[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Tally Updated
  • Odd - 3 votes(SoulKiller, Mr.Lonely, All_Red)
  • All_Red - 2 votes(Poison Chan, SleepingTerror, Sagebee)
  • Sagebee - 1 vote(Alice in Noodleland)
This is the closest I can get it to the way it was at EoD2. (~20 mins were left before phase change when the EoD happened.)

OK That VC is weird af to me by the looks of things I must look into Lonely and see who was not voting.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meant, more in general. EoD happened less than 15 mins before actual EoD, I'd have expected more votes placed.
Post automatically merged:

Mich
Sesh
Hokage
Alubama

WHY WERE SO MANY PEOPLE NOT VOTING DAY 2?!?
Also forget Lonely I think there has to be at least one scum in this group, more likely two. (Konno, Oreki, Strange and Odd removed.)

*maybe, not more likely

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First he doesn't care about who is lynched, that is not a town threat.
And in the second quote the part about Jihn Cena is a statement without any link with 6th and Red. It's a brainwashing text. i don't like it.
And the idea of choosing a better candidate for lynch is quite anti-town

For that:

Vote Lynch: Oreki_Houtarou
Reason: stated above
Okay, I'll tell you what, red wasn't a town, and I even mention it day skip or lynch skip ability can't be town ability which was true and 6th survive a lynch which town cannot do, that's why town always has to make a right choice when they lynch. but you ignoring these points and lynching me that's mean either you're mafia or just not aware those points.

I said lynch red, is she was town? No
There is no 6th either

And you said you don't in confirm townie(sagebee) words, lol

Vote Lynch: 6thHokage

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I'll tell you what, red wasn't a town, and I even mention it day skip or lynch skip ability can't be town ability which was true and 6th survive a lynch which town cannot do, that's why town always has to make a right choice when they lynch. but you ignoring these points and lynching me that's mean either you're mafia or just not aware those points.

I said lynch red, is she was town? No
There is no 6th either

And you said you don't in confirm townie(sagebee) words, lol

I don't understand from where you said i don't trust Sagebee, i don't trust you Oreki, because i told you i saw these kind of actions for town. Also, Red was not a town enemy. I won a mash as town with the survivor so i know the role. He doesn't have killing abilities and can take the part of any of villagers or wolves. But Red was already in town part.
You have no proof that 6th is not town because Red was a lonely player without connections and you link the two at random.

Reactions: Houtarou

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Oreki_Houtarou the one who gave you the invisibility power didn't know your flavour, it was given out randomly probably. No one is 100 %sure who is town who is not.

@ScarletCelestial I'm kinda unable to respond to your views. I don't know why? But when I'm reading those I can't really agree or disagree or fully understanding it. Anyway, why don't you contribute by casting a vote and not pointing out who hasn't voted yet, you should just put your name in that list too you know.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand from where you said i don't trust Sagebee, i don't trust you Oreki, because i told you i saw these kind of actions for town. Also, Red was not a town enemy. I won a mash as town with the survivor so i know the role. He doesn't have killing abilities and can take the part of any of villagers or wolves. But Red was already in town part.
You have no proof that 6th is not town because Red was a lonely player without connections and you link the two at random.
@Oreki_Houtarou the one who gave you the invisibility power didn't know your flavor, it was given out randomly probably. No one is 100 %sure who is town who is not.
Survivor is not a town role and survivor just support the winning team. If mafia is winning they gonna support mafia if town then town, their entire purpose in a game is to survive. End of the day Red was not a town and I even mention that town can't have an ability like that, so 6th also is not a town.

These are Sagebee Abilities
~If your target is a Townie, they will become invisible in the next day cycle(Day+Night)(1x) - I'm town so I received invisibility
~If your target is a Mafia(not leader), they will automatically turning into vanilla mafia. - If I were mafia I would have become a vanilla town and it's still a town role

The fact Sagebee didn't die after targeting me it proves I'm town. I should be confirmed townie by now but suddenly I'm becoming lynch candidate lol

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly I think 6th here is the most scummy. He started to vote for konno in the beginning but backed off when they felt to much heat from the opposite direction. I think they are just trying to save themselves from being a tire scum kill

Vote Lynch: 6th Hokage

Third not tire

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Survivor is not a town role and survivor just support the winning team. If mafia is winning they gonna support mafia if town then town, their entire purpose in a game is to survive. End of the day Red was not a town and I even mention that town can't have an ability like that, so 6th also is not a town.

These are Sagebee Abilities
~If your target is a Townie, they will become invisible in the next day cycle(Day+Night)(1x) - I'm town so I received invisibility
~If your target is a Mafia(not leader), they will automatically turning into vanilla mafia. - If I were mafia I would have become a vanilla town and it's still a town role

The fact Sagebee didn't die after targeting me it proves I'm town. I should be confirmed townie by now but suddenly I'm becoming lynch candidate lol
vanilla mafia =/= vanilla town

Reactions: Houtarou

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Oreki_Houtarou the one who gave you the invisibility power didn't know your flavour, it was given out randomly probably. No one is 100 %sure who is town who is not.

@ScarletCelestial I'm kinda unable to respond to your views. I don't know why? But when I'm reading those I can't really agree or disagree or fully understanding it. Anyway, why don't you contribute by casting a vote and not pointing out who hasn't voted yet, you should just put your name in that list too you know.
I was doing VC stuff from Day 2 and I'm not done yet - I got really sidetracked by some emotional s***. Basically I need to look into a few people, since I don't really agree with the Oreki votes I'll have to:

Vote: 6thHokage

for now. I will now go and ISO him and see if I should be unvoting or not.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...I feel like this does actually make Oreki Town for similar reasons to Konno. You don't claim like that unless you think it's correct.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was doing VC stuff from Day 2 and I'm not done yet - I got really sidetracked by some emotional s***. Basically I need to look into a few people, since I don't really agree with the Oreki votes I'll have to:

Vote: 6thHokage

for now. I will now go and ISO him and see if I should be unvoting or not.
Please add Lynch infront of the vote

Status
Not open for further replies.