[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unvote Lynch: 6th Hokage
Toujo seems to really be jumping the wagon here, especially with using my training to justify themselves. I think we should take a look at him here, I believe we are bring deceived.

Reactions: Michelle

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why can't Town have someone who is able to survive being lynched?
Post automatically merged:

So you think Michelle is not strong scum?
Cuz they're town. Town don't special abilities like surviving lynch, that will make town OP and lynch survivor always will be 3rd or mafia until this game has a different setup which I never saw it

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait: big question Oreki, why were you primarily SK hunting at the end of Day 1 and start of Day 2?
Post automatically merged:

Cuz they're town. Town don't special abilities like surviving lynch, that will make town OP and lynch survivor always will be 3rd or mafia until this game has a different setup which I never saw it
I think I have seen lynch proof Town before, though I do think it was in a bastard game. (@SleepingTerror was in it too since it was on MAL.)

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was certain that when Konno flipped mafia, I might be able to identify her teammates.
agree with this.
check the Lol game here. started in november and ended in january. host SoulKiller a total madness game town superpowers and such
We've seen all kind of roles there.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unvote Lynch: 6th Hokage
Toujo seems to really be jumping the wagon here, especially with using my training to justify themselves. I think we should take a look at him here, I believe we are bring deceived.
Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but didnt I raise the point I made back when you asked me my thoughts? I don't know if that predates what you said, but I hardly find it a stretch to say I'd use my own arguments to justify my actions. Frankly, it was either 6th, or no vote at all for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.