[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I only see everyone focusing on one player and no one posts a list of players with reads.
@Poison chan @Mr.Lonely @SleepingTerror @6thHokage
You posted lately, maybe you are still here.
Whom do you have as town, null and mafia/sk reads?
Im pretty sure I've looked in other directions.

I have Konno, Sleeping, 6th, poison, and as well as you.

Odd and Dr. Strange are on the borderline, neutral

Toujo should have been able to come up with something by now regardless of reading previous dayphases, so I feel a little bit of a pull towards mafia from him.

All of these are not concrete though, I don't like cementing any position on a player because then I can blind myself to what is actually going on. Thats how I play. My instincts are ever changing and so I can view someone as town for a most of the game only to find them scummy. It helps with my thought process too so that i don't overlook something.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see your point on Toujo. I think he had enough time to catch up to the thread by now. He should be able to come up with reads this DP.
You think? I don't believe I'm capable of reading some 70 plus pages, in a short time frame, all while retaining absolutely nothing in the process, resulting in halfbaked reads and arguments that help no one. I'd be selling you my guesswork, and I'm not about to suggest that town follow my guesses because I say so lol. Now I could read those 70 odd pages in an hour, maybe two, and it would go one of two ways. The first is I'd end up with a long post at least half of which would be immediately disregarded due to later developments rendering the point brought up moot. The other is I learn nothing at all.

The alternative to that, which is what I'm currently doing, is trying to remain fairly current and discuss recent conversations while pointing out things I feel haven't received much attention or strike me as odd. Of course, given that the main discussion points have 4 days worth of context behind them, nearly all of which I've missed, the things I do bring up are going to be seen as somewhat minor or even redundant themselves, but my hope is through doing it this way someone or someone(s) can read my post and get some sort of read on me in turn, thus informing their position in regards to my slot. As said above, of course, there is also a good chance that I just get lynched or vigged in time due to not enough information being put out there, by me, and that's also fine.

I could also, I suppose, give you a list of reads. I haven't done so, and probably wont bother doing so, because well I could easily look at the player list, pick out one or two posts of theirs I've read, and guess from there as to their alignment. I don't think that's very useful, for me in terms of helping to get a read on me, or for the town, in terms of using these reads to hunt scum. You can disagree, of course, but I strongly believe that a reads list from is utterly worthless, and the only reason I'd have for making one is for the sake of making one.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only see everyone focusing on one player and no one posts a list of players with reads.
@Poison chan @Mr.Lonely @SleepingTerror @6thHokage
You posted lately, maybe you are still here.
Whom do you have as town, null and mafia/sk reads?
Based on the mod's post warning Sagebee to find the Serial Killer, I guess the Serial Killer is still alive despite no flavor alluding to it. Perhaps they are inactive? My reads below don't take into account Serial Killer.
Right now, off the top of my head, town is Poison/Konno/Michelle/Dr. Strange/Alice.
People I'm waffling on (I have reasons to believe they are town and not town): Oreki/Mr. Lonely.
No read on yet (Not enough content/Needs more time): Scarlet, Toujo, Alubama
Scum Lean: 6th, Sesh, Odd (for the possibility of being converted)

If I had to take a guess on who the Serial Killer is, I'd go for Alubama. Simply because it doesn't appear that serial killer is performing any kills, and everyone else appears to be active enough to be submitting that action.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toujo should have been able to come up with something by now regardless of reading previous dayphases, so I feel a little bit of a pull towards mafia from him.
Am I to assume you haven't read my previous post to you, or was it simply ignored? As I said to 6th, it's fine if you believe I ought to have brought something to the table by this point. I, personally, am comfortable with my current level of engagement, obviously with a view to having it improve over the course of the day(s) I am alive and in the game.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You think? I don't believe I'm capable of reading some 70 plus pages, in a short time frame, all while retaining absolutely nothing in the process, resulting in halfbaked reads and arguments that help no one. I'd be selling you my guesswork, and I'm not about to suggest that town follow my guesses because I say so lol. Now I could read those 70 odd pages in an hour, maybe two, and it would go one of two ways. The first is I'd end up with a long post at least half of which would be immediately disregarded due to later developments rendering the point brought up moot. The other is I learn nothing at all.

