[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe I already gave a comprehensive reason for why I haven't given reads. If you disagree with it, then please, by all means, address why my rationale is wrong. But failing that, I stand by what I said then.

While it doesn't make it true, it does evidence my thought process. Something does not have to be proven factual (how would one even go about proving motivation as fact anyway) for it to be reasonable. Which I feel it is.
That'll do. However I'm sure that 6th isnt mafia, I hope I am not wrong. So by voting for 6th it would mean defying everything I thought to believe about everyone else I claim to be townie.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgive the redundancy, but is there a reason you are using absolutionist language here? I'm not asking for anything that would cross into role revealing, but if you could clarify as to whether this was opinion-driven or not would be helpful for me.
He already mentioned the read was partially fueled by results.
Post automatically merged:

Let just say Hokage being mafia can also confirm that Machelle is mafia
And my question about who has the worst progression on you?

Uh I'm starting to have a bad feeling we're dealing with T/T wagons.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But like I said before, there is a reason I do not fully cement the idea of someone being town so that my decision in not clouded.

I will stick to my vote.

Vote Lynch: 6th Hokage

I really hope Im not wrong

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That'll do. However I'm sure that 6th isnt mafia, I hope I am not wrong. So by voting for 6th it would mean defying everything I thought to believe about everyone else I claim to be townie.
I mean, I feel it ought to go without saying that my vote reaaoning is somewhat flimsy. But given circumstance, it's all I have. I understand if it flips wrong I'll be on the hook, but it's either risk that or don't vote for me, and between the two I'd rather vote and trust my thread impression (as tenuous as it may be) than skirt by not voting and effectively wasting my slot. That's as well as I can justify my vote, I'm afraid.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But like I said before, there is a reason I do not fully cement the idea of someone being town so that my decision in not clouded.

I will stick to my vote.

Vote Lynch: 6th Hokage

I really hope Im not wrong
Wait, what? You literally just argued with me for voting 6th,and stated you didn't think he was mafia? I don't understand this vote coming IMMEDIATELY after that.

Do we have a vote count?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgive the redundancy, but is there a reason you are using absolutionist language here? I'm not asking for anything that would cross into role revealing, but if you could clarify as to whether this was opinion-driven or not would be helpful for me.
the convo about SK, serial and Soul was confusing enough for me. Looks like a change of subject to distract the attention from the Eod here.
please talk with me like i wouldn't understand complex words, english is not a language i can use like that.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the convo about SK, serial and Soul was confusing enough for me. Looks like a change of subject to distract the attention from the Eod here.
please talk with me like i wouldn't understand complex words, english is not a language i can use like that.
Uh... sorry. It's mainly my fault and I found something I found scummy from Oreki's ISO, and I wanted to see what he had to say about it.

Reactions: Michelle

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we're hunting SK, I think it's Pathetic. The one that got mod killed. There's no other killing other than the Mafia and Daytime killing which is a Town Vigilante skill most of the time.

@Ansatsuken : did Alubama received any warning from you being inactive.?

I think Alubama is either FarooQ or Bradshaw. That is why they were fired by Kane. Seems weird but plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.