[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly I think 6th here is the most scummy. He started to vote for konno in the beginning but backed off when they felt to much heat from the opposite direction. I think they are just trying to save themselves from being a tire scum kill

Vote Lynch: 6th Hokage
Post automatically merged:

Third not tire
I backed off of Konno because Poison is claiming that she is important to the town. I have also just learned that survivors come up as mafia when investigated. So maybe she was telling the truth about her role.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I had to place a vote, I think I'd vote 6th. I still dislike the Konno shift, and really I don't feel like the excuse one doesn't know how a survivor investigates explains it, when it was an accessory to the point anyway.

Vote Lynch: 6thHokage

My second choice would be Poison-chan, but that's purely because I feel like they've been looking to take the lynch away from 6th, and thus doesn't make much sense as a lynch before 6th.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the progression concerning Konno is kinda... odd. It's probably the worst point of his game, trying to lynch someone who is likely telling the truth and is an investigative, but it isn't too bad. The way they seem to be preaching on it rather than re-evaluating, but with the low experience I'd chalk both that and other things up to experience.

Actually just read the last page the Konno tunnel is really strange. The focus on it is absolutely insane, and is in a way I wouldn't expect Town to be.

Like, Town tunnels come with being very interactive and trying to bounce ideas of that person being scum off of others yet never being able to change their mind and the thought usually becoming stronger and more solid. This is very distant, and it doesn't feel like he's tried to evaluate them at all. For example, he does consider Konno as an alignment other than Mafia, but considers them SK and not Town.

By the looks of things, he doesn't try and work out the reasons behind Konno's actions, and has only really pointed out very few things and has stuck with that with it the entire time. It's stale.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the progression concerning Konno is kinda... odd. It's probably the worst point of his game, trying to lynch someone who is likely telling the truth and is an investigative, but it isn't too bad. The way they seem to be preaching on it rather than re-evaluating, but with the low experience I'd chalk both that and other things up to experience.

Actually just read the last page the Konno tunnel is really strange. The focus on it is absolutely insane, and is in a way I wouldn't expect Town to be.

Like, Town tunnels come with being very interactive and trying to bounce ideas of that person being scum off of others yet never being able to change their mind and the thought usually becoming stronger and more solid. This is very distant, and it doesn't feel like he's tried to evaluate them at all. For example, he does consider Konno as an alignment other than Mafia, but considers them SK and not Town.

By the looks of things, he doesn't try and work out the reasons behind Konno's actions, and has only really pointed out very few things and has stuck with that with it the entire time. It's stale.
is Konno lynched? where is your tunnel??

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Surviving Lynch ability for a town is rare than rare. and you believe in 6th makes, so that makes me mafia?
is not that. we had a survivior killed. a second one cannot be, and a world where 6th is mafia doesn't exist imo.
I also know 6th's wolf play. doesb't fit here.
Post automatically merged:

*doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.