[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you gained any thoughts or feelings on anyone at all just from reading the thread?
Alubama- I wonder why he wasn't mod killed by now.
Poison- She did a better job at convincing me of her abilities than Konno did, so I have her as a townie.
Konno- I'm trusting Poison, so Konno is town at the moment.
Odd- I don't think he ever answered my questions when I asked him about his vote on me, but since he found Ryu he could be a townie.
Toujo- His vote on me seems like he's sheeping.
I also don't like Strange's inactivity this DP.
He never posted his reads like he said he would. But I'm know that's he dealing with personal stuff right now. So I don't want to use inactivity as a reason to suspect him.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the convo about SK, serial and Soul was confusing enough for me. Looks like a change of subject to distract the attention from the Eod here.
please talk with me like i wouldn't understand complex words, english is not a language i can use like that.
My apologies. I was basically asking if there was a reason you were speaking in regards to 6th as if it was a fact he was not scum. That has since been cleared up somewhat.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alubama- I wonder why he wasn't mod killed by now.
Poison- She did a better job at convincing me of her abilities than Konno did, so I have her as a townie.
Konno- I'm trusting Poison, so Konno is town at the moment.
Odd- I don't think he ever answered my questions when I asked him about his vote on me, but since he found Ryu he could be a townie.
Toujo- His vote on me seems like he's sheeping.
I also don't like Strange's inactivity this DP.
He never posted his reads like he said he would. But I'm know that's he dealing with personal stuff right now. So I don't want to use inactivity as a reason to suspect him.
Is there a reason you haven't voted? For someone who supposedly was saved from the lynch through reasons unknown to them last day phass, this is awfully passive.

Inb4 ninjad and voted.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually just Unvote Lynch: Oreki
Post automatically merged:

a wolf 6th would vote Oreki don't you see that?
Actually any alignment 6th would probably vote not-them.

And there it is. What's the tally, 5v4? 6th leading iirc.
Nope, vote by Hokage evens the votes.

I think. Hence my unvote.

Status
Not open for further replies.