at all. But Mafia favoured

100% active Mafia players are totally a Nightmare for Townie regardless of how underpowered is Undertaker

If we are talking about Killing frenzy

The Undertaker's factional Night kill + Kane 3-Shot of Night Superkill(after blessing from Paul) and 1-Shot Day Superkill is overpowered.

Never you saw such powerful killing power hold by Mafia, not even in your game

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did read it good from the first go. As you can see Kane was able to perform a super kill during the day after 5th DP when brock lesnar could of done it from Day 1. You can see how a townie is outperforming mafia strongest role when it comes to killing. Sure Kane had another super kill that he can perform during the night but that does not take away the fact that Brock lesnar a townie was literally more dominant in killing people than mafia ever was. Super kills is not something to be taken lightly for town it is extremely over powered.
Should just gives total immunity to The Undertaker then, just like Randy Orton. Orton, if he not performing any action is totally immune to any killing attempt and its including Superkill. But when he performed something, he still immune to normal kill but not Superkill.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller
While I agree that Undertaker was underpowered but if you looked at your team as a whole its far from weak. Only inactivity that held back your mafia team real potential. I experienced a problem when trying to solve it. I want to keep mafia with only 4 players. Because in other games before this all mafias that win or lost only have 4 members. So why should this game be different?

And I think I need to repeat this,

Kane with 1-Shot Night Superkill and 1-Shot Day Superkill paired with Paul Bearer with 2-Shot blessing ability to grant one shot of ability to his mate and they work flawlessly with The Undertaker that having factional Night kill. That's not counting Paul Bearer's recruitment ability (1x) inside this conversation

That's totally a Nightmare to townie. And I dont think this game is Town favoured at all. But Mafia favoured

100% active Mafia players are totally a Nightmare for Townie regardless of how underpowered is Undertaker

If we are talking about Killing frenzy

The Undertaker's factional Night kill + Kane 3-Shot of Night Superkill(after blessing from Paul) and 1-Shot Day Superkill is overpowered.

Never you saw such powerful killing power hold by Mafia, not even in your game
You are missing the point I made Ansa. I never stated mafia should be more than 4 players. Matter of fact I agree of 4 mafia players in a 20 player game including indie roles. As for the other parts again you are missing my main point I focused on. Just don't let townies outperform mafia when it comes to killing it's that simple. Give them a simple one night regular shot and they were good to go. Don't hand them super kills period.

Should just gives total immunity to The Undertaker then, just like Randy Orton. Orton, if he not performing any action is totally immune to any killing attempt and its including Superkill. But when he performed something, he still immune to normal kill but not Superkill.
I would of gave him something much more interesting like coming back from the dead. He is the dead man after all xD

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are missing the point I made Ansa. I never stated mafia should be more than 4 players. Matter of fact I agree of 4 mafia players in a 20 player game including indie roles. As for the other parts again you are missing my main point I focused on. Just don't let townies outperform mafia when it comes to killing it's that simple. Give them a simple one night regular shot and they were good to go. Don't hand them super kills period.

I would of gave him something much more interesting like coming back from the dead. He is the dead man after all xD
Lmao haha. That Undertaker for you xd

Talking about coming back from the dead. You saw that as disadvantageous or an advantage?

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulKiller

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I missed this post. Time to respond

Go ahead and criticise me all you want just don't ever tell me what to do

And get off your high horse, acting like you wrote the book on ethics, that you are better than me and that I can't host properly. Why say that when you already know better, I sent you the link so go and see it for yourself just how bad of a host I am. Anyone else want to see the game I rigged as a host just hit me up. Spoiler alert it's boring

And you do know that I can tell fakeness from a mile away right, and that I do it regularly?
High Horse? What? I am not showing any pride here. What I am saying here is completely logical. The only one who is prideful here is you who cannot accept his mistakes.

I have asked four experienced hosts for a second opinion to confirm whether my opinions are correct or wrong. They all agree that what you have done is considered bastard modding and is grounds for a hosting ban. If you want I can PM their opinions to you. These people are experienced hosts and they are known for hosting competitive mafia games.

I did not write the book on hosting ethics, it is a standard rule set for hosting games. It applies to every decent mafia forum. If there are no hosting rules, all games will be chaotic. The place where you hosted the game has no clear hosting rules and regulations so these kinds of problems go unchecked. Well, this place is not the same, we follow the hosting rules to ensure that the games are balanced and enjoyable. What you have done may be accepted there but it will not be accepted here because it goes against the hosting rule set.

If you are still going to stay in denial, have fun sleeping in your bed of roses.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SoulKiller, glad to see that you liked my move :snickering:

just want to say I was really sad after I died as I was in a solving mood and you destroyed my heart
I hope your heart will recover and you will come back to play with us.
Well you see, when you and Marluxion got suspicious of me on Day 1, even going so far as to cast votes on me. What you were actualy doing was signing your own death warrant
i was sad too , I would like to have Kitten as ally in this game because he is a very good teamworker.

Reactions: Odd and Ansatsuken

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
High Horse? What? I am not showing any pride here. What I am saying here is completely logical. The only one who is prideful here is you who cannot accept his mistakes.

I have asked four experienced hosts for a second opinion to confirm whether my opinions are correct or wrong. They all agree that what you have done is considered bastard modding and is grounds for a hosting ban. If you want I can PM their opinions to you. These people are experienced hosts and they are known for hosting competitive mafia games.

I did not write the book on hosting ethics, it is a standard rule set for hosting games. It applies to every decent mafia forum. If there are no hosting rules, all games will be chaotic. The place where you hosted the game has no clear hosting rules and regulations so these kinds of problems go unchecked. Well, this place is not the same, we follow the hosting rules to ensure that the games are balanced and enjoyable. What you have done may be accepted there but it will not be accepted here because it goes against the hosting rule set.

If you are still going to stay in denial, have fun sleeping in your bed of roses.
You just stay out of my way ok

Status
Not open for further replies.