[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need to look again the write ups about the hierarchy of the power in Mafia. :unsure:

Vote lynch: Akumatsu
Reason: There's a reason why Ansa didn't modkilled Alubama. My theory is that he's either Farooq or Bradshaw. What does it mean.? Since you're a tagged team.. You have the lovers role. Meaning if Ansa MOD KILLED ALUBAMA he's active partner will go with him as well.

Can Mafia turn to Vanilla also?

Vanilla is just a role to describe a slot that has no additional abilities. It is, in some placed, called "Goon", leaving "Vanilla" as the Town varient, but in any case it could easily affect mafia.

That said, these abilities (that turn roles into vanilla roles) tend to be Mafia/Scum roles.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Lynch: Toujo

Poison Chan was saying that you were bulletproof, and I can't shake the feeling that you are copying me. Like you are undermining me by saying the things I say but doing it better

You haven't really done any scum hunting that I've seen, the more I think about it the more this feels like the correct lynch for today
Post automatically merged:

@Toujo

Reactions: Poison
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sesh gives me town vibes, why do you find him scum?

If you have a hunch about them please share, my gut says Sesh is town.
They've left little impression on me, and had a couple posts that defended Soulkiller. Soulkiller also appeared to distance from him by pointing out his lurking but never actually pursuing him as a lead. I'm not even sure who their suspects are currently. I feel the same way about them as I did with 6th, but even 6th had more solvy-posts and he was mafia.
His votes on Ryu (day 1) and 6th (day 4) were on mafia but also came pretty late, and others provided more reasoning to justify their vote.
Currently he is claiming he has intel that I am town, however I'm still waiting on his response to my question of why he only revealed it now as opposed to the previous days.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Lynch: Toujo

Poison Chan was saying that you were bulletproof, and I can't shake the feeling that you are copying me. Like you are undermining me by saying the things I say but doing it better

You haven't really done any scum hunting that I've seen, the more I think about it the more this feels like the correct lynch for today

@Toujo
They were. And I said I'm not going to confirm or deny that. As for not doing any scum hunting, I've had some back and forths with people. That's scum hunting in my book. Like I was saying last phase, that's about as good as it's going to be. I feel like I've done a fairly good job of stepping it up each day phase, but naturally after successfully helping through a scum lynch on virtually my only read I'm left somewhat lost. I would probably go for Poison - I think it was Poison anyway, who last day I said I felt was looking to detract from 6th's lynch, but wasn't worth pursuing as a lynch themselves before 6ths flip. But then people say that they have been proven as some kind of investigative role or something and I'm left with nothing but tangible reads to push with. You see my predicament here? I am between something of a rock and a hard place. I don't have any real lynches to push, and any lynches I do push are too weak for me to really push, so either way I'm left somewhat passive. So alas, passive I will have to be.

As for copying you, I'm not really sure where this comes from. For one, there is little real motivation for me to do so. If it was to pocket you, for instance, well it'd be a poor strategy, because if anything when someone agrees with everything you say it makes one more paranoid as to the reason behind that. And for everyone else, Mafia is a game where credit is typically applied in order of who said it first, rather than who said it best (and I'm not implying I'm saying anything better, by the way). Obviously, that's because it's easier to borrow an idea than it is to proginate one.

So, I'm left with the conclusion that if I am copying what you say here, it's more coincidental than anything else. I'm using vague language, because I recall exactly one instance where I may have repeated the same notion you made, and it came with a mostly throwaway comment after what I felt to be a somewhat alarming theme running in the thread. I would hardly thing that is equivalent to mimicking the positions you are taking in an effort to undermine them.

As for being the correct lynch, I can only really shrug. There is no doubt my lynch has value - asa player, I'm not going to be particularly effective unless you want to put faith in my blind gut reads (read: you don't, though they tend to be fairly accurate if I do say so myself), and as a slot, I'm going to be a rather large question mark for pretty much the majority of the game, if not all the way through. Not only is this the result of me subbing in and being mostly passive because of that, but also, as a player I like to think I can blend in as scum fairly well. At least to the point where it isn't immediately obvious when I happen to rand scum. So that's going to create a degree of mistrust simply because of the notion that even if I do somehow earn a town read, I could simply be scum faking it. While I'm naturally concerned about the precedent set by accepting the idea that lynching players who can blend as scum well (for the very reason that they can play scum well), in this case I think it's somewhat justified by the original point (my lack of overall effectiveness as a player in this situation). At the end of the day, it's pretty simple to me. If you want to put up with me making occassionally astute points while essentially being a big question mark throughout the game, then great. But similarly, I fully get that that isn't ideal for any town member, and so there will be a temptation to lynch me. So I'm okay with that too (well, not "okay", but I can accept it).

So that's where I'm at. I don't think I have anything more I can add there.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am suddenly to tired atm.
my list of reads is
- Seshmaster - town
- Mr. Lonely - town
- Odd - unreadable
this is what i feel atm

*too

i will never defend someone again like that, it was a tiresome day last DP and i don't feel like fighting anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odd

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

~BIG ANNOUNCEMENT~

Kane is on rampage. He used the most gruesome technique to kill our Innocent Child Alice in Noodleland. Alice die 1000 Deaths. So please Pay a Condolences to her family everyone.

LATEST CASUALTY

[ALICE IN NOODLELAND]

Last edited:
Reactions: Houtarou

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am suddenly to tired atm.
my list of reads is
- Seshmaster - town
- Mr. Lonely - town
- Odd - unreadable
this is what i feel atm

*too

i will never defend someone again like that, it was a tiresome day last DP and i don't feel like fighting anymore.
Keep fighting, whatever your role is.

Definitely take an hour or so, have a cup of tea, listen to some music before coming back to the game. There is no need to burn yourself out, believe me I've done that before. Got pretty close the other day when we were still dealing with Red actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.