[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I surely stated All red is an anti town and might not be a member of Ministry.

BTW @Ansatsuken it was great to see a trump role hahhaha.

As I said Konno is super town, 6th is pushing against her, loosing Konno means loosing a lot of power so.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would still like to say, Konno is not a bad guy, loosing her would be a blow to Town.
I'm starting to suspect 6thHokage again.

@Toujo 3
Red was the only person defending me last DP and on top of that, her death is tied directly to Konno. The player I'm suspecting the most. Why would I want even more attention after garnering nine votes?

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Red was the only person defending me last DP and on top of that, her death is tied directly to Konno. The player I'm suspecting the most. Why would I want even more attention after garnering nine votes?
Or someone actually trying to frame her. If she flips mafia you guys are welcome to lynch me.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't really know what to say about you, you've be pushing for Konno for three day phases. I've tried understanding why, you say she might be fake claiming her role abilities but I don't really think she is. And poison chan says she is a super town or at least someone we don't want dying. So that makes me think you know that and thats why you are pushing for her.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't really know what to say about you, you've be pushing for Konno for three day phases. I've tried understanding why, you say she might be fake claiming her role abilities but I don't really think she is. And poison chan says she is a super town or at least someone we don't want dying. So that makes me think you know that and thats why you are pushing for her.
I was pushing for her because she was inactive and then just came into the game claiming that the player with the most heat is Mafia. That seemed like an easy way to just blend in.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was pushing for her because she was inactive and then just came into the game claiming that the player with the most heat is Mafia. That seemed like an easy way to just blend in.
Very scum like thing to witness, i agree. But I think its rather a coincidence. I believe she is quite genuine though. And since you seem to be active, what are your thoughts on this person that has no been recruited? That did happen right? or did I read it wrong.
Post automatically merged:

has been* exclude the no

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very scum like thing to witness, i agree. But I think its rather a coincidence. I believe she is quite genuine though. And since you seem to be active, what are your thoughts on this person that has no been recruited? That did happen right? or did I read it wrong.

has been* exclude the no
If you are referring to NP4, this line stands out

The Leader has fired Bradshaw and Farooq from Ministry because of their terrible job at recruiting and killing a wrestler
If Frooq and Bradshaw are terrible at their job, the possibility of them recruiting someone is low.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I think I read that wrong. I think we need to look in a new direction, I was thinking toujo. Hasnt really be contributing or telling their reads on people. I think there is a reason behind it and its one I dont like.

I know we are probably behind this but i also wanted to say that i thought it was weird that Odd suddenly voted without much inquisition. I mean he was pretty open about what he thought before, but now he seems to be "shut up" for some reason. Could be wrong, just wanted to say.

Last edited:

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I think I read that wrong. I think we need to look in a new direction, I was thinking toujo. Hasnt really be contributing or telling their reads on people. I think there is a reason behind it and its one I dont like.

I know we are probably behind this but i also wanted to say that i thought it was weird that Odd suddenly voted without much inquisition. I mean he was pretty open about what he thought before, but now he seems to be "shut up" for some reason. Could be wrong, just wanted to say.
I see your point on Toujo. I think he had enough time to catch up to the thread by now. He should be able to come up with reads this DP.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I surely stated All red is an anti town and might not be a member of Ministry.

BTW @Ansatsuken it was great to see a trump role hahhaha.

As I said Konno is super town, 6th is pushing against her, loosing Konno means loosing a lot of power so.
Actually the survivor is not anti town.
His wincon does not imply killing. It's in fact an ally.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Assuming the recruit by mafia was successful, I'd assume he was the target.
Think I might go after Sesh instead of 6th today.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would still like to say, Konno is not a bad guy, loosing her would be a blow to Town.
I'm starting to suspect 6thHokage again.

@Toujo 3
Well, I suppose that's fair. I found it odd that there would be such a flimsy reason attatched to a vote in Day 5, hence my question.

WIFOM. Plus, precisely because you attracted a lot of votes, and a lynch failed, there is justification for you pushing for a lynch elsewhere. This does not stand up to scrutiny.

I mean, there is a reason behind it. I subbed in to a game with over 1000 posts, and as I said in the other thread, my activity at best can only be "okay". And not to blow my own trumpet, but, and if anyone has played with me before I assume they can attest to this, I am capable of playing scum, what was the term, "powerwolfing". That's how I always do it.

Which is to say, of course, my lack of contribution should pretty obviously be attributed to the above, as opposed to me being scum. Naturally, that also isn't a reason to read me as not scum, and furthermore if my previous slot gave similarly little information on the alignment held I fully accept the assertion that a lynch or at least further scrutiny would be useful for the sake of clearing the board so to speak. I've no intention of complaining about calls for my lynch, subbing in kind of sucks in general, especially this late in the game, but I'm not willing to accept that a lack of productivity is due to my alignment. I don't think that's fair to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.