[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can't I even sleep for a while.
Seshmaster, Sleeping Terror why do you guys are so tempted to lynch a town? I have been cracking my voice up she it town.

Odd I ain't afraid to lynch you. In fact that's what I am gonna do not because you voted for me. But, you are totally panicking. You are scared that I was right about Toujo and I found him easy. You are afraid that I ll hunt you down and you can do nothing because you have even day/night abilities.
Beside if you look back to your scum hunting you didn't really wrote such long posts and so many of them. You just voted and used to say I'm very good at scum hunting. Lmao look how panicked you are, hon.
P. S. Konno is town just the way Toujo was mafia, @Seshmaster @SleepingTerror
Or are you guys trying to save odd?

Vote Lynch : Odd
Reason : Stated Above.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't I even sleep for a while.
Seshmaster, Sleeping Terror why do you guys are so tempted to lynch a town? I have been cracking my voice up she it town.

Odd I ain't afraid to lynch you. In fact that's what I am gonna do not because you voted for me. But, you are totally panicking. You are scared that I was right about Toujo and I found him easy. You are afraid that I ll hunt you down and you can do nothing because you have even day/night abilities.
Beside if you look back to your scum hunting you didn't really wrote such long posts and so many of them. You just voted and used to say I'm very good at scum hunting. Lmao look how panicked you are, hon.
P. S. Konno is town just the way Toujo was mafia, @Seshmaster @SleepingTerror
Or are you guys trying to save odd?

Vote Lynch : Odd
Reason : Stated Above.
As soon as I lost my mojo in comes Poison going ham on me, she ain't afraid of me anymore.

Alright, let's start with the me panicking, it's Mafia on a forum and I never panic, it's just not something I'd do. . Only unprepared cowards panic and you know that I am neither of those

You aren't hunting me by the way, you are reacting to me. And now that I know you can't kill me today I'm going to step out and catch my breath and collect my thoughts

Who got Toujo lynched? You or me, I'm going to pick myself here

I am very good at scumhunting, it doesn't matter how long or short my posts are. I will share whatever I want to share

Okay, so what do mean Konno is Town the way Tojou was Mafia? Are you able to explain or do you think you'l get mod-killed?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all, calm down I have a feeling like you are slamming the tables.

I don't get it? You lynched him? Like you alone lynched him. It was me who pointed out that he could be the leader in 5th dp. No one listened to me. I again said In dp 6.i wasn't the first one to vote for him, maybe because I was giving some damn exams, or probably studying for it. And it's the finals so can't really ignore it.

Anyways my point is your suspicions on him weren't long enough like me. You just happened to have voted for him first. Also, your vote counts as one, democracy may.
Post automatically merged:

And when was I afraid of you, I was just sleeping and not reading the thread and thus no replies my man.
You have got weak argumentative pointsnow.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Odd you should have kept your calm. Like your normal play style!?
You think I've been calm this game? Poison I have been all over the place and my brain is in stampede mode for a week now. This game has been a rollercoaster for me since it started, (I like rollercoasters btw) and I don't want calm, I want action.

Being calm will get us killed

Reactions: Poison

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You think I've been calm this game? Poison I have been all over the place and my brain is in stampede mode for a week now. This game has been a rollercoaster for me since it started, (I like rollercoasters btw) and I don't want calm, I want action.

Being calm will get us killed
The point here is that you like to claim you are doing all the town's work and that you alone are what's keeping this game from going south. I knew something was up with 6th but I waited to vote because I wanted to be sure. I then caught toujo trying to piggy back his way out of being killed next but I caught on to that and I knew he was next day's kill. I had been laying off on you for a few days just because there were bigger fish to fry but now that they are out of the way, it's only you left. Calm or not, you are the serial killer and at the end of today we will see just how far your mad skills carried you on. And if you were town, you wouldn't be acting like everything has been a one man job. You've basically been separating yourself from town the whole time.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, calm down I have a feeling like you are slamming the tables.

I don't get it? You lynched him? Like you alone lynched him. It was me who pointed out that he could be the leader in 5th dp. No one listened to me. I again said In dp 6.i wasn't the first one to vote for him, maybe because I was giving some damn exams, or probably studying for it. And it's the finals so can't really ignore it.

Anyways my point is your suspicions on him weren't long enough like me. You just happened to have voted for him first. Also, your vote counts as one, democracy may.

And when was I afraid of you, I was just sleeping and not reading the thread and thus no replies my man.
You have got weak argumentative pointsnow.
Ok, I can settle this one right now. You found him first. I found him later (piggy backed off of your efforts) and of course I thought it was all me.

It is really hard to not go on a power trip when I'm on fire with the reads

Thinking back on yesterday, it got pretty messy at some stages. But I pulled it together at the end and got your suspect lynched

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, I can settle this one right now. You found him first. I found him later (piggy backed off of your efforts) and of course I thought it was all me.

It is really hard to not go on a power trip when I'm on fire with the reads

Thinking back on yesterday, it got pretty messy at some stages. But I pulled it together at the end and got your suspect lynched
Just because you say that's how it played out doesn't mean it's true. That's just your attempt to make it look like you only took some of the credit. This is really beside the point.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The point here is that you like to claim you are doing all the town's work and that you alone are what's keeping this game from going south. I knew something was up with 6th but I waited to vote because I wanted to be sure. I then caught toujo trying to piggy back his way out of being killed next but I caught on to that and I knew he was next day's kill. I had been laying off on you for a few days just because there were bigger fish to fry but now that they are out of the way, it's only you left. Calm or not, you are the serial killer and at the end of today we will see just how far your mad skills carried you on. And if you were town, you wouldn't be acting like everything has been a one man job. You've basically been separating yourself from town the whole time.
You caught Toujo? No you didn't, that is a thing that did not happen

Waiting to vote because you weren't sure on 6th, that's a likely story.
You know who was sure and didn't wait to vote

Bigger fish to fry? I don't buy that either

I am Town and you have to admit that I did the majority of the damage to Mafia

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because you say that's how it played out doesn't mean it's true. That's just your attempt to make it look like you only took some of the credit. This is really beside the point.
We were all there mate, you can go back and read it if you want. In just these last two posts of yours I have completely lost my town read on you, how is that even possible?

You being suspicious of me and even placing a vote didn't worry me,

But you saying you were onto the Mafia members the whole time is just the evillest thing I've ever heard. That sent all the chills down my spine. What the hell man?

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, we're trying to catch a serial killer here? I fail to see how credit to who lynched mafia is relevant to people's alignments.
Something we can discuss post-game, if people genuinely care who did the most work...

Can we agree on this. Serial Killer has been killing since day 2, Firekitten being the first victim. Therefore, Mr. Lonely and Akumatsu are unlikely to be the serial killer because they replaced chopstickchakra and Alubama respectively, two players who were inactive for the majority of this game. Chopstickchakra did not post in this game at all and Alubama posted twice day 1. Therefore, they should be off the lynch list. Unless someone has a counterargument to this?

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We were all there mate, you can go back and read it if you want. In just these last two posts of yours I have completely lost my town read on you, how is that even possible?

You being suspicious of me and even placing a vote didn't worry me,

But you saying you were onto the Mafia members the whole time is just the evillest thing I've ever heard. That sent all the chills down my spine. What the hell man?
I wasnt full send but I never trusted them once especially toujo. You are really looking for way out of this.

Akumatsu

Kin
59💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have not posted much and not active too, but I am sure Kano is not the SK and is a town, most probably I can't really make sure who the SK is but everything I have read upto now it makes me suspect Sesh.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You caught Toujo? No you didn't, that is a thing that did not happen

Waiting to vote because you weren't sure on 6th, that's a likely story.
You know who was sure and didn't wait to vote

Bigger fish to fry? I don't buy that either

I am Town and you have to admit that I did the majority of the damage to Mafia
You are looking at this the wing way, you are only thinking about who voted it first rather than what a person actually thought. I could have voted first but how does that credit me any more? And I did in fact catch toujo. The day before he died I questioned him when he was sheeping. I immediately knew he was mafia. Are you really claiming that as your work?

I have not posted much and not active too, but I am sure Kano is not the SK and is a town, most probably I can't really make sure who the SK is but everything I have read upto now it makes me suspect Sesh.
Just keep working your brain haha

I meant wrong, not wing

Akumatsu

Kin
59💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are looking at this the wing way, you are only thinking about who voted it first rather than what a person actually thought. I could have voted first but how does that credit me any more? And I did in fact catch toujo. The day before he died I questioned him when he was sheeping. I immediately knew he was mafia. Are you really claiming that as your work?

Just keep working your brain haha

I meant wrong, not wing
This is kinda hard but I need to make my brain work.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, we're trying to catch a serial killer here? I fail to see how credit to who lynched mafia is relevant to people's alignments.
Something we can discuss post-game, if people genuinely care who did the most work...

Can we agree on this. Serial Killer has been killing since day 2, Firekitten being the first victim. Therefore, Mr. Lonely and Akumatsu are unlikely to be the serial killer because they replaced chopstickchakra and Alubama respectively, two players who were inactive for the majority of this game. Chopstickchakra did not post in this game at all and Alubama posted twice day 1. Therefore, they should be off the lynch list. Unless someone has a counterargument to this?
Serial Killer is only killing every second day and blitzing through the Mafia like that is suicide.

Now it's a 1 vs 8 and the SK has half killing rate, it's impossible for the SK to win at this stage. I want to save some time amd end it today

Status
Not open for further replies.