[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but didnt I raise the point I made back when you asked me my thoughts? I don't know if that predates what you said, but I hardly find it a stretch to say I'd use my own arguments to justify my actions. Frankly, it was either 6th, or no vote at all for me.
Yes you can claim that but it doesn't mean it's true. You haven't even given reads for other players and 6th here is on the verge of being lynched. Seems like an easy way for the mafia to lock down a kill.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it isn't even 100% the case that there would be an SK in the game.

Let me change the question a bit: Why did you find it more productive to SK hunt rather than hunt for Mafia?
I just said that I think dr.strange can be a wolf, that does not mean I specifically only hunting SK, I just had a specific doubt on a player who can be SK

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes you can claim that but it doesn't mean it's true. You haven't even given reads for other players and 6th here is on the verge of being lynched. Seems like an easy way for the mafia to lock down a kill.
I believe I already gave a comprehensive reason for why I haven't given reads. If you disagree with it, then please, by all means, address why my rationale is wrong. But failing that, I stand by what I said then.

While it doesn't make it true, it does evidence my thought process. Something does not have to be proven factual (how would one even go about proving motivation as fact anyway) for it to be reasonable. Which I feel it is.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you talking about
you bring suddenly Strange in the convo. It's about mislynching 6yh here. or maybe you ...
Post automatically merged:

wut

I'm talking about Oreki possibly SK hunting... what do you think is going on?
yes. he is talking now about SK who is not our concern atm. we don't want to mislynch isn't it?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the serial is the last. town should hunt wolves and 6th is not wolf
Forgive the redundancy, but is there a reason you are using absolutionist language here? I'm not asking for anything that would cross into role revealing, but if you could clarify as to whether this was opinion-driven or not would be helpful for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.