The alternative to that, which is what I'm currently doing, is trying to remain fairly current and discuss recent conversations while pointing out things I feel haven't received much attention or strike me as odd. Of course, given that the main discussion points have 4 days worth of context behind them, nearly all of which I've missed, the things I do bring up are going to be seen as somewhat minor or even redundant themselves, but my hope is through doing it this way someone or someone(s) can read my post and get some sort of read on me in turn, thus informing their position in regards to my slot. As said above, of course, there is also a good chance that I just get lynched or vigged in time due to not enough information being put out there, by me, and that's also fine.

I could also, I suppose, give you a list of reads. I haven't done so, and probably wont bother doing so, because well I could easily look at the player list, pick out one or two posts of theirs I've read, and guess from there as to their alignment. I don't think that's very useful, for me in terms of helping to get a read on me, or for the town, in terms of using these reads to hunt scum. You can disagree, of course, but I strongly believe that a reads list from is utterly worthless, and the only reason I'd have for making one is for the sake of making one.
Very true, that being said, what do you think of what has been said so far this dayphase then. Perhaps your thoughts on what I said about Odd?
Post automatically merged:

Am I to assume you haven't read my previous post to you, or was it simply ignored? As I said to 6th, it's fine if you believe I ought to have brought something to the table by this point. I, personally, am comfortable with my current level of engagement, obviously with a view to having it improve over the course of the day(s) I am alive and in the game.
there was a bit of time lag, bear with me here

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, I think I can move Scarlet to town.
I also think Toujo shouldn't be mafia, mechanically, if he's an new player added to the game. Seems a little wonky if he is mafia.

(Though with alignment change running rampant throughout this game - I wouldn't depend on mechanics alone)

Vote Lynch: Seshmaster

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Based on the mod's post warning Sagebee to find the Serial Killer, I guess the Serial Killer is still alive despite no flavor alluding to it. Perhaps they are inactive? My reads below don't take into account Serial Killer.
Right now, off the top of my head, town is Poison/Konno/Michelle/Dr. Strange/Alice.
People I'm waffling on (I have reasons to believe they are town and not town): Oreki/Mr. Lonely.
No read on yet (Not enough content/Needs more time): Scarlet, Toujo, Alubama
Scum Lean: 6th, Sesh, Odd (for the possibility of being converted)

If I had to take a guess on who the Serial Killer is, I'd go for Alubama. Simply because it doesn't appear that serial killer is performing any kills, and everyone else appears to be active enough to be submitting that action.
I agree going for Alubama would be a good thing to do considering the circumstances. So that got me thinking, maybe they havent been subbed because they have been active in other ways we cant see. Though the possibility is quite slim. Eve so, if they really are inactive, then lynching them wont do us any good, especially if the flip town. we should focus on something that will get us closer to lynching another mafia.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very true, that being said, what do you think of what has been said so far this dayphase then. Perhaps your thoughts on what I said about Odd?

there was a bit of time lag, bear with me here
I feel like I've played with Odd a few times. My impression of him is that he is a somewhat unconventional player - very capable, but unable often to maintain his presence in the thread consistently. I can see him becoming more subdued as a result of that playing a part again, however, I'm not a believer in using meta to excuse a player. Personally, however, his posts this day phase to me have read fine. In particular, my impression of the survivor flip was "why didn't they claim", so I'm on board with Odd there. I wouldn't lynch odd today.

As for the rest of the Day Phase, the majority has been about 6th. Now I don't really know what exactly 6th has against him to have him receive so many votes yesterday, but there have been a number of posts that have struck me as odd from him today, particularly in his shift once the survivor flipped. Survivors, after all, do invesigate as scum, so it was strange to me to see the fact that the survivor wasn't actually scum be flipped on K (sorry, forgot the name, so K it is) on to me is something of a technicality. While they may have been wrong, if for instance we were verifying a cop claim with this, said claim would have checked out with that flip (and I have no idea if this is actually the case or not, I'm merely using the cop analogy to make my point clearer).

That's about it for today thus far, other than what I've already mentioned.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree going for Alubama would be a good thing to do considering the circumstances. So that got me thinking, maybe they havent been subbed because they have been active in other ways we cant see. Though the possibility is quite slim. Eve so, if they really are inactive, then lynching them wont do us any good, especially if the flip town. we should focus on something that will get us closer to lynching another mafia.
Yep. Serial Killer isn't a priority right now, especially if they are not even killing anyone.

Also, if possible, and sorry if I missed it, can @6thHokage confirm whether he was responsible for yesterday's failed lynch? If you are, I guess you can ignore this.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel like I've played with Odd a few times. My impression of him is that he is a somewhat unconventional player - very capable, but unable often to maintain his presence in the thread consistently. I can see him becoming more subdued as a result of that playing a part again, however, I'm not a believer in using meta to excuse a player. Personally, however, his posts this day phase to me have read fine. In particular, my impression of the survivor flip was "why didn't they claim", so I'm on board with Odd there. I wouldn't lynch odd today.

As for the rest of the Day Phase, the majority has been about 6th. Now I don't really know what exactly 6th has against him to have him receive so many votes yesterday, but there have been a number of posts that have struck me as odd from him today, particularly in his shift once the survivor flipped. Survivors, after all, do invesigate as scum, so it was strange to me to see the fact that the survivor wasn't actually scum be flipped on K (sorry, forgot the name, so K it is) on to me is something of a technicality. While they may have been wrong, if for instance we were verifying a cop claim with this, said claim would have checked out with that flip (and I have no idea if this is actually the case or not, I'm merely using the cop analogy to make my point clearer).

Are you saying that if someone investigate a survivor, they would come up as mafia? I wouldn't have known that. I never played a game with one.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Thanks for your two bits, I agree with some of what you are saying. though I did play another game with Odd in which he fit the same profile as he has for me now and he was in fact mafia. That's why I am so skeptical of him even when it seems he may in fact be town. That is why I never fully rule out someone as town.

@Alice in Noodleland You've been awfully quiet. What are your thoughts on the current matter?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's fair enough for Toujo to not be yet connected to the game, glad to see him active.

About reads, i have some changes from my previous post because i overthinked yesterday, and i don't feel anymore like 6th Hokage can be wolf. And certainly not SK. Whith this i also think that i misjudged Seshmaster so i have a town lean for him too atm.
Alice as always is locked town.
Town lean for Sleepig Terror.
Null read for Scarlett, Dr.Strange because i dislike his disapointment about no lynches, Mr.Lonely (i need more posts from him), Toujo, Oreki and Odd.
Odd gives me some creeps but not by his words but as a gut feeling.
Poison Chan, Konno and Alubama wolf lean.
That's all for now

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
About my readings

Town
Konno
Alice
Michelle
6thHokage
Seshmaster (Maybe if he doesn't have any special ability to appear innocent)

Null
Odd
Dr. Strange

Probably Mafia
Oreki_Houtarou
Alubama / Broly /Chopstickchara

But I have town lean on Sleeping Terror
Up until now.

Toujo could be the new Leader. As he is a new player and didn't replace anyone. And I believe there's a chance that the leader wasn't chosen from the players by the votes, Marl self voted himself, Soulkiller was voted by 6th... Both of them weren't the ones and leader just appeared this night. Just like Toujo. So he could be the leader.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ok so who are you that we've played a few times?

Status
Not open for further replies